Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: tabby999

karoo dance ..

This song really change mood ..

http://youtu.be/Hj0iRknh8Ww. This version u may like too
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Itne saare songs, aisa karte hain hum sab milke antakshri khel lete hain. Samay bitaane ke liye karna hai kuch kaam
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is beech kyaa pata Ms Kawaii update kar de and one person will get lucky
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@taanee: pooja and her family? You think I have forgotten about them?πŸ˜‰

@Aditi.kesari: felt good? I felt awesome reading your comment.
I always leave you guys high, don't I?πŸ˜†
Let me see if I can fulfill that in this chapter.😳

@Sundari: tu bhaag idhar se.
exam khatam hone ke baad dikhna warna taange tod dungi😑

@impoojaverma: awwiee thank you for the awesome blossom comment. made my day. yes, that feeling of protectiveness
is also a shade of love...deep unconditional love, hai na?😳

@snehapriya: hot?? 😲you are in the wrong thread sweets.πŸ˜†
Hot ka pata nahin... we could do some blushing romance.☺️

@preeti.1 : di... itna mat sochiye. prologue mein time hain..i keep telling no. thank you for the comment... bahut pyaara thaπŸ€—

@priyankadwivedi:
you caught the nerve woman... and about confession... lets see if he really does so..😳

@TaranaGeet:
thank you so much for encouraging me here. the other day i was going through Parineeta threads and saw your messages there too. believe me, they always make me smile...
and all the positive words make me want to write more. πŸ€—
i just cannot thank you enough.

@anitha_tooty: that was very humbling. 😳Thank you from the bottom of my heart. about a book...
whenever God wills it, that will happen.
and I will let you know.😳

@dalur: that was overwhelming dear reader. to think that i touch your life in some way or the other makes me feel so privileged. and i
am thankful to you for being here, being patient with the story and the characters... because this is a slow story. it takes time to build up
and there is no cliched falling-catching, hero saving the day and all that jazz. but still you come and read and appreciate it, it is indeed
very humbling. thank you...for being here.😳

@gbhat:
they are indeed made for each other couple here...thank you for the kind words. i will also hope that geet realizes it soon, though
this is just the beginning of the change of her heart.πŸ˜‰

@crazyfriends007: his one word had taken away her sleep...
 aage aage dekho hota hai kyaπŸ˜‰

@i rok: welcome aboard. hope you enjoy the journey... 😳

@Susegad: diii...πŸ€— indeed.. the personal allurer is going away... ab maan phasa na. he needs new bahana to just be with her...πŸ˜†
p.s I kept my word.😳

@Sheen: res ek jagah karti ho and comment dusri jagah... πŸ˜”
maange poori hui k nahi updt ke end me bolna ok?πŸ˜†

@Marium: you sure have made my thread your home and I laugh and enjoy ur rantings but "Our Love Story" touched me. thanks a ton
its okay to hate me... because I do write sad stuffs. its my personal fav and my forte. I am not much a good writer as a lot others
am still learning... am just a novice yet. I dont reply much but know that i read each and every comment and every spam. thanks for
making me a part of your life...even from a distance. you have a lot of love in that little heart of yours. keep it safe.πŸ€—

50.Gar Jamaal-e-yaar Nabaud...

He watched her laugh and sway to the music in the arms of another man and every time she smiled, his heart swept in the wave too. Sipping his drink, he kept his mind on the conversation with his friends but she owned his heart right there. Rising above the horizon, she had shaped up to be a graceful woman. He could see that now, in an entirely different place, with entirely different people, in an entirely different light.

"Hey Maan..."

A familiar voice surprised him and his attention went back to her. She stood there with a smile, dressed in a grey dress, matching the color of her eyes and  smiling.

His lips curled into a smile.

"Sarah..."

He stood up and watched her eyes twinkle in the light. They stood there for a few seconds, watching each other, letting the awkwardness of the past memories crackle in the air between them until it settled.

"Its so good to see you.." she leaned forward and hugged him.

He reciprocated with a gentle hold.

"Same here. Where had you been?"

He gestured her to sit and she obliged, taking a seat beside him. She shrugged, picking up a glass, "Just travelling and making ends meet..."

She winked. He smiled and looked at his little tornado, talking to her dance partner about something that had interested her. He could say because he could read her expressions so easily. She was curious about something.

