I am not watching both DBO and IB as of now. My only reason to watch the shows is RuMya they are not in the show so completely skipped the shows. I really want saumya back in the show. Because this kind of character assasination of Rudra is hurting me a lot. This first sight love and the new girl both are not upto the mark cause they don't suit him well. The new entry may be good in her own way yet RuMya looks adorable and perfect when compared to this couple. Also the fact is I too love Om he was once my most fav characters but I also want rudra's story to be seen in this, DBO's about brothers of the Oberoi clan equal screenspace love triangle for Rudra though it is not bearable is welcomed because show is made for oberoi brothers Om and Rudy.
I wish she comes back also who said she can't fit in a proper story and character Neha laxmi is equally talented and I feel more than the new track they can give far more interesting track for RuMya. All in the cv's hands.
Equation and intense chemistry of RuMya was only seen in few episodes rather we all just want them back because it was so deep. THey are the most cutest of the couples in DBO and IB want them back.
Infact stereotypes and nayi soch only develops when samya comes back not with this track.
Anyways lovely post . Thanks for speaking up such wonderful thoughts 😳😳