Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: grace4317
I also prefer Option 2. But want it to happen only after all their misunderstandings & Vicky-RR kaands are revealed. Only then will be able to enjoy her confession. Otw, we all know both of them love each other. But, their love story to proceed in a mature way, we need to have Sona's retrospection at the earliest.
Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic
Great post and sorry for the late reply! Still have exams! 😭 Trying so hard to stay away from IF but it is difficult.
I think Sona proposing to Dev would be nice in her own way. You dont really see women proposing to men on television so that would be unique just like our show. But then again I feel like this time it will be a highly emotional proposal from both sides.