AshNi Bas AshNi..Story So Far.. 2...NO COMMENTS PLEASE

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello Everyone!! On behalf of Induji, Here is the second " story so far thread " ofher FF..AshNi..Bas..AshNi. As soon as Induji posts her story in her thread, it will updated here ...

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE. 

Modji, hope its ok ...

The first story so far thread is... 

Thanks for being with this lovely story... keep being here with your Awesome read n the reviews at the threads.. But NO COMMENTS HERE PLZZZ,,, 

Thanks to all ðŸ¤—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Family Friday... 

So friends..lets start..this journey again!!
How about it??
It was Guddi's fifth day at school..n it was a friday!she had been coping pretty well ..doing home work n participating in the class.
Nidhi had bought her an abacus with colourful woodden beads and she was even learning addition..much before her time!
As nidhi entered Ashutosh 's cabin during lunch,she smiled as he raised his eyebrow.."main soch rahi thi kuch...kya kal bachchon ko baahar le jaa sakte hain..i mean dine out or atleast a drive?Guddi ka first weekend hai..and lets be honest she is doing much better than what we expected..roti bhi nahi hai.."Ashutosh smiled n said"ok..Pizza hut mein table book ker deta hoon..kal raat ke liye..we can shop before that..Nishu ke liye kuch books bhi lenge..i think he will enjoy children's encyclopedia! "!
Nidhi nodded n got up..as Ashutosh smiled "aur humara kya plan hai weekend ka...working days me to dr nidhi se appointment nahi milta"!!and nidhi smiled n reparteed "sorry my weekend is not for my boss..but for my husband n kids"!and went out smiling n humming "sainyaan..."!
"Excuse me dr nidhi..could you give me a few minutes plz"?it was dr Khatri in his printed shirt n jeans with his lab coat off in his hands.."yeh dr Aahna kya cheez hain.."??nidhi zipped her purse n got up as she replied "dear dr Khatri..aap aag se khel rahe hain..ek to dr Aahna cheez nahi..doctor hain..aur doosre in jeans me aayenge to dr Hardstone zyada din zinda nahi rehne denge aapko!bye..chalti hoon"!as Dr Khatri commented "oh God aapko to ghar pe bhi dr Hardstone sehne padte hain"!nidhi laughed n added "mere shauhar hain..shadi ki hai humne..woh bhi solid love marriage"!!and dr khatri kept scratching his hair as nidhi walked out to her car..she knew dr Ashutosh will come home late...
"Mamma..ab two days no school na"??asked Guddi as nidhi changed her into a night suit eith fairies on it..while Nidhu stood close by n said"school is souch fun..kitta mazaa aata hai.."and then looked at his mother n asked "mamma..mere saath cricket khelogi kal subah"??nidhi yawned n said"chacha ke saath khelna"??and just as Nishu would have sulked in walked dr Ashutosh and hugged his son.."arre tumhari mummy ko cricket kahaan aata hai..main kheloonga tumhare saath..ok"??and nishu almost jumped with joy!!!"oh reallly papa...no operation"??and Ashutosh hugged his kids "nope..free weekend..tum dono ke saath masti..but afternoon me ek short round pe jaaoonga"!!and Guddi climbed into his lap n kissed him..as Ashutosh was floored n looked at his kids n at nidhi..his world..just as Armaan called "bhai gobhi ke parathe hain..aa jao nahi to main aur baba sab kha lenge"!!and the kids ran out as Ashutosh looked at nidhi..n asked"aaj raat..bahar coffee peeyenge ..jab sab so jaayenge..bolo"??and nidhi held on to his shirt...as he kissed her lips...and she almost lost her breath!!!
ITS A SHORT BEGINNING..BUT ITS NOT EASY TO PICK UP THREADS..
WILL TRY POSTING NEXT WEEK AGAIN.
LOVE U N MISS ALL OF U.
bawaswift thumbnail
Hum aur tum... tum aur hum...

