Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RoshniMenon88

sorry for being so late...it took me a while to finish reading actually...n this update was so romantic ...but interrupted which is sad part...plz continue soon

Hi roshni 
thanks for the comment
its okay no need to be sorry 
you can take your time to read dear 
glad you liked the romance 
and yes its sad that was interrupted
ya let me update
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. Like Ishveer confessions. Happy that Ishaani is not shy now and ready to romance. 
I yearn to know what track will be the next one. I want sth bad to happen with Ranveer. Let it be either poverty, imprisonment, fatal illness, kidnap or even altogether at the same time. Ishaani should be his priotection and his only hope. She must be worried about losing him.
Thank you.
Take care.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
Ya I am doing good dear
hope you are fine 
happy that you liked Ishveer confessions and Ishani not being shy and ready to
romance 
ya let us see what is going to come next 
hmm may be something happen to Ranveer even any of the tracks you have suggested 
dear its a wait and watch only let us see what is going to await to Ranveer's unsaid 
feelings 
let us see what is going to happen dear 
take care
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Sakshi

Very interesting episode.
Let's see what will happen next. 👏

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya let us see what is going to happen next
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 591
Ranveer holding Ishani and was walking towards the bed seeing her lips were Ishani too was seeing Ranveer's lips and was walking backwards towards the bed as Ranveer was taking her were Ranveer finally brought Ishani to the bed and then he made her sit in the bed were immediately he too sat in the bed next to her and then seeing Ishani's lips itself he made Ishani to lay in the bed were he too laid beside her and then he took his hands from her back and then took his one had to Ishani's cheek and then he caressed her cheek lovingly were Ishani too laying in the bed and took her one hand to Ranveer's cheek and she too lovingly caressed Ranveer's cheek were Ranveer seeing Ishani's face with a seductive face and then seeing Ishani's lips and swallowing his throat and then he took his lips near to Ishani's lips and then he saw her eyes too were Ishani too saw him with a cute look. 
Ranveer(with a cute face):Love me more Ishani please..
Ishani(caressing his cheek and seeing him):Do you feel that I love you less?
Ranveer(with a cute child like face):I know you love me so much but I want me to be so much special to you. I want you to love me more than anyone in this world. I can't bear If you reject me Ishani. 
Ishani seeing him with a cute look hearing what all Ranveer said were holding his cheek and then she lowered his head by holding his cheek and brought Ranveer's forehead to her lips and then she lovingly kissed Ranveer's forehead were Ranveer feeling the kiss of Ishani in his forehead and then took his head back and saw Ishani and gave a cute smile. 
Ishani(seeing him with a love filled eyes):Really know no girl will get a husband like you. Whenever you love me, angry on me or scold me in everything you are the cutest. 
Ranveer(with a doubtful face):When I am angry on you and when I scold you and all how you are able to see me as cute?
Ishani(with a smile):you know when I felt that cuteness in you?
Ranveer:When?
Ishani:When I went to Chiraag's place and when you were completely angry on me and the way you was showing your angry attitude to me that time I was hurt only but you know what? When for that Diamond company problem I asked for divorce to you know? That time I was able to read your face Ranveer you were looking so cute that time. 
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):What you read in my face?
Ishani:That cute Ranveer's face told me that he wants to show anger on Ishani and he can tell her to go out of the house in anger and he can tell her to divorce him but when Ishani is telling she wants to leave him and when she is asking Divorce to him he won't be ready for that. 
Ranveer(thinking the incident Ishani was telling and the way he was not able to bear Ishani telling she wants Divorce from him and seeing Ishani);Haan in anger I will behave stupidly to you and I will be ready to send you out of the house but If you really go out of the house means I can't bear it Ishani. you know what when you went to Chiraag's place and the way I was so hurt that you liked Chiraag only and you don't want me in your life and in that anger only I behaved so badly to you but as I was keep on behaving bad know you started to see me so much. From small I have been longing that Ishani should be always seeing me and her concentration should be on me only so when I was angry you were seeing me and coming behind me and I liked it too but when you said you wanted Divorce from me I was not able to bear it. 
