Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Avni.Oberoi
\
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#660099">Hahaha! Ruffled your feathers eh? I don't need lessons in sarcasm, honey bun. Your hatred for a show and for a man you claim to be least interested in is enough to evoke that in anyone. We are happy in our bubble. You're the one in the wrong forum to spoil our fun. So yeah...</font>
Originally posted by: Avni.Oberoi
Bold: I am very confused. I haven't been able to figure out which one are you. Because if you're neither, then you would be one among the TRP junta, watching a show for entertainment and leaving it at that. You wouldn't spend your spare time on a Forum for a Hindi Soap...dissecting every scene, finding faults...and oh...writing fan fictions on the side. So, please, don't insult other people's intelligence so much. Aap ko shobha nahin deta.
I just watched the first 2 episodes n believe me, I totally get your concern.
i was horrified to see what's happening in the show in more ways than one.Firstly, I was cringing throughout at the blinding jewellery and the 80s costumes...I mean, are we seriously going back to the kasauti n kyunki days?Secondly, this is the most regressive show i have had the misfortune to see in years. What picture is gul painting of society?Sexual humiliation, victim shaming, LGBT shaming, religious propaganda and witch hunting? Like seriously?We are in 2017, for f**k's sake.And just because it is Barun Sobti looking right out of a Mills n Boon story, mouthing those dialogues does not make it okay. Advay is not a nice man and neither was Arnav or any of gul Khan's heroes when we first met them.Abuse. stalking, threatening and molestation is NOT okay or even remotely romantic. And going by the reactions of people in the forum, I am frankly appalled. It's been years since GK has been churning out one crap after the other and it gets worse by the day and yet ppl lap it up like nobody's business.haven't we all grown up since 2011? Does burning people's clothes , tearing their buttons, still seem atttractive to you?And frankly, IDk how this show is even ALLOWED to be telecast on primetime TV.That regressive religious bullshit, victim blaming and cornering people in a house bcoz of some assault that had happened, is regressive and frankly disrespectful as f**k.I never had hopes from GK, but she always manages to surprise me with her bullshit with every single show.
@bold
Nooo😲... I cant agree... I wouldn't accept this!!! Can you bring up one pic from Kyunki or Kasuiti that can compare with this costume and jewellery ? 😆 Even Komolika had less weird dress... Ekta will shoot you :P This costume is a good 60% reason why ppl are finding hard to relate to show...
Originally posted by: Arshika_arshi
@Avni.. Take a bow plz... 👏
Originally posted by: Lovelyday
Yeah.. Cheer .. Spread her hatred and anger .. Seriously .. U people for real ?