"Papa..tum bowl karo na..i d bat..Guddi..chal be ready to catch.."and Dr Ashutosh smiled as he saw his son..now 7 taking so much interest in cricket..
As Ashutosh ran in and threw a slow ball to Nishu,Guddi clapped and as Nishu lobbed the ball..baba cried"catch Guddi"but Lil Guddi ran confused in the opposite direction and the ball fell safely as Armaan laughed his head off..but Guddi did not get angry ..instead said"chacha..i am learning"!!n then looked at her papa ..her Hero n said"papa ki tarah bowling karoongi main ..aise"!!and Armaan kissed the lil munchkin.
As the match ended,nidhi got out cold coffee for kids n honey lemon for herself n Ashutosh. ."kyun bhai..dr Hardstone ko coffee nahi"??she smiled at baba n replied"baba..phir raat ko pizza ..to bahut calories ho jaati hain"!!and Guddi caught the cue"raat ko Pizzza...i looove pizza..aur blownie..aur ice cream..kab chalenge papa..bolo na plz"!!and Ashu hugged his kids n said"raat ko..dinner pe.."uske baad thodi shopping..n Nishu cried "oh no..papa i hate shopping..mujhe nahi jaana market"!!Nidhi pouted "theek hai..no shopping..ok"??but Ashu intervened "kyun beta??thodi shopping to karni hogi..one should enjoy everything "!!and as nidhi smiled..baba added "aur yeh baat tere papa ko teri mummy ne sikhayi hai"!!
And then added "beta...raat me main Aradhana ke yahaan jaaoonga ..usne puraane doston ki party rakhi hai..aur Armaan keerti ke saath film jaa raha hsi..so lets keep the key at the secret place..taki Heeraman ko pareshani na ho"!and nidhi smiled..knowing how the family cared for the old house keeper!!
"Papa..one more piece plzzz "said Guddi as Ashutosh served the veggie extravaganza to her..and nidhi helped her eat it in as good a way as possible..Nishu used the fork n knife with elan now while Guddi was learning fast..Ashutosh observed "tum bahut kum kha rahi ho..whats the matter??nidhi smiled"kuch nahi..thoda weight control ka effort kar rahi hoon..."and Ashutosh looked at her form..just a lil plump..but he did agree she had the tendency to put on weight n post Guddi's birth..she had put on a lot..which had been shed with a marathon effort..
As the kids relished brownie n vanilla ice cream Nidhi n Ashutosh sipped green tea..as Guddi yawned ..n nidhi said"shopping rehne deejiye..isse neend aa rahi hai.."!Ashutosh sighed..n added "hmmm chalo..kal chalenge.."and got up..holding Guddi's gand as they walked back after ringing the Pizza hut bell!!
As they drove back..nidhu n Guddi played in the rear seat and Ashutosh hummed "hum aur tum...tum aur hum..khush hain yunn..aaj milke..."!!and Guddi interupted him"papa..yeh kya gaana hai"??and Ashutosh laughed ...and looked at nidhi..with mischief playing in her eyes..
"So gaye dono...kal deer se uthenge..happy weekend "!!nidhi smiled as she knew her husband was always an early riser..but now he would go into the lawn or his study..taking care not to disturb his young family..
Nidhi bathed n changed into a blue cotton nightie..and as she combed her hair..Ashutosh emerged with two mugs of coffee and held her by the shoulder "chalo..lawn mein coffee peeyenge..zamaana ho gaya"!!and nidhi smiled..taking her cup..walked out with Ashutosh and sank into the garden chairs..looking at the stars in the sky...As Ashutosh sipped his coffee n said"kya soch rahi ho..kuch hai jo trouble ker raha hai tumhe..."??nidhi was quiet as Ashutosh made her keep her feet on hus lap n started massaging ger toes n ankles ..nidhi spoke"Baba ki yaad aa rahi thi..pata nahi kab aayenge waapas Australia se"!Col verma had been visiting his neice in the island continent n nidhi had begun to miss him..Ashutosh digressed her n asked "tumhe nahi lagta..Dr Khatri Aahna me zyada hi interest le raha hai..i mean Ahna aur James are still married"!nidhi smiled "waah..James Bond..bade observant ho gaye aap to..mera pyaar to itti jaldi nahi dikha tha aapko.."n ashu held her n said"dikh to gaya tha..per khud se darta tha..."nidhi tried raising her eyebrow n asked"phir"??n Ashutosh laughed "phir kya..tumne sab darwaaze khol diye aur sab darr door ho gaye"!!!
And Nidhi came into the bedroom..with Ashutosh waiting for her...his arms open ..and as she settled into them..he kissed her nose..n then her lips..as she put her arms around him..n kissed his hair...
It was an hour later that nidhi settled on his chest..as he kept caressing her bare waist..he asked "kuch kehna chahti ho"??nidhi snuggled close n said"aap sab kuch kaise samajh jaate hain..woh bhi mere bina kahe "??Ashutosh held her closer n whispered "pyaar karta hoon ..itta bhi nahi samjhoonga"!!
Nidhi kissed him o n the chest n said "sochti hoon Nishu Ke liye piano lessons shuru karwa doon..."!and Ashutosh looked at her...n added "thoda apne baare me bhi socha karo..you are always thinking about me..home kids..tum bhi to ho..."!and nidhi hugged his torso n said"mere liye aap hain na..."!!and Ashutosh held her pulling her close to him..their heartbeats in resonance...
bawaswift thumbnail
Rush of life... 