"How are you?" she asked.

He turned back to her, "Just like you had seen me the last time."

She chuckled, "You haven't changed a bit in those years."

"So have you."

"I saw the pretty girl with you. Who is she Maan?" Sarah smirked.

She noticed it too. His gaze always went back to her.

He kept the glass on the counter, "Someone I happen to know."

"And pretty closely I reckon..."

That mischief in her eyes caught him. He sighed, "So, we will discuss about her now? Tell me about you. Have you found someone?"

Sarah ordered another drink and sighed happily with the taste, "Why not? She seemed to have caught your attention so much that your eyes had been glued to her since the very time you have entered this place."

He scoffed, "hah! You are exaggerating. There is nothing so."

She banged the glass on the table, "Am I now? I know you are lying and you know it too. There is no point in trying to hide."

He rolled his eyes, "You think you know me that well, eh Sarah?"

She stood up, held his hand and pulled him to the dance floor, "I don't know you completely but I know you to some extent. At least give me some credit for bearing you for so long."

His one hand rested on her waist while the other laced with hers as they swayed to the music.

"Was I that unbearable?" he frowned.

Sarah giggled, "Why don't you ask her?"

She pointed towards Geet and watched his expressions, which suddenly softened when they fell on her.

"At least tell me her name." She beckoned.

Geet was glowing...or so he felt. She wasn't dancing now but she was standing with Sam and talking something seriously. Her lips curled into a smile when Sam's fianc joined them and told something. She shook her head and then patted Sam's shoulders playfully. He sighed. That woman was his sunshine. She was like that morning cup of coffee to him... bitter and delicious at the same time. And somewhere between that delish and bitterness, she had become his addiction; his life.

Coffee? Seriously Maan?

He chided himself mentally and smiled.

"Caught you."

Sarah's voice brought him back to her.

"Stop staring at her and answer my questions Mister."

He knew he couldn't hide it. What was there to hide? He loved that woman. That was the truth. The beginning. The end.

He smiled softly and looked into her gray eyes, "Geet. Her name is Geet."

"Ahh lovely name. And You Maan Khurana are obviously in love with her..."

He didn't say anything but kept looking at Geet from distance. Sarah placed her palm on his cheek and forced him to look at her.

"Look at me when I am talking to you."

He frowned, not liking that at all.

"What?"

"Have you told her yet?"

"No." he sighed.

"Why? Its almost impossible to see you falling in love..." she smirked.

"Why do you think so?"

"Because you never fell in love with me..." she shrugged.

He looked into her eyes and didn't know what to say.

"Sarah... I...it was..."

She giggled and shook her head, "..Mutual. I know Maan. We are better off without each other and I am so happy for you."

He nodded and looked around for his solace. She was still talking to Sam and few others.

"So tell me, what is so special about her?"

"Special?"

"Yeah... there must be something special about her that made you fall for her
right. Tell me all about it."

Her excited eyes made him smile. Sarah was as inquisitive as ever. He looked at Geet once and kept watching her for a few seconds and then came back to his dance partner.

"That's the thing about her Sarah. There is nothing special about her."

Her grey eyes widened in surprise, "Nothing special? What do you mean?"

"Yep. She is very... mundane."

She raised her brows, "really now? Tell me more."

"Yep. She is nothing like the women I have ever met. She isn't very good at handling things... keeps dropping stuffs all the time.."

"Clumsy?" Sarah giggled, looking at Geet.

He chuckled, "Yep very. She is struggling to maintain her grades..."

"Ouch.." she scrunched her eyes playfully.

"Funnily, she doesn't know how to handle her emotions either."

"Ooh.. Interesting."

"She is mighty awkward around strangers. Still cannot decide what to do in life...not a very talented person, apart from baking I guess. And even then, she keeps making mistakes."

Sarah laughed and so did he.

"Poor little bird she is..."

"Indeed..." Maan sighed, "not a very good learner either... not very flashy, very talkative when instigated, crazy at times and an emotional wreck."

"My My... you have got a huge list there..."

"Yeah. She is filled with self doubt but never shows it, unless you catch it on your own and ask her about it."

"tch tch..."

"There is nothing extraordinary about her Sarah... nothing special. And that is her specialty."

She could see his eyes twinkle when he spoke about her. The man in front of her had weird tastes; she knew now... simpler tastes.  Simple' that she couldn't become.

"She is struggling to come out of her darkness and that effort she puts is enough to charm anyone..."

"And you are bewitched!" she laughed. He smiled down at her lovingly.

"She isn't special that is why..."

"...that is why you are in love with her." she completed his sentence and he just smiled, not saying anything.

"Is it enough?" he asked.

"More than enough. I am so happy for you Maan... and I see her looking at us."

She winked, looking at him.

He raised a brow, "she is?"

Sarah tip toed and pressed a kiss on his cheek and lingered a bit, whispering in his ears, "Do you think she will be jealous?"

She stood back on her feet and looked at him mischivieously.

He shook his head, "I doubt..."

"What? Really now?"

"Like I said, she isn't good at handling emotions." He shrugged with a smile on his lips.

"She is still looking at us though. Have a great time with her."

She had been enjoying herself with people until Sam pointed out to Maan and told about Sarah. She watched the beautiful lady with Maan, laughing, giggling and swaying with him and finally gave a face to her image in her mind. She watched them so comfortable with each other and she enjoyed them dancing and talking up until the moment she had tiptoed and kissed him.

Maan to have allowed her such liberties made her go back to the time when he had told her about Sarah for the first time, under the weeping willow. They had been close. Very close. It reflected in the way they were so comfortable with each other even now... even after breakup. Sarah was special.

But was she?

I haven't seen Maan with any other lady after Sarah. You must be special...

Was she really special to him? She didn't know but Maan and Sarah had really made her curious about their current equation and her own stand in his life. She had danced so closely with him too... back in the study. Did it mean something? She remained dazed, lost in her thoughts and never realized when he had come closer to her and taken her hand in his.

Something chimed faintly. And he saw then...the source. Her bracelet...that held a tiny bell at the clasp. It chimed whenever she moved her hand.

"May I have a dance with you, pretty lady?"

She stopped breathing for a moment as he gently tugged her closer to him. he didn't even wait for her answer. He just pulled her along and she just went. Her eyes fell on her hands in his and then she looked up into his eyes... twinkling in delight, looking at her and only her.

His one hand pulled her closer by her waist. She gasped. And the other laced with hers as he lead her into a soft waltzing.

"What are you thinking?"

"Huh?" she snapped.

Light brown orbs looked into his dark ones and remained stuck there. He was looking at her intently and she felt another pull closer.

"I asked what you are thinking. You seem lost."

Her one hand held his and the other rested above his shoulder. The bracelet in the other hand chimed.

"I love that little tinkle..." he confessed, squeezing her hand that he held.

She saw playfulness in his eyes and smiled softly.

"You do?"

He nodded and smiled wider. Her heart skipped several beats. True she had stood very close to him earlier too. But this time it felt different. It was always different with him. And this was the first time he spoke of something he loved. She felt...delighted.

"Are you enjoying?"

"I love it Maan. The people are so friendly..."

"I told you so..." he took a turn and she swept along, "Just be yourself. It becomes easy that way."

"I saw Sarah today...with you."

He raised a brow, "Oh...did you like her?"

She flashed a smile, "She is so beautiful..."

"And so are you." he replied softly.

"eh?" she looked at him with her big brown eyes, not expecting that coming.

He twirled her and brought her close. Her back pressed to his chest and she forgot to breathe.

The music was a soft one and she shivered with the closeness. Her skin erupted in goose pimples. It all happened in the fraction of a second. His contour, she felt on her back even with layers of clothes between them. She stiffened and felt his hand slide down her bare shoulder to clasp her fingers.

She felt breath coming back to her when he turned her to face him and they waltzed again. it was just for a few seconds but she felt it all. The consciousness and the butterflies...she felt it.

"You were saying?"

She felt her throat dry in the aftermath. His eyes peered down at her with the intensity of fire. She gulped down to get a grip on herself. It felt weird and oddly exciting at the same time.

"Umm?" she managed to squeak.

"You were talking about Sarah Geet... what are you thinking?"

She clutched the fabric on his shoulder tightly and took her time to reply.

What did just happen?

"Ahh yeah..." she took a sharp breath in, "you two are still in contact..."

He leaned a little closer to her with mischief rife in his eyes, "is that weird?"

His breath fell on her lips and she quickly moved her head back, "Ahh.. no no... its not weird. It's nice actually. You both share a good rapport..."

He retreated and sighed, "Yeah. We are over the past Geet. And we have accepted that."

"Say Maan... do you still visit her from time to time?" she asked thoughtfully. She had read about them in the newspaper once and she had flipped. But that was a silly thing of the past. And then the kiss she left on his cheek made her feel something she knew not of. The space that she had with Maan and the space she saw him share with Sarah made her feel differently.

He shared the same comfort with someone else too...

"We run into each other from time to time." He watched her face, "why so much curiosity about her Geet?"

She closed her eyes and shook her head, "No. Just asking."

He watched her face glow in the light. She looked adorable. He kept watching her and gently pushed a stray strand behind her ear, caressing her cheek. She sighed and leaned into his touch.

Gar jamaal-e yaar nabuad baa khayalash hum khusham,
Khaana-e darvesh ra sham'ee ba az mehtaab neest.

He was tempted to lean closer and press a kiss on her adorable pink cheek and he did too. Leaned closer and held her firm by her waist when his eyes fell on something else.

She felt him close to her and his warm breath made her shut her eyes tighter. His breath fell on her cheek and she waited in anticipation.

The tiny black mole right on edge of her collar bone, close to the shoulder blade caught his attention. He had never noticed that... more because she never wore those clothes but it looked inviting. He left her hand and touched it there, swiping that thumb across it and heard her hiss.

"Maan..."

If I cannot see her, at least I can think of her, and so be happy;
To light the beggar's hut no candle is better than moonlight.

He gulped that knot in his throat and retreated. Holding her hand, he pulled her towards the tables. He was sure losing his head these days.

She had felt his finger on her shoulder and then in the next moment, the warmth was gone. The sensation was gone and his presence vanished. She felt a tug and then she knew she was being dragged towards the dinner. She didn't know what happened but she felt hot on her face. She watched his hold on one of her hands and caressed her own cheek with the other.

Weird...huh!

The rest of the evening they spent in talking with others and enjoying. It was chilly when they drove home. Clouds were hovering in the night sky and the temperature had dropped. She changed into her pjs walked into the kitchen to warm her milk. There was a loud thunder and it poured. She warmed her milk and walked out looking for Maan wondering if he needed something hot. The door was open and the rain gushed in. It was a sudden shower and she ran to close the door when she saw Maan running from afar.

What the hell the mad man was doing in the rain?

She waved her hands, "Maan...get inside quickly. What are you doing?"

He was completely drenched when he reached her and awaara was there too. Both were dripping wet. She pulled him inside and closed the door.

"What were you doing out in the rain?"

"Get me a towel first. It's cold..." He took off his shoes and his watch. She noticed, he still hadn't changed his clothes. He had no blazer with him but the rest of his apparel remained. She rushed in and brought a pair of towels. He took one and knelt in front of the dog and wiped him thoroughly. She rolled her eyes when she saw him shivering too.

"Wipe yourself..."

"wait... let me be done with him.."

She watched him wipe Awaara dry and wrapped the towel around him to warm him up. Although huskies are habituated to cold weathers, his care she saw for the dog made her smile. Awaara threw the towel away and shook himself to get rid of the water and went to his favourite place on the carpet.

He stood up and took the towel from her and wiped his head.

"Go quickly change into dry clothes. I will make hot chocolate for you."

He walked down wiping his hair and sat down to watch tv. It was going to strike midnight but he wasn't very sleepy.

"here you go..." she passed him the hot chocolate.

"thanks." He took in a hot sip and relaxed on the couch.

"What were you doing outside?" she reproached, her foot tapping the floor rhythmically.

He watched her stand beside him, her hands crossed over her chest, her eyes glaring at him and her foot tapping, she made a cute sight. He smiled, "Raj was being cranky for some reason. I took him out for a walk but it rained so suddenly."

She rolled her eyes, "Monster Khurana and his Monster dog are just so moody."

She took a turn and walked back, "Good night."

He watched her walk up the stairs and concentrated on the tv when a sneeze raked him. He sniffed and leaned back on the couch, sniffing, "Ohh boy...this is bad!"

