Could have been a better start.....

leo_jyoti13 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I think the start of the show was not that good ....They can atleast introduce everybody....what their name are????& how they became friends....not that then atleast names.....

what say guys???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disney101 thumbnail
i agree with u i was completelly lost abt their profession but later when i looked at the pics i came to know..... and yes abt starting of friendships too.....
m_khusi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it would have been nice to know how they became friends.. but apart from that i really enjoyed the epi sonu was really cute 😊
jaan 234 thumbnail
it would have been nice to know how they became friends.. but apart from that i really enjoyed the epi sonu was really cute .................. 👏
jaan 234 thumbnail
Aankhon ko aapke deedar ki aarzoo hai,
Dil ko aapke pyaar ki aarzoo hai!
Kisi mod pe bhul na jana hame,
Zindagi mein hame aapke saath ki aarzoo hai!!
ye aap sab k liye 😊
koolkarina thumbnail
i felt the whole video on malika where her friends had to guess what she was going to do or say next was rigged. i mean like her friends already knew what was going to happen. to think that malika really acts like that normally in photo shoots or during movies with her extras/models/stunt men whatever is horrible. if that was malika acting normal then she's a screwed up diva with an attitude. however i dont think that is the real her and it was all an act. what do you think?? i agree they should do an intro on the freinds too.
neha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i thtought sonu's video was more proper...whereas malika in her photoshoot was very fake...i mean who in their right mind wud jus put water on the guy n thn punch sumone....really weird n toally rigged..

karan cud hav been in more control...im sure the show will get better soon
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree it could have been better! But then again, the intro's and stories could be long, & they need to get on with the Fun of the Show with Round and all. Personally, I liked it!
angel_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The show was great .. But when they started I was lil lost about the other participants .. A little background on the "yaar" would really have helped .. May be in the later episodes ..