Arnav&Khushi: Destiny Thread II COMPLETE; BLOG LINK ADDED- Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

84

Views

29.7k

Users

55

Likes

404

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
#81
Just read this story completely, it deserves much more likes then it already has
Parimaap thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#82
Wow
Waiting for the new story

krishnas01 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#83
Wow,
It seems like you are planning on writing more stuff. I would absolutely love to read more of your work. And even if you don't think your work is the best, i completely beg to differ and i am sure other people as well. It not only depends on the writing but the skill of weaving a tale as intricate as this one... with dates, places, time zones, along with multiple angles to the story... it felt like it could be anyone's life... i loved that bit... so i would encourage you to write more realistic stuff... it was really a refreshing and much needed read for a show like ipkknd. These characters were completely opposite from the show and since a 3rd season is starting i hope you give us another exciting story... something different yet so full of love!!!


So, thank you so much and keep these pearls coming!!!!!!

😊
inkinscription thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
#84
Hey guys,

Just a quick note I made a blog. I toyed with it so much but I realized that I cannot give up writing. So in my free moments I write. Anyway I have transferred my entire story there barring the edit. I am editing since there are ridiculous amount of mistakes.

I will remove this story from here eventually.

I am also posting the drabbles written on my phone one by one. In case anyone cares about reading my work please check it out.

https://fictionalwritings.wordpress.com


Thank you.
SirenMitra thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#85
I read it again.. I wish I could more to read..
Brilliant writing.. full of passions and emotions.. Thank you for sharing it..

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

Hi Members, Before starting on my new OG fiction, do spend a subscribe to my new fan fiction and OG fiction channel. U will surely like it. Do...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: desidillse · 4 months ago

Hola IFians, I am Aditi, not new to the forum but not very known as well. I am going to write AR OS after a very long time, very excited about...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: desidillse · 3 months ago

Coming soon

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".