Ishani(with a cute fun face):So men's can do anything bearing everything we woman should be behind you hain na?
Ranveer:arrey Nahi nahi nothing like that actually I am not a man to be against feminism and I don't want any other woman to bear me. (cutely going close to her and hitting his nose with her nose and in a cute tone):I want my Ishani to bear me and want her to see me only and love me only that is enough. 
Ishani(took her hand from Ranveer's cheek and then putting her both the hands around Ranveer's neck and cutely):hmmm okay let me bear you and see you and love you. (she smiled to him telling it).
Ranveer(smiling to her cutely): hmm okay now love has increased inside my heart for you shall I kiss you?
Ishani(shook her head as yes): hmm 
Ranveer getting this okay from Ishani and then took his lips near Ishani's lips were Ishani too feeling Ranveer is going to kiss her were she closed her eyes were she took her hands around Ranveer's neck and then she held Ranveer's back head with her one hand and with her other hand she held Ranveer's back were Ranveer too seeing Ishani's lips and then closed his eyes and was about to kiss Ishani were that was the moment Ranveer's phone being in his pant pocket rang its ringtone were that disturbed Ranveer were he opened his eyes and then he saw Ishani were Ishani too opened her eyes hearing the ringtone of Ranveer's phone were Ranveer saw Ishani with a cute face. 
Ranveer(in a cute tone):mera phone hain.
Ishani:Tk attend the call.
Ranveer(again going close to her):let me finish the kiss and talk to the person who is calling me. 
Ishani(cutely taking her both the hands from Ranveer's head and back and then with one hand touching Ranveer's chest and pushing him cutely):Attend the phone Ranveer. (moving Ranveer more were that made Ranveer to get up from Ishani and he sat in the bed were Ishani too got up and she too sat next to him).
Ranveer(with a cute disappointed face put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took his phone out of the pant pocket and then saw the display were that was Rithika's call were seeing Ishani):Its Rithika..
Ishani:Surely for business related only she would have called attend and talk to her. Let me fresh up..(she got up from the bed and started to walk to the room corner).
Ranveer saw Ishani's back with a disappointed face were he saw his phone to pick the call were the ring was cut before he could attend the call were the phone recorded the call as missed call were he took the missed call from the directory and he called back to Rithika and then he kept the phone in his ears and he was able to hear the ring were he waited for Rithika to pick the call.
Ishani going to the corner of the room and she removed her cut shoes in the corner of the room with her legs itself and then she started to walk back to the cupboard were she went to her cupboard and then she opened the cupboard and then she took her night dresses out of the cupboard and then having the night dresses in her one hand and with other hand she closed the cupboard door well and then she started to walk towards the washroom were she went to the washroom and then she with her one hand opened the washroom door and then she entered the washroom and she closed the washroom door well to change herself. 
Ranveer(keeping the phone in his ears and waiting for Rithika to pick the call and as soon as he heard Rithika's voice telling hello after picking the call):Haan Rithika hello..
Rithika:RV I am sorry to disturb you when you are in your vacation in Shimla now too sorry after you didn't pick the call I kept the phone in the dinning table and went to kitchen and hearing the phone ring only I came back to the dinning table and attended the call so only it was late to pick the call. 
Ranveer:Haan that is okay Rithika. Actually I came to Mumbai.
Rithika:(with a smile):Arrey when?
Ranveer:Now only we reached Mumbai and its going to be few hours reaching the house. 
Rithika:Oh okay okay fine then how was your Shimla trip?
Ranveer:haan that went well. Tk now tell me why have you called to me?
Rithika:Actually I have a very big doubt in my business.To solve that only I need your help so only I called you.I thought you will be in Shimla so only I called by this time as I thought you may be sightseeing in the day time. 
Ranveer:Okay okay now I am here only. If you have any doubt you could discuss it with Manas know?
Rithika:No RV it is not about the flow of the business its about the capital problem that only owners of the project can discuss know?
Ranveer:haan that is right Rithika. Fine can we discuss it in phone or shall we see face to face?
Rithika:Actually to clear it out in phone and try it my own self only I called you but as you are telling that you are back to Mumbai If you don't mind can you come to my office tomorrow let us work in my office so that I will get a clear Idea. 
Ranveer:hmm okay Rithika tomorrow by 2 o clock afternoon I will be in your office. 
Rithika(shook her head as yes):Haan tk.Where is Ishani?
Ranveer:Wo..(he turned and saw the whole room a glance and then seeing the washroom door closed and in phone):She is using the washroom. 
Rithika:Tk tk let me call to her number and talk to her tomorrow. 
Ranveer:hmm okay Rithika see you tomorrow. (telling it he cut the call and then he kept his phone in the lamp table were sitting in the bed).
Ranveer took a deep breath and thought about his work now were he got to know that he need to start up the business and his routine from tomorrow were that was the time he heard the washroom door open sound were he turned and saw towards the washroom were Ishani came out of the washroom wearing her t-shirt and night pants were Ranveer seeing Ishani he immediately got up from the bed and then he started to walk towards Ishani were as Ishani kept her two steps and before she could keep her third step Ranveer came and stood in front of her with a cute smile. Ranveer seeing her a cute look was about to put his hands behind her back. 
Ishani(before Ranveer could touch her back she kept one step back and seeing Ranveer):No Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a cute face):Why no?
Ishani:enough of thinking about romance because even If we romance too surely we will get interrupted only so better you fresh up yourself and change yourself. 
Ranveer(with a cute face):haan that is too true only fine..(he put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took Ishani's phone out and then showed the phone to Ishani):Your phone switch on the phone. 
Ishani:(getting the phone from Ranveer):haan tk you change..
Ranveer:haan
Ishani saw the phone and turning on the phone and then she started to walk towards the bed were she went to the bed and then she got in the bed and sat well and she rested her back in the head rest and saw the phone and seeing the phone has loaded and then seeing the phone display was seeing her messages. 
Ranveer walked to the corner of the room and then he removed his shoes from his legs with his legs itself and then he turned and started to walk towards the cupboard were he went to the cupboard and then he opened the cupboard were Ishani seeing her phone..
Ishani:What Rithika said Ranveer?
Ranveer(taking his night dress out and then holding the dress in his one hand and with the other hand he closed the cupboard door and and seeing Ishani):She wanted to clear some doubt in the capital of the business for that only she has called and she thought that we are still in Shimla and now getting to know that I am in Mumbai she is feeling that If we have a face to face interaction means she will get a clearness in the capital doubt. So I said I will be meeting her by 2 o clock tomorrow afternoon. 
Ishani(seeing the messages in her phone and seeing Ranveer): hmm okay okay..
Ranveer:Even she asked for you and then she told she will call to your phone and talk to you tomorrow. 
Ishani:hmm tk Ranveer..
Ranveer:hmmm
Telling it Ranveer started to walk towards the washroom were as the washroom door was already open Ranveer entered the washroom and then he closed the washroom door to make himself fresh. 
To be continued 😉
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi dii , as usual fantastic update , eagerly waiting for next update darling . Let's see what's gonna happen ...
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Ranveer asked Ishaani to love him more. So romantic. But again interruption. Ritika's call makes me worry. Maybe it is the beginning of Ranveer's problems and bankruptcy. Very interesting darling
Waiting for the next.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Waiting for the next.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you?
Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
I feel that the new track has started. Very suspicious call from Ritika. Hope everything will be OK.
Romantic parts of Ishveer are wonderful.
😊👏
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Hi sakshi dii , as usual fantastic update , eagerly waiting for next update darling . Let's see what's gonna happen ...

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next dear 
let us see what is going to happen 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Sakshi

Ranveer asked Ishaani to love him more. So romantic. But again interruption. Ritika's call makes me worry. Maybe it is the beginning of Ranveer's problems and bankruptcy. Very interesting darling
Waiting for the next.

Hi amritha
tahnks for the comment
glad you liked Ranveer asking Ishani to love him more and the romance 
yes again it was interrupted 
sorry to make Rithika call and make you worry dear 
may be its a starting for the next track too dear 
glad that the story is interesting 
ya let me update 
keep reading