Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

I don't think ria is molhotra own blood as savitri passed away just 14 years ago and she is of same age of veer
Plus molhotra is not bothered about her much she only like to poke nose or try to gain attention from himAAlthough molhotra is too much money minded but he love Oriya and veer because he always ask about them or have a talk with them be it in tashan mode only but he talk or take their name or pay attention in their life
He can do anything but can't harm both at any cost and this is the another reason veer never ever get afraid of anything
So I think he is worst father but love his blood and seeing molhotra attention for kabir I feel he knows about kabir being his son but not have let anyone know this and helped him without him knowing that he is helping being his father and there is mention of kabir always like veer you are like my younger brother so from these all thing it's clear molhotra have given alot attention to kabir and I don't think he is some charity type person

mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

Oh yh nw I remember when it said savitri devi died 14 yrs ago so ria being anand's biological child can't be possible
if she's the same age as veer. Thanks 😊 I was a bit confused at first to whether she was their half sister or step.Edited by Cherryfairy - 6 years ago

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

So many mystery in a his show wonder how cv's will manage. ðŸ˜†
By the way true that Anand cares more about Veer & Priya but money & business always comes first. Wonder how he married Gayatri & how his previous wife died. I don't think Kabir is a part of him fam but definitely there is some other deep connection. 
On the other hand Anand's sister in law is pretty confusing, she wants his power 2 her & hubby but supporting Priya - Vikrant alliance, why not supporting Samket & Priya 2 indirectly attack Anand? 
We still don't get why Gayatri is doing all these against Priya, poor girl. Actually so many people hving several missions without real purpose. ðŸ˜†

tryrose thumbnail
Sanveer's scenes were very good today!!
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tryrose

Sanveer's scenes were very good today!!

Indeed a blessing 4 us! 😳😆
By the way my mom is fangirling over Dr.Veer. LOL
Yaar plz be more active, I feel like Im' the only 1 making topics about Veer & Sanveer...😭
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago