Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
 well done for writing a long chapter and that too so soon πŸ‘ can't wait to find out what happens now *cough cough*  
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ooo..lalala..long update!!

wow...kamaal..dhamaal..update hai ji!!!
Mohini and Nihaal ki pungi baj gyi..
Welldone Raj Proud of you..A good Son and will be a good hubby too...πŸ˜‰

Will there be any..kuchikooo..moment between them??πŸ˜†

Waiting for update dear!!

Sana your story is very good!!😳 I am liking it very much...it has reached 10 updates.πŸ‘.commendable work dear..keep it up!! I wanna say that you make an index of your updates...it will be easy for us and for new members to go through itπŸ˜ƒ
Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cliffhanger πŸ˜² the best part is even though I didn't like Mohini Nihal presence in house but as Raj is going to be by manu's side there is no problem.
I love Raj being all bossy and mischievous. Soon manu will only pretend being offended and starts smiling by herself thinking of him while he will see all that. Raj deserve that for all he is doing for her .
Hope to see some lovey dovey scene against mohink's unnecessary evil plans.
queenfaerie25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Making an Index right now! Check the First Page :D
queenfaerie25 thumbnail

Part 11 
Manu stood up. "Raj, ab toh shaadi hogaye. Now tell me kya plan hai tera? What are you planning to do with Mohini?", Manu said. "Preet, its 4 am and our wedding night, do you think it's time for us to discuss Mohini?", Raj said as he slowly approached her. 

Manu nervously looked at her husband. He was, of course, her husband only by name. They were "yaar's"  "best friends" not lovers. The way that Raj was looking at her told another story. Without saying anything he kept getting closer and closer until he was standing right in front of her. Staring into her questioning eyes made him want to end this farce. He wanted to show her exactly how he felt. Raj's hands reached up to cup her face as he bent down to kiss her. Manu tried to push him away but he gently grabbed her arms and placed them on his shoulders. His hands traveled down to her waist and he pulled her towards him. "Ouch", Manu said as her hand covered his tight grip on her waist. 

Raj snapped out of the haze he had fallen into. "Kya hua?", he said as he loosened his grip. Manu was now clutching her side with a wince of pain on her face. She turned around and said "Kuch nehi. Tum jao ar change karlo. Aren't we going to sleep?". Raj twisted her back around and moved her hand away from her waist. He reached the bottom of her choli and started to lift it upwards. "Raj stop! Kuch...kuch... nehi hain.", Manu said as she began to stutter with nervousness. Raj lifted the choli a couple of inches to see a thick bandage covering Manu's midsection surrounded by reddened skin. They would have to change the bandage and disinfect it again or else it could become infected. 

Raj got up and grabbed the first aid kit from the nightstand. Manu sat completely still with a reddened face as Raj kneeled beside her to remove her bandage. Once he started applying the antiseptic she tried to move away but he held her still with one hand on her shoulder. He lightly blew and diligently focused on completing his task. After Manu was completely bandaged up, he pulled down her choli and Manu shivered as she felt his fingers against her skin.

Still kneeling next to her, Raj suddenly drew close and whispered into her ear "I'll wait until you're ready to accept what we have. But don't make me wait too long, I'm not a very patient man". With that, Raj got up and walked into the bathroom. After the bathroom door closed softly, Manu let out a small gasp. Yeh sab kya hain Raj...? , she thought. 

--------------------------------
Part 12... Preview.
Raj came out of the bathroom wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. Manu was sitting in front of the vanity table trying to get all the pins out of her hair. He approached her and said "main kuch madat karu?".
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok so i have just read all 11 chapters πŸ˜†n i must say im enjoying ur ffπŸ‘but i must say, call me greedy but can we have longer updates plz πŸ˜›cant wait to read further! Also i luved rajs concern when manu winced in pain πŸ˜³wished the scene was longer thoughπŸ˜†
Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Grabbed her hand put around his shoulder πŸ˜ƒ; keep her still with one hand on shoulder πŸ˜³πŸ˜† that's more like Raj when he is busy he don't talk and when he did he wished and left πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
I just woke up and the first thing in the morning !! 
Can't wait to see more 
Keep up the good work
queenfaerie25 thumbnail
Part 12...IN PROGRESS. I won't be able to update until Wednesday. 
Raj came out of the bathroom wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. Manu was sitting in front of the vanity table trying to get all the pins out of her hair. He approached her and said "main kuch madat karu?". Manu quickly got up and backed away as far as she could from him. "No, I'm good Raj. I'm almost done", she said as she waited for him to turn his attentions away from her. Raj gave her a smirk and went to the left side of the bed and plopped down. Manu removed the rest of the pins from her hair and started looking around for her suitcase, whilst ignoring a certain someone's eyes. 