Dr Ashutosh entered the hospital with nidhi in tow and he entered his cabin as Nidhi went to kids ward..As Ashutosh sat and called for his schedule ;He realised he had 3 surgeries lined up in a row n it wouldn't be before 7 in the evening that hed be free..he got up to change ..and as he walked out..he almost collided with Dr Khatri carrying a bunch of roses!Ashutosh eyed him and asked caustically "flowers for patients"??and Dr Khatri seemed flustered as he wiped his sweat n stammered "no sir..i got them..for..."Ashutosh did not wait for an answer n moved into the OT..Aahna was his scrub in the first two surgeries..
It was after a tedious frontal lobe surgery that they were changing n Ashutosh asked a visibly lost Aahna.."Aahna..any idea of James"?and she suddenly had tears in hr eyes..blinking them back ..she said"sir..he has never bothered to contact me.."Ashu looked at her n asked"have you"?and then continued "kabhi kabhi ego ki wajah se zindagi khatm ho jaati hai..its never too late to reali6..n yes someone has to take that vital first step...think it over..."and then moved to the next OT!
It was at about 7 that he entered his cabin..his head was throbbing..as he sat for a moment..closing his eyes..suddenly Guddi flashed in his mind..she must bewaiting for her coke...he smiled as he got up..and drove home..but not before he bought a coke..a chocolate and a chips hamper..these things could have been purchased at one go for the entire month..but then hed be deprived of the sweet smiles on the faces of his lovely kids..n that heart warming pout from his wife..his nidhi!

Guddi was completing her H.W as Ashutosh entered and she looked up but he smiled and said"beta..complete your work..dekho i am waiting .."!and Guddi pouted like her mother..as she finished writing 2 in her workbook n then ran to her father8open arms..kissing his stubble n informing him"mamma gone with nishu bhaiyya..ploject work"!and baba explained"woh nidhi le ke gayi hai nishu ko..herbarium paste kerna hai kal.."!and Guddi ran with the coke ..asking heeraman "kakaji coke dedo na plzzz aap bhi lelo.."and the old cook laughed n said"Guddi tu badi badmash hai!coke peeyegi to khana kaun khaayega?dekh mummy ne kya banaya"??Guddi was wide eyed.."kya banaya??maggi"??and heeraman laughed as he poured the coke for her in a minni mouse glass ..
Nidhi n nishu entered at 8 holding a pack of glue black paper herbarium book n stencils!"ufff papa..shop was so crowded..we are tired"!!and nidhi smiled n said"chalo haath dholo..food time.."As they ate..much of the conversation was dominated by the kids who now interacted much with each other n also with baba..and as nidhi got up a lil later to check their bags..they took to their rooms saying "good nite papa mumma"and gave a kiss to their Teddy!!
Nidhi came back to the room...Ashutosh was sitting with his eyes closed..Nidhi yawned n stood behind him..and began to massage his hair n head..pressing the forehead..and as he seemed to relax..Nidhi asked softly.."bahut tired hain.."?and he sighed"haan...bus kisi kisi din...thak jaata hoon"!Nidhi kissed his forehead n said "so jaaiye. .subah better feel karenge"!and she settled by his side..as she switched off the light Ashutosh pulled her to his chest..as she whispered"main to yehi hoon..so jaiye aaram se.."Ashu smiled and said"tum bhi to thak jaati ho?main kuch nahi ker pata tumhare liye..bachchon ke liye.."Nidhi snuggled to him n said"aap hain humare saath..wahi bahut hai..dekhte hain kaise khilkhilate hain bachche jab aap aate hain shaam ko"!Ashu caressed her.and added"kabhi kabhi lagta hai..surgery karte karte marr jaaoonga ek din""nidhi put her lips to his..lightly..and said"aise mat kahiye..aap hain to hum sab hain..baba hain..yeh ghar hai..jaante hain..main solar system padha rahi thi nishu ko..so as i explained the sun gives geat n light to the planets..and how they revolve round it..nishu said "jaise papa gives us everything..n we depend on him.."!Ashu seemed to be overwhelmed..as he held nidhi n said.."agar main sooraj hoon..to tum  dharti ho..tuumhare paani se ..tumhari zammeen pe hi to jeevan ne muskurahatein bikheri hain..warna meri garmi to sab kuch jalaa deti"!Nidhi kissed his tired eyes n said"nahi..aapki garmaahat se hi to maine di zindagi..iss ghar ko.."and he didnt answer..just pulled her close..n nidhi could feel him slip into deep sleep..as nidhi closed her eyes..and was lost in dreams if the man..sleeping close to her!
Next episode James Aahna..together or separated forever..n nidhi Ashutosh teach the kids!!

bawaswift thumbnail
Guddi ke malayi kofte...

