Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sellysona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: akshi.

If he is abhimanyu then why he didn't identified rv ??

He knowingly didnt identify Rv to create confusion between him and Priyam..
As proven that he and Priyam r working together. If priyam knows rv thn how can he not know rv.. Priyam is obviously trained by him only, whether he is fake or real..
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Twins could be a possibility.

No idea whether DNA of twins is same, but other things like fingerprints and retinal scan cannot be the same.
Army test proves he is the real Abhi. 
Rishabh felt he was fake.
A fake cannot have known the intimate details of their married life, so he should be real.
Where would real ABhi get a knife wound, if he was recovering.

Too many contradictions
A twin would solve some of them, not all of them.

But I would like to believe Rishabh's sense of touch more than any equipment, unless he was lying. 

in twins case Dna  can match but not finger prints...
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sellysona

Well, anything can happen in a tv show. But acc to medical science, no 2 person can have same fingerprints. Twins do have same DNA yes but fingerprints doesnot only depend on genes. So fingerprints cannot be same of even twins..

But as it is a tv show, so I m not sure.
I feel its Abhimanyu only. And so from now, Geetu revenge will begin.. And now they can unfold, reason for this betrayal.

Also, i think it was also a plan by Abhi, so that Risabh cant identify him by just touch. So Risabh had to go for identification with him. As it was necessary for Abhi to take Risabh out of the house, so that Priyam can do his work.
His different behaviour with Geetu was also a plan so that he and Priyam can fight, and so Risabh and Rajveer are forced to take identification issue seriously and take him out.. And also to mentally confuse Geetu more..

Abhi has to be involved in this plan as no way can Priyan know so much about Abhi geetu relationship. Noone can know so much details except Abhimanyu himself.

I agree...
But I too have my doubts about those cut marks on his back...
surbhi163 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krish58

in twins case Dna  can match but not finger prints...

i have seen in a serial where they put gum in the hero's hand and get his fingerprint and stick it to his humshakal's hand and make it match... But it's just a guess, after these replies im not sure about the twin angle
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
he is abhimanyu only
he faked all this to create confusion in geetu's mind

Krish58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi163

i have seen in a serial where they put gum in the hero's hand and get his fingerprint and stick it to his humshakal's hand and make it match... But it's just a guess, after these replies im not sure about the twin angle

Yes serial mein they will do all tricks like u meintioned ke gum lagage and all and lenses CVS ka bhala hua toh blood group m agch ka bhi kahi se uthake laayenge    if it's case of  twin here... 

butin real life not possible even if they are twins they will have  different fingerprint...I m twin  so i know that ..

Yes we have to wait and watch and see how they unfold it whether it's twin case or real abhimanyu or not
Krish58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

he is abhimanyu only

he faked all this to create confusion in geetu's mind

yes possible..Right now jab tak aage ka epi nahi aata all possibility are open
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I want him to be real Abhimanyu.
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sellysona

Well, anything can happen in a tv show. But acc to medical science, no 2 person can have same fingerprints. Twins do have same DNA yes but fingerprints doesnot only depend on genes. So fingerprints cannot be same of even twins..

But as it is a tv show, so I m not sure.
I feel its Abhimanyu only. And so from now, Geetu revenge will begin.. And now they can unfold, reason for this betrayal.

Also, i think it was also a plan by Abhi, so that Risabh cant identify him by just touch. So Risabh had to go for identification with him. As it was necessary for Abhi to take Risabh out of the house, so that Priyam can do his work.
His different behaviour with Geetu was also a plan so that he and Priyam can fight, and so Risabh and Rajveer are forced to take identification issue seriously and take him out.. And also to mentally confuse Geetu more..

Abhi has to be involved in this plan as no way can Priyan know so much about Abhi geetu relationship. Noone can know so much details except Abhimanyu himself.

@bold This makes perfect sense! ðŸ˜²
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think he is real abhimanyu