Ishra OS : Vo Ek Lamha Pyaar Ka (wishes)

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Hlo friends. This is not Nisha but her friend Khushboo. As she is not well, so on behalf of her, I'm presenting this os to celebrate the birthday of Shireen and success of Nasrin and Akanksha.

A very happy birthday to Shireen. I wish u will get all the happiness and success in ur life.

A lot of congratulations to Nasrin and Akanksha. I wish u both will get more colours soon.

Edited by Kadianvi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail

Here is the os,

A couple was busy in wishing and celebrating their first marriage anniversary in their room, cutting cake and feeding each other when they heard loud noise of something breaking outside in hall. Both went to hall only to see decoration all over in hall and both their families shouted HAPPY MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY. Both got surprised and went to them. All wishes them but didn't gave any gift. Both took the blessings of their parents and their siblings hugged them to wish.

R - Kya itna rukha sukha wish kr rhe ho aap log. No gift no cake no drink and all.

Mrs  B - oye khotte. Gifat to humne ek sal pahle hi de Diya tha, tum dono ki shadi krwake. Ab to tum dono mainu gifat do.

Mrs I - Ek dam sahi kaha santoshi. Hum koi gift nhi denge.

Si - Cake to Ishita ne khila hi dia hoga. Kyu Ishita?

Simmi said slightly hitting her shoulder on Ishita's shoulder.

Ri - Ha bhabhi, ab itne pyaar se banyan tha to khilana chahiye na.

Ro - Vah Kya pyaar hai. Bhabhi ne apne hatho se cake bnaya or bhai khud jakar delhi ki best vodka chodkr fruit champagne laye.

Mi - To jiju humne to sab clear kr dia ha ab or kuch bacha ha.

Ishra were listening all their teasings smiling and blushing.

V - Tum dono ko Kya laga humhe pta nhi chalega. Ha.

B - That's not fair ishu. Humare samne fight krke, anniversary celebrate hi nhi karna ye declare krke khud celebrate kr rhe ho.

I - actually jiju...

M - ha bhai agar aapko akele me celebrate krna tha to pahle Bol dia Hota, hum disturb nhi krte.

R ( murmuring to himself) - Bol to aise rhe ha sab jaise ab disturb nhi Kia. Sab ko pta tha phir bhi disturb Kia. Arey subah tak ruk jate. Sari mahnet kharab gai.

Ro - kuch bola aapne bhai?

R - ha, tumhe Kya lagta ha ye jhansi ki rani mujhse lade bina ek din bhi rah sakti ha.

I - excuse me. Mujhe koi shok nhi ha apse ladne ka. Vo to aap ravan Kumar banke irritate karte ho.

R - mai irritate krta hu ya Tu irritate krti ha. Arey din me pachas phone karti ha vo bhi faltu k.

I - faltu k? Mai aapko call karti Hu because I care for u. Aapko nhi chahiye Na meri care to thik ha aaj se no calls at all.

R - Thank u mata rani.  Itni choti si bat samajhne me tumne ek Sal laga dia. Vaise Mai soch rha tha agar same office me rahte huye tum itne calls krti ho to agar door hoti to kitne krti. Haina.

He turned to all and saw all r just fuming in anger.

Ishra became quiet.

Mrs B - kya Hua chup Kyu ho gaye, Abhi to sari raat baki ha.

Mrs I - Tum dono ek din bhi nhi chodte. Santoshi inko cake cut karwao or chalo.

Mrs B - simmi cake lekar aa. Humhe nhi dekhni inki ladai.

Simmi brought the cake.

Ishra cut the cake silently.

All fed each other and went to their rooms leaving Ishra alone.

After all left Raman look towards Ishita who gave a deadly glare at him and went to their room.

Raman smiled and went behind her.

Raman entered their room and saw her going to change her night dress. After she left, Raman closed the door and start the preparation to make her anger to go away.

After 20 mins, when Ishita came to room. She got surprised to see room all dark with only candlelight and their engagement video was playing on tv. She searched for Raman when he came from back and back hugged her.

