continue soon
thnxxx 4 pm
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
      MERA SAAYA SAATH HOGA
Image result for ISHRA BED SCENE
PART 21

At night Raman and ishita were laying on each other's arms, she was playing with his shirt button while his fingers playing music's with her silky hair and his other hand on her tummy. Both were awake thinking about the coming day, because it will be an important yet challenging day for them.

She looked up to see his face to check whether he is sleeping or not, seeing him awake ishita called his name in her soft voice..

Ishita: raman..

Raman: hmm..he hummed..

Ishita:kal sab kuch teek hoga na..

Taking a deep breath raman turned fully to her and made her look at him then said..

Raman: don't worry ishita,I am with u..

Ishita: mujhe patha hai,phir phi raman ek ajeeb sa dar leg reha hai..

Raman:I'm telling you na,when i'm with you there is not need to get worry..

Ishita: what if shagun did anything wrong with our baby? She asked with her teary eyes..

Raman pulled her to him and made her head rest on his chest and said..

"aisa kuch nahi hoga,baby bhi aue baby ki mumma bhi bilkul teek hoga" saying he kissed on her forehead..

Ishita:I am so lucky to have you raman..she said cuddling more to him..

Raman smiled hearing her confession and hugged her more tightly..

Ishita: raman,appa amma,mummiji papaji..sab ko batha diya na aapne.

Raman: han,I told them..ab chalo yeh rona dhona band karo nahi tho meri princess bhi apni mummy ki tharah rothlun ban jayegi..

Ishita: raman...she pinched on his chest..

Raman: ouch, madrasan your nail na..Saying he took her fingers and starts to see her nails..

"yeh kya hai?" he asked looking at her long nails..

Ishita: kya?

Raman: ithni badi badi nails..its not safe baba..

Ishita: kyun?

Raman:its not good for pregnant ladies,aur waise bhi tum tho mauka milthe hi nails khana shuru kkar dethi ho..rukko main abhi kaat tha hun..

Ishita: na..she said pulling her hand back from him..

"main nahi katwavungi..kithne mushkil se badaya hai maine?

Raman: zidd math kar madrasan..chalo be a good girl..

Ishita nodded her head negatively..

Raman: no way,tell me where is the nail cutter..

Ishita: no na raman,dekho kithni acchi leg rehi hai meri fingers..

Raman: main hi latha hun..saying he gets down from the bed and starts to search for the nail cutter, after searching for almost 5 minutes he gets it took it to ishita..

Ishita was sitting there caressing her nails,seeing her puppy pout raman smiles and sat beside her..

Raman: lavo..he forwards his hand to her..

Ishita hesitantly forwards her hands to Raman and he starts to cut her long nails one by one, after cutting all the nails Raman looked at ishita only to find her cute angry face. Raman comes forward to peck her pout but she pulls her head back and said..

"jab thak meri nails bade nahi ho jathi na,thab thak main aapko mujhe kiss nahi karne dungi" saying she turned her face and layed facing her back to him..Raman smiled at his wife's antics..

Placing the nail cutter back to the place raman too layed beside ishita,he placed his hand on her bare waist which is visible clearly to him,when he starts to caress her waist ishita closed her eyes more tightly feeling Goosebumps all over her body..

Raman feels her shivering under his touch and he smirked seeing his wife melting slowly slowly..suddenly ishita holds his hand and she throws it from her body but raman again placed it on the same place,ishita again throws his hand but again he did the same..this process continued for sometime at last ishita turned to him and glared him agrily..

"don't touch me" she said making him smile naughtily..

Ishita: don't smile like that,main nahi maa ne wali hun..

Raman: pakka..

Ishita: han pakka..

Raman: but I think tum already maan geyi ho..he said shamelessly looking at her fully exposed stomach..

Hearing him ishita looked down and find her sari pallu away from her tummy, which is happened while turning to him..

Ishita: shameless..saying she made her pallu to cover her tummy..

Raman comes dangerously close to her face and he put his hand inside her sari pallu,then said..

Raman: shameless tho hun main,thabi tho yehan koyi aya hai..he said caressing her tummy..which made ishita blush..

Ishita: raman..chodo..so jao

Raman: mere andar ki ravan ko jaga ke tu ab sita ban rehi hai han..

Ishita:raman...

"shh..sh.." he placed his finger on her lips..ishita looked at his eyes while he took her lower lip between his fingers..

Raman: I want to eat you up...he said pulling her lips to his..

Ishita: hmmhmm...she made a soft noise unable to say something because her lower lip is between his fingers..

Raman slowly pulls her lower lip more and gave a slight bite on its centre, she stirred feeling immense pleasure, and at the next moment he took her lips fully inside his mouth and starts to relish her each flavor.

After about 10 minutes passionate kiss he left her lips free sensing she may feel suffocated .looking at her swollen lips with her smudged lipstick..He starts to nuzzle his face on her neck which made her moan his name.

After placing thousands kiss on her upper body Raman comes down making her out of her sari, he starts to caress her tummy lovingly like he is caressing his baby..

"princess, sleep well han..thab thak mumma papa kuc...there ishita placed her palm in his mouth and said..

"shameless,baby sunlega"

Raman: oh madam,merii pricess na sab janthi hai...aur meri aur princess ke beech koyi secret bhi nahi hona chahiye..

Ishita:aap na sacchi mein badmash ho geye ho..

Raman: arey Humare princess bhi tho jane uska papa uski mummy se kithna pyar kartha hai...haina princess..He nuzzling his nose on her tummy which tickled ishita..

Ishita: raman.stop it na its tickling..

Raman made a naughty face and starts to go down and down which made ishita feel insane. After completing his caressing section he made her get rid of her under garments and starts to explore her each side..Raman made ishita lay comfortably and positioned himself on her without hurting her, at last he entered inside her making their night blissful, both had a content smile on their face when they cuddled to each other for a peaceful sleep..

At the next day as per father Stephens instruction Raman and family starts the preparation for marriage, due to ishitas condition they didn't made her wear any heavy marriage cloths,raman purchased a simple red sari for her along with some matching accessories. And he himself selected a simple red and while kurtha pajama..

While getting ready ishita looked at herself on the mirror, an unknown fear comes to her heart when she touched her tummy..

Ishita: don't worry my baby,muma papa haina..you will be safe inside me..kuch nahi hone dunga tujhe...he eyes gets teary thinking about the evening..

"mari madrasan ro rehi hai kya?" asking raman comes inside and hugged her from back..

Placing his chin on her shoulder he wiped her tears and nodded his head negatively saying her to not cry..

After wiping her tears raman looked at her beautiful face and bend down top take something from the mirror table,ishita looked at him confusingly while he takes her kajal from the table and taking a pinch kajal he put it behind her ear,

Raman: kisi ki nazar na lege meri madrasan ko...ishita smiled fully hearing his words, when she fels his hands going down..

She again looked at him confusingly..raman slides her sari pallu a little and put a kala teeka on her tummy and said..

"aur meri princess ko bhi"..ishita closed her eyes feeling his love and leaned her head to his chest smiling whole heartily..

Raman and ishita stood like that for some time