Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Koi shak ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Shaaq hoga toh ek baar gutter check Kar Lena ๐Ÿคฃ
Waida1234 thumbnail

Good morning Waidu.. Even I can wish you good morning...it's 1.10 am here ๐Ÿ˜†
I was looking for your post...I missed this page so came back to check๐Ÿ˜›
There are always 2 routes and cv's take the other long route...it didn't happened for the first time if they wanted they could have holded this truth for some more time at least till they complete marriage ...but may be there should be something more this ...Mahek may ask him later why did he married even after knowing about the truth...let's see any way they dragged it so much that it doesn't effect when they reveal it...we were prepared for it.  .and we have to prepare ourselves for worse

I'm Keeping my hopes on online chatting now ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I think vihal track will bring MehRya more closer Again๐Ÿ˜‰
But they have to show he got divorced๐Ÿ˜›
I'm also looking forward for the future track and hopefully Cv's handle this carefully ..

Welcome Waidu ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
[/QUOTE]Omg...! Don't tell me you're still awake at past 1.00 am...because you're replying to each & every comments...? Hope Farihah isn't sitting beside you...keeping you company...?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Don't forget you have a family to take care of...who is your priority...! I know you're a good soul...and want to please and make everyone happy in this forum...but, family come first...and you should be full of energy @ have good sleep...! You can reply to the posts later...! 

Like a good girl...go to bed right now...it's an order...! Don't Jiju have any say in it...seeing you not beside him on bed at such a late hour...instead you, romancing with your iPhone, Lappy, iPad whatever...? ๐Ÿ˜†

By...the way, watched the episode...! It was an amazing one...! Karan & Samiksha just nailed it with their brilliant acting...! Karuna Maa...and Police Officer also were very good...! 

I think this is the right moment to re-introduce MS & KK online chat...! Still being positive...MehRya will fight the ghost of the past together and come out of it...more stronger, closer and even more in love...! 

Good night...sweetie pie...! ๐Ÿค—
Edited by Waida1234 - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Good morning Waidu.. Even I can wish you good morning...it's 1.10 am here ๐Ÿ˜†
I was looking for your post...I missed this page so came back to check๐Ÿ˜›
There are always 2 routes and cv's take the other long route...it didn't happened for the first time if they wanted they could have holded this truth for some more time at least till they complete marriage ...but may be there should be something more this ...Mahek may ask him later why did he married even after knowing about the truth...let's see any way they dragged it so much that it doesn't effect when they reveal it...we were prepared for it.  .and we have to prepare ourselves for worse

I'm Keeping my hopes on online chatting now ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I think vihal track will bring MehRya more closer Again๐Ÿ˜‰
But they have to show he got divorced๐Ÿ˜›
I'm also looking forward for the future track and hopefully Cv's handle this carefully ..

Welcome Waidu ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

Omg...! Don't tell me you're still awake at past 1.00 am...because you're replying to each & every comments...? Hope Farihah isn't sitting beside you...keeping you company...?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Don't forget you have a family to take care of...who is your priority...! I know you're a good soul...and want to please and make everyone happy in this forum...but, family come first...and you should be full of energy @ have good sleep...! You can reply to the posts later...! 

Like a good girl...go to bed right now...it's an order...! Don't Jiju have any say in it...seeing you not beside him on bed at such a late hour...instead you, romancing with your iPhone, Lappy, iPad whatever...? ๐Ÿ˜†

By...the way, watched the episode...! It was an amazing one...! Karan & Samiksha just nailed it with their brilliant acting...! Karuna Maa...and Police Officer also were very good...! 

I think this is the right moment to re-introduce MS & KK online chat...! Still being positive...MehRya will fight the ghost of the past together and come out of it...more stronger, closer and even more in love...! 

Good night...sweetie pie...! ๐Ÿค—

Hahahaha it's 2 am now. ..yeah going to sleep now...nahi farihah slept...but my son is sitting beside me ๐Ÿ˜† hubby's office timings for changed and I can't sleep unless he is back...now he is back so I will sleep comfortably๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah I guess perfect time for online chats...in front he may avoid her but online he will guide her as always๐Ÿ˜ณ

InshaAllah even I have same hopes.MS will Try to find out the complete truth..let's be hopeful..โญ๏ธ

Good Night dear... ๐Ÿค—

PS : it's a last post๐Ÿ˜†
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Welcome Lali.. don't worry about the bashing... Twitter fans and insta fans will take care of it๐Ÿ˜†
I thought when he sees Munjal he would have got scared but nahi he beat him so hardly๐Ÿ˜†

I really want manjal to get left and right from Shaurya

Even he get angry at Nani for chunri when Nani truth reveal he won't spare her