Bhide to get worried about Sonu-Tapu s relationship

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Bhide to get worried about his daughter Sonu & Tapu's friendship in Taarak Mehta

By TellychakkarTeam
30 Jun 2017 01:57 PM

SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (Neela Telefilms) recently became the number one show on Hindi GEC. 

After Popatlal's marriage drama, makers have introduced a new track which is about Tapusena planning to go on a holiday to Goa.

Tapu's (Raj Anadkat) parents Jethalal (Dilip Joshi) and Daya (Disha Vakani) agree with the decision but Bhide gets extremely worried about his daughter Sonu's future. 

So, when Sonu (Nidhi Bhanushali) will ask for a permission to go to Goa for summer holidays with rest of the Tapu Sena gang, Bhide (Mandar Chandwadkar) will get furious. He would react like this because he is scared of the fact that what if the friendship between his daughter and Tapu deepens.

Eventually, along with Tapu Sena, some elders of Gokuldham society will also decide to travel. So Bhide and Madhvi, Roshan and Sodi and Bapuji will land up going as chaperone with them. 

But why Goa for an outdoor shoot? Asit Kumarr Modi, creator and producer of the show, said, "Because Goa is synonymous with enjoyment and happiness. It is a vacation destination where one can enjoy sightseeing and try so many activities like water sports etc. The entire track is fun filled."

Stay hooked to this space for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pongapandit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sonu, Tappu and Love story.
LOL

Sorry to any member who is fan of Sonu Tappu jodi

But its a kind of joke that "love will deepen between them"๐Ÿคฃ
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not only Bhide but Madhavi also should think about it. Her motherhood is all about serving her food, buying clothes for her etc. Never saw her teaching anything. Its always Bhide who will do that ang get bullied by his wife and daughter. While Bhide tried to talk about it, Madhavi sees no issue at all. Its should be alarming for her that her daughter is too dependent on Tappu and has no friends other than these three boys. 
She is okay with it now and I bet if Sonu falls for Tappu she will support that either. I can already imagine the dialogues also. ' Aho, Tappu se accha ladka kaha milega hamein . Bachpan se dekha hai usko, sab kuch to jante hai uske bare me. Upar se chacha ji ke sanskar hai usme. Aur to aur mari ek lauti beti yahin gokuldham me hi rahegi. Sochiye kitna accha hoga hamare beti ke liye. Aam ke aam gutliyo ke dam'
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
if madhvi really says these lines what will be bhide's reaction.
Geniusreader thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Not only Bhide but Madhavi also should think about it. Her motherhood is all about serving her food, buying clothes for her etc. Never saw her teaching anything. Its always Bhide who will do that ang get bullied by his wife and daughter. While Bhide tried to talk about it, Madhavi sees no issue at all. Its should be alarming for her that her daughter is too dependent on Tappu and has no friends other than these three boys.

She is okay with it now and I bet if Sonu falls for Tappu she will support that either. I can already imagine the dialogues also. ' Aho, Tappu se accha ladka kaha milega hamein . Bachpan se dekha hai usko, sab kuch to jante hai uske bare me. Upar se chacha ji ke sanskar hai usme. Aur to aur mari ek lauti beti yahin gokuldham me hi rahegi. Sochiye kitna accha hoga hamare beti ke liye. Aam ke aam gutliyo ke dam'

exactly my thoughts.. madhvi says tumhare papa nahi manenge.. means she has no problem with her daughter going to goa with boys. which middle class sanskari family will allow this? but i think it will be good to see some romance between tapu sonu. bhide's response will add masala to it.
n the dialogues u wrote, i could hear it in madhvi's voice while reading . :)
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Silpa91

if madhvi really says these lines what will be bhide's reaction.

Deva ๐Ÿ˜†
pongapandit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

His expression will also be worth seeing๐Ÿ˜†