Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Watching the show from day 1 but nvr jumped into this forum so to avoid any spoilers n tellynews to keep my excitement intact...But wat bowled me over was the thrilling end  n had to come over here!    Mindblowing episode n wat a twist!
nal4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Episode was indeed awesome. Nice post Nikita.
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I too was dancing like U when Geetu said : tum Rajput ho toh main bhi hoon and all that stuff. 
Definitely a Geetu / Surbhi show it was 👏👏
She acted so so well, the way she comes to know the cruel Abhimanyu toward her and then priyam handling her the drawing. I hate that little kid now. 
I mean kuch bhi hua hota, Geetu was never a culprit in Ragini's death, then why to harm her ?? And how can the truth be unfold with this plan ??
Rishabh will never speak up and now no one will trust Abhi and Priyam, then ?? 😳
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Definitely this twist definitely unexpected!
Its time for Geetanjali to act something for her own good!
Event though the most part of the show is shown in her point of view still the way her character has developed at the moment is totally amazing and her emotions and feelings were depicted with much convenience like never before! Hope from now we could definitely see her on action!
As during that launch party it was said this is something when a brilliant set of actors come together with a great story and script.!
Even though the twists in the shows are needed to keep up the audience but here the TWIST itself is leading to many more.

Surbhi did a fabulous job for sure! She was bang on in her role!