| Baahubali | Official Updates & Discussion Thread #12 |- Page 112

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

119.1k

Users

35

Likes

3.5k

Frequent Posters

SAISakura16 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Credit - Twitter


bahubalifan thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago


Wowww !!! She's gorgeous !!!! 😳 There's more pics of this event I saw most of SSR's members.
D,Rana and Tammy were missing. Rana is busy with Ghazi promotions I guess. Wonder what is D up to these days... 😕
SAISakura16 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bahubalifan



Wowww !!! She's gorgeous !!!! 😳 There's more pics of this event I saw most of SSR's members.
D,Rana and Tammy were missing. Rana is busy with Ghazi promotions I guess. Wonder what is D up to these days... 😕


D is Holidaying with friends (according to media)
jahnavi1995 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I loved this look ..thanks for sharing
bahubalifan thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ISakuraS-



D is Holidaying with friends (according to media)



Oh ok...
SAISakura16 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Please continue on the next thread.. Thank you!
babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow, cool thread for prabhas anushka fans lik me
super_boy thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bahubalifan



Rana's expression is priceless !!
It's as if he's thinking : Hey you two, media have their eyes on us and you guys are talking away as if only you exist !! Pls behave !!! Because of you two talking over me, I'll be getting the bad name as is I am controversy's fav kid thanks to you now I'll be labelled as the middleman in your love...My karma!!! 😆



Seeing dis pic n d event (despite nt understandng telugu or south languges)... i ws like Rana shd get up n let dem sit beside each other so dey can talk as much as dey want ...
Edited by super_boy - 9 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 12 days ago

"Vvan" - Official Trailer - Siddharth & Tamanna

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdTYmwKNFq_/?stkn=eGFsbmVqdGh6cnd0

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/4CkyV7dqE98?si=tJozjIucSOvIHeY1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CkyV7dqE98
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/?igsh=cml5ZGZuY2ZxYndj

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcKwhaVABMx/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · a month ago

"Drishyam the Conclusion" - Official Trailer - Ajay, Tabu - Rel. Oct 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcm-heHTo2N/?igsi=NjlocG9tamduYmox

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 25 days ago

https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meknZizkusk
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".