"Nidhi ..plz ruk jaa na..i dont want to be alone when James comes to check the patient..plz"!Dr nidhi looked up and sighed..as she looked at Ahana n said"Aahna..you are two professionals..n remember you need to behave like that..dont let ur personal life affect your professional life..chal tu patient ki file padh"!And nidhi walked out glancing at her watch as she walked out..dr Ashutosh's cabin was empty..he had left for the day and she too hurried as she saw Dr James drive in ..
It was a case of a pregnant lady with a severe kidney malfunction and as Aahna read the file..in came dr Khatri with a cup of steaming coffee as he looked at a tense Ahana.."kya problem hai dr A"!and Ahana seemed irritated..and Rajeev smiled n added"ice cream.laaoon kya"??and she was about to shout..just as someone stood at the doorway and coughed.."where is the patient"??and Aahna stood up..."room no.7 "and he gave dr Khatri a close look as he followed Aahna..
It was about an hour later that the two emerged ..James giving the medicine regime for the patient n then as they stepped out..he asked "should i drop you home..your home"??and Ashna seemed list..her home..where was it..did she have one at all??and as she was about to answer him..dr Khatri appeared n said"so you are done?chalo lets try an ice cream now..what say"??and as James shrugged his shoulders n walked to his car..Aahna looked at dr Khatri in an exasperated way n walked out to hail a cab...it seems she was destined to be alone!

"Nishu laao apni books..i d give you a dictation today..n then maths"said dr Ashutosh to his son..as he took the cup of tea from kaka..nidhi was bathing ..and as she emerged..she saw nishu ready with his books..she smiled..looking at Guddi playing with plasterceine. .
"Suniye..nishu ko main dekhti hoon..aap iss Guddi ko 123 likhwaaiye na plzzz "!and Ashutosh acquiesced as he called "aaja Guddi..papa d teach you"!and Guddi came running with her bag n pencil box..as Ashutosh made her sit on her tiny study table chair n took out her copies.."english..hindi..."and an exasperated Guddi said"ufff papa..maths copy here..see me"!and Ashutosh smiled as he gave her a pencil n she sharpened it n said.."phir 123...i get bored..kuch new kyu nahi deti teacher.."??and Ashu nudged her"beta write this well..then teacher d give you..."Guddi wrote but then looked up..."know papa..mujhe lagta hai..i feel teacher ko 3 ke aage counting nahi aati..so she doesn't give us new work"!Nidhi looked up from Nishu's copy as her eyes met Ashu's! 
Guddi spoke "tell me papa..mera pet name Guddi..aapka Ashu..to yeh 123 ka pet name kya hai..inke papa mummy kya bulate honge inhe:"?Ashutosh seemed at his wit's end ..Nidhi took pity on the neurosurgeon who struggled with his 4 year old daughter's questions!as Guddi pulled at Ashutosh. .he suddenly had a brain wave.."Guddi..1 ka pet name hota hai..ek..two ka do..."!and nishu n nidhi were laughing their head off...as Guddi finished her work..n packed off..but not before asking her dad.."papa..pata hai aapko..nishu bhaiyya doctor banega..big hoke..per mujhse to koi poochta hi nahi..."??Ashu took her in his strong arms n asked "kya banegi meri baby..tell papa"??and she giggled "main cook banoongi..mamma jaise malaai kofte banaaoongi..khoob saare.."and then suddenly complained "papa..mamma mujhe nahi deti aur kofte..bolti hai "moti..guddi"!!
And Ashu gave a mock glare to nidhi..as he kissed Guddi n added "aaj non kofta for mamma..moti mamma"and Guddi clapped loudly!!
It was later as nidhi n Ashu sat with their customary coffee ..Nidhi remarked "aapki beti jaanti hai apko banana..aur manana"!Ashu smiled"tumpe gayi hai..."and nidhi laughed"jaaiye bhi..mujhse kahaan mante hain aap..sirf daant te hain.."!and Ashutosh looked at her endearingly...and added "mera quila tod diya..mujhe hunsna sikha diya..ab to 123 bhi seekh gaya...aur tum kehti ho..."and rest was lost in nidhi's giggles as Ashu hugged her..rubbing his stubble on her throat..n dropping kisses ..as nidhi teased "achcha A BC  ka pet name kya hai"??and Ashutosh smiled as he outlined nidhi's lips with his finger n raised his eyebrow "Guddi ko bulaaon kya"??and nidhi snuggled up to him n said "hmmm..nahi sone deejiye..kahin phir kofte yaad aa gaye to"??and both laughed...As Ashutosh carried her to his bed...