Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiS.Raizada

I watched the Four episodes yesterday night and Karan is always asking for roles but loved his acting, it's really funny.

I saw that the show doesn't have a forum here

Why can't we start AT for him here. KG is one of the best actor from shey aur math, IPKKND to Diya aur bathi.

I really want to start it but I can't start because I'm full to flip at banner and siggies. If you start I think many members will support him.
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ...Deeksha...

Why can't we start AT for him here. KG is one of the best actor from shey aur math, IPKKND to Diya aur bathi.

I really want to start it but I can't start because I'm full to flip at banner and siggies. If you start I think many members will support him.

I don't know if we are allowed to discuss another show in ipk forum and make an AT for KG regarding that show
if it was for NK, it would have been possible but for another role and another show, once GMs see it they'll close it down
Edited by ArshiS.Raizada - 6 years ago
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Tfs he did male lead's brother role in Diya aur bati now he's back again:)
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Wasn't he doing Dil se dil tak too? I had started watching that show for him but couldn't tolerate much drama ðŸ˜†
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dil se dil tak on which channel ??
Didn't hear about it 
IdioTinTin thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhnasoumya

Dil se dil tak on which channel ??

Didn't hear about it 

It airs on color, is about surrrogancy and Karan was playing male lead's Brother but I didn't get to see him much after few episodes and then I too didn't watch it cause of too much nautanki ðŸ˜†