"Raj, where is my suitcase?", Manu said as she finally grew frustrated. She wanted to take off the saree as soon as possible but needed something comfortable to wear first. 

"I don't know...", He said. Manu eventually gave up and plopped down on the bed. Rajveer was still staring at her unabashedly. Finally, he walked over to his closet and took out a t-shirt and sweatpants. Manu looked at him with confusion. Hadn't he already changed? "This is for you, wear it or toss it I don't care", Rajveer said as he placed his clothes on the bed. Rajveer was hoping that Manu would wear his clothes, the image of her in his clothes made him feel like she was his. Who was he kidding, she already was his and now that they were married nothing would stop her from being his forever.

Manu on the other hand was battling with herself as she weighed the pros and cons of wearing Rajveer's clothes. Evidently, the wedding saree was far too uncomfortable for her to sleep in and she had no other options. Being so late, she didn't want to rouse the other family members and servants to go on a mad hunt for her suitcase. The worst thing that would happen would be that Rajveer would tease her for wearing men's clothing. At that thought Manu made up her mind, Rajveer had already seen her at her "worst", while completely dressed as a man. There was no wear that this was any different from before. She unwaveringly went into the bathroom and changed. She missed the look of victory that Rajveer sported on his face.

After a few minutes Manu came out of the bathroom to see Rajveer dozing off on the sofa. His long legs were dangling off to the side and he was lying down over the blanket. She shook her head when she saw him shivering. Yeh ladka bhi na, koi blanket ke upar sota hain kya? She walked over to his side and grabbed the blanket from under him with a strong tug. That did nothing as Rajveer moved over the blanket even more. Manu tried to place her hands under his arm to grab it when suddenly Rajveer grabbed her and she fell on top of him with a thud. Manu was about to unleash her fury when she saw that he was still sleepy. Softly she tried to remove his hands which rested on the small of her back. After a few minutes of failed attempts, she eventually gave up and laid her head on his shoulder. Before she knew it, she was asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rajveer was having a very good dream. In his dream, Manu was lying down on top of him and unabashedly holding him. The loud ringing of his alarm woke him up and he tried to get up to turn it off. Instead he found himself held down by something. He opened his eyes to find Manu resting her head on his shoulder, which definitely had a crick in it now, with her arms wrapped around his waist. She was wearing the clothes he gave her last night and clearly they were many sizes too large for her slender frame. She was sound asleep and nuzzling his shoulder. Raj slowly tried to move his shoulder from under her when she woke up. She blinked her eyes in a daze and stared up at Raj. After a few seconds her face grew panicked and she shrieked "TUM!". Raj tried to calm her down but Manu struggled to move off of him only to fall off of the sofa.

Raj couldn't help but burst out in laughter. He clutched his stomach in pain as Manu's face grew red. "Stop laughing Raj! This isn't funny at all!", Manu said as she tried to regain her bearings. Standing up with her hands on her hips she waited for him to calm down. After laughing for a bit longer Raj finally calmed down enough to stare at his angry wife. Her slender frame was drowning in his clothes. Manu had rolled up the waistband of his sweatpants and his t-shirt had slid over her shoulder. She noticed his stare and said, "Ok fine, now laugh at how ridiculous I look". Raj grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. Placing her hands on his shoulder Raj said, "Yes you look absolutely ridiculous". He then angled his face closer to hers and placed a kiss on her cheek before she could protest. Two sharp knocks on the door interrupted the couple. Manu tried to get up but Raj held her still with a hand on the small of her back. Manu jabbed him in the stomach with her elbow and he released her. She smirked as she got up to open the door. She let out a small gasp of surprise when she saw who was at the door. Fixing her clothing she opened the door wide and Nihal walked in.    

Edited by queenfaerie25 - 7 years ago
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update Mannu and RAj !!☺️
uff yrr..ye mannu bhi na...subh 4 bje koi planning krta h kya??πŸ˜†
overtime kr rhi h lgta h...

part 12

she might take help from Raj...πŸ˜†..Raj has become naughty but,
again a cliffhanger ..hehe...

will wait dear...😳

Tanu221 thumbnail