W*F!!!!
I mean seriously...
What is wrong with the show makers.
The precap was too disturbing, dint expect this frm my fav show 😡
I am honestly thinking if its worth watching even for Barun!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i tried with 1st epi,could not connect with it,like every scene was rushedOriginally posted by: Angels11
Sorry for the CAPS but i was seriously horrified on watching the precap. I mean is this what Indian shows can dish out. I am not expecting u guys to reform the society. Hell I am not even expecting a social message. But showing the hero set the heroine's dress on fire, watch it burn & quip that she looks better without it.
W*F!!!!
I mean seriously...
What is wrong with the show makers.
The precap was too disturbing, dint expect this frm my fav show 😡
I am honestly thinking if its worth watching even for Barun!
Originally posted by: jaanroses
There is so much BS happening on so many shows i honestly have lost hope . Even violence against women is okay she deserved it logic
Well I just hope they have showed it differently but advay is said to be anti hero he will do certain things which are unacceptable.
Yeah I know but I think he knows he can save her easily and become mahaan,don't expect too much from gul's creative team.Originally posted by: Angels11
But what they are showing is not anti hero but evil. I mean how can u even accept a character burning a girl's dress. I am sorry but I am still unable to digest this...