EK THA RAJA EK THI RANI TO GO OFF AIR ON APRIL 28!

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everybody.😊
It is a sad news for EshTaj fans. but if this article is to be believed ..this show is ending soon.

Zee TV's Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani will go off-air from 28th April 2017. The news even took the actors by surprise. The show has had three seasons, third one being the current one. The first season saw Drashti Dhami and Siddharth Karnick create magic with their onscreen chemistry. Eisha Singh and Sartaj Gill took over after them. Though the show has seen its ups and downs, the TRPs aren't as bad. And ratings are not why the makers have decided to pull the plug on this show. They do not want to stretch the show and make it a long one.

Sartaj Gill spoke to India-Forums and said," There are just four characters in the show primarily. All the possible angles and storylines pertaining those four characters have already been practiced. Hence, now that I think of it, the channel must have decided to not drag it further and end it on a good note." When asked about his journey in the show so far he said," The journey has been absolutely phenomenal. When Eisha and I entered the show, there were plans of the show being shut. However, in contrast, the ratings boosted and we got so much love and appreciation for it. So, that was a proud moment for me and I couldn't have had a better time." (ALSO READ: Breaking! Naagin 2 to go off air in June; Chandrakanta to replace it)

Talking about other opportunities and future projects, he said," Well, I am planning to take a break for a while and relax. I would probably be travelling North and once I am back I will be considering offers and shows. So, yes, need everyone's wishes and I will be back on the screen soon." Sartaj and Eisha set the screens on fire with their sizzling chemistry. Their romantic and intimate scenes became the talk of the town. We'll definitely miss the show and the actors a lot. Not just this one but quite a few shows are going off-air this year.

also read: 

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/38341-omg-sartaj-gill-just-called-ek-tha-raja-ek-thi-rani-a-one-man-sh.htm

Edited by awida - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
good, good. weise bhi story khatam ho chuki hai.