I - leave me Raman.

R - sorry na madrassan. Arey maine to aise hi bola tha. U know Na I just love ur care.

I - Raman its not about that. It's about morning fight or should I say ur drama.

R - kya madrassan. Kuch bhi bolti ha. Chal hum apni shadi ki video dekhte ha. He said her dragging towards bed.

I - Raman its so unconvincing. Aapko pta ha aapke Jane k bad mujhse kitne sawal kiye sabne. And I had no idea.

R - kya yaar. Ok I'm accepting it. Kua maine drama. So what should I do ? Sab ke sab mela laga dete ha. I want some free time with u. Arey poora din office me then family. Bande ko thoda to time mile apni beautiful wife ke sath spend karne k liye.

I - Nautanki.

Both settled on bed and start remembering their engagement which was a shock for them from their families but happy wala.

Let's go to flashback,

One year and four month ago, there r two business rivals who r none other than Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla and Miss Ishita Iyer but they only know how its difficult to rivals in front of everyone even in front each other also after they meet personally or we can say only see each other.

They never met each other as both always hide from media so they never tried to go in such a conference or party in their meeting chances will be more unknowingly. Both r working for their father's business. But their fathers were friends. Both hate each other as their fathers always praise the opposite.

It was the beautiful day when both were first time in a same conference competing for same tender to prove in front of each other but both didn't know that both will definitely losing. First Ishita gave her presentation and as Raman was preparing for his turn so he couldn't see her and when his turn came Ishita went to some important call and couldn't see him. It was turn to announce the winner name and that's the time when both came face to face first time as both got the combined contract and they couldn't help but just lost in each other. They didn't talk but their fathers saw them and got shocked because they always used to say that whenever they will meet they will definitely fight or do something wrong but they become all silent.

After that both got to know they r definitely in love at first sight but they had their ego also. So both daily met because of their contract and behave rudely but flirty also. After the completion of contract, on the success party, both came to party together and their families got another shocks there as both enjoyed it well and danced too but didn't forget to show their fights.

Both families organise a small party joint as their companies got a big success and decide to do ishra engagement without informing them as they can see the changes in them which was a happy shock to ishra. Ishra was just unable to hide their emotions that day but their family members were not leaving them alone not for a single min. Finally they just gathered their siblings and asked to leave them alone and bursting out that they love each other.

Family also got happy as they were planning this to listen their feelings and the next moment both left for a long drive alone to confess their love. Both finally confessed their love in a garden and went back to get engaged.

After two weeks of engagement, both got married and all lived happily but their business competition never ends and their fights also. There is no day without their nok jhok. Later their fathers took leave from office as their almost all children joined their business and they combined it as IB group of companies.

At present,

R- seriously madrassan, I never thought that It will be love at first sight.

I - me too. That to be when we just hate each other at that time.

Both were seeing their wedding video and when it got ends,

VO EK LAMHA PYAAR KA was written.

Both looked at each other and laughed fully thinking how this title was given by their siblings when they first heard their love at first sight story.

R - madrassan tujhe nhi lagta kuch missing ha is sweet and romantic mood me.

I - or vo Kya ha.

R - abhi btata hu tujhe.

Raman switched off the tv and blow off the remaining candles and came to ishita back.

R - let me tell u what is missing...and u guys know the next...

So its just a little os with no new concept. Hope u guys like it.

Kadianvi thumbnail
Have a look at os. If interestyed then like it and comment otherwise ignore it...

Dont forget to give ur wishes to girls...
...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Shireen!

Congratulations Akansha!

Congratulations Nasrin!
...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb OS Nisha
Get well soon.

Thank you Khusboo for posting it on behalf of Nisha.
Nithya83 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS.
It was love at first sight for Ishra but because ego clash they fought everytime.
As usual their fathers United them.
Get well soon Nisha
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome lovely update dear
Thanks for the pm
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely os
It was ishra first anniversary