She watched him head for a meeting and walked out. She had been to college and then she was back in the office. Maan for some reasons remained busy and he had few instructions for her over the phone. She finished her sandwich and walked out for another round of interviews scheduled for that day. It was dusk when she was done and headed back to the office. This was the last week of her job. She had to wind up. She didn't have another job and she wasn't sure if she'd get one soon. Nevertheless, she kept applying.

She peeked into his cabin and found it dark. That was weird. She waited for him for almost an hour but he wasn't back. She called him too but there was no response. Curious, she asked Adi about him.

"Maan sir went home right after lunch."

"He did?" She was surprised. He was a workaholic she knew.

"yeah. He isn't well."

She hailed a cab back home and looked around for him.

"Must be the rain from last night. Uff kanha... Why can't he tell me at least?"

She stomped her way into the mansion looking for him when she heard faint whimpers of Awaara. She walked towards him and found Maan lying on the couch, asleep. He was holding a file which now fell on his stomach. He had changed into a pair of trousers and a tee shirt and looked extremely uncomfortable. She kept the bag aside and knelt in front of him.

Picking up the file, she carefully pulled it out and placed it on the table and placed a hand on his forehead. it was warm. She sighed and gently withdrew his hand wondering whether to wake him up or let him sleep.

He moved suddenly and held her hand mid air, getting startled.

"hey...hey...its me..." she smiled softly and stopped moving.

He blinked a couple of times and took some time to realize it was her.

"Ohh Geet..."

He sighed and fell back on the couch, relaxing.

"When did you come back?"

His voice was hoarse and he struggled to sit.

She held him by his shoulder and pushed him back into reclining position, "Don't move. Why didn't you tell me in the morning?"

He rolled his eyes, "aur tum kya karti?"

She twisted her lips, "At least I would have stopped you from working."

He smiled, "and you think I would have listened to you?"

She glared at him knowing he wouldn't really have listened to her.

"Did you go to the doctor?"

"Yeah. Got medicines. But this headache is killing.." he pressed his temples with
his fingers and looked back at her, "how was your day?"

"have you eaten anything?"

"that wasn't the answer to my question Geet."

"You wait here. Let me cook something for us. I am hungry and then you can go back to your room and sleep."

He wanted to say something but she didn't even listen. She just ignored him royally and walked away to make something. he fell back on the couch and sighed.

It was minutes after she had gone when he heard something fall and shatter in the kitchen.

"Geet??" he called out from the hall, "Geet are you okay?"

Upon hearing no answer, he dragged himself to the kitchen in worry and found her standing amidst shattered glass pieces.

"Tum theek ho?" he extended his hand to her, "what the hell were you doing?"
She gave a sheepish smile, "wo... the bowl just slipped from my hands.. sorry."

"come out of there at once. I will call someone to clean it up"

She placed his hand on his and looked up at him, getting reminded of the dance they had the previous night. Redness crept up her neck and cheek for some reason as she carefully stepped aside, holding his warm hand.

He looked at her and sighed. She was his clumsy little woman there.

No wonder she wasn't special for this world...
----------------------------------------------------------
>>Finally Chapter 50!! Can I expect lots and loads of likes and comments for this?😳

>>Did you think Maan being Maan will get Jealous over this?

>>Things are spicing up, aren't they?πŸ˜‰

Prev:
Chapter 49

Next:
Chapter 51

Edited by kawaii_geet - 6 years ago
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely one 
Thanks 
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
feeling little dissappointed abt two things although finally we got a close dance n knew a secret that actually maan never loved sarah...that means he only loved geet in his life...

y geet was nt feeling little jealous to c sarah with maan...this girl uff...although she felt butterflies...

y maan didnt do nything wth that mole...uff th self controlling power of this man...although he went out with awara to easy his restlessness n told geet in reverse...

Edited by paponecon - 6 years ago
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay I'm leaving SLY Threads ...

But Thread Tum ye maat soch na I'll stop Loving You know never You were my home How can I forget you?

But I need some break now that's why will be leaving but I'll love you always Tumko ish duniya mein lane ke liye maine bahut taqlif ki thread 5 etni spamming sabko pareshan kar diya tumhe pane ko or aaj eshe chodke ja rahi hoon it's sad I know but I'll be here to read only though but will not write anything over here it's a bye... 😊 Edited by MariumChoudhary - 6 years ago