We might hear some positive news

BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Mystery surrounds future of Saathiya' on Star Plus

Rumours have been rife over the future of the long-running show Saathiya' on Star Plus, which emerged over the weekend.
BizAsiaLive.com reported that the show could be shutting down at the end of July, to revive its 19:00 slot with Tu Sooraj Mein Saanjh PiyaJi'. However, channels officials are remaining silent on the rumours.
BizAsiaLive.com attempted to contact Rashmi Sharma, producer of the show, who did not revert to our message. Lead actress, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, who plays Gopi on the show told us that they had not been communicated officially about the future of the show. She signed off with "Lets see.
Saathiya' has been on-air for seven years and has been one of the channel's most popular series. Even though ratings in India have seen a dip, in international territories like the UK Saathiya' remains one of the biggest shows.
Edited by COOL_KEJRIWAL - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosebarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chalo achacha hai .Thoda tho positive News mili .Hopes rakh sakte hai hum is ki telecast hone mein .
Rosebarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing information 😊.

Originally posted by: Rosebarbie

Thanks for sharing information😊.

unlike india forums
copy cat writers Biz asia never posts
false news
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks. I hope the show gets an extension or gets a new time. Since outside India it's loved so much. 
Wat bothers me is even after off air news, cvs are showing unnecessary stupid episodes. This is getting really utter nonsense. I hope the story picks up soon else I really will lose interest. 

CVS are doing this deliberately. Ratings dropped but still dragging. I think they want to reason to end the show 

Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

Thanks. I hope the show gets an extension or gets a new time. Since outside India it's loved so much.

Wat bothers me is even after off air news, cvs are showing unnecessary stupid episodes. This is getting really utter nonsense. I hope the story picks up soon else I really will lose interest.

CVS are doing this deliberately. Ratings dropped but still dragging. I think they want to reason to end the show

this week ratings are up by 6%
chocolate_boy thumbnail
I hope the ratings go up further. However Gopi is not shooting for next 2 weeks and how will the story run? Ratings are will drop if they show more Sameera Riki scenes 
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Bollywood life has given bad news of show ending. Spot boy and India forums also said but no other sites have confirm the news. 
Anyway how do u find the increase in ratings? 

Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

Bollywood life has given bad news of show ending. Spot boy and India forums also said but no other sites have confirm the news. 

Anyway how do u find the increase in ratings? 

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in

u can check here
LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have hope that this show will get an extension. I want it to go on for another year because besides the Ricky and Seetha track and all of the recent tracks of the show, the cast and the storylines they had before made the show very special and I still have hope that it can be saved. Maybe they could include a new character that will be similar to how Rashi's character was. I realize I really do miss the energy Rashi brought to the show, so, if they can find a talented actress to play a role similar to Rashi and make more storylines revolving around that, the ratings would shoot back up and bring the show on top again. First, they should wipe off all of the useless new entries they've forced upon us (Seetha, Ricky, Sameera, Pinku, and Dai Maa who basically doesn't even have a track in the show.) They should marry Seetha and Ricky and have them leave to another country, then start to include family-focused storylines like they did before. Anyways, hoping to hear a positive news that Saathiya will not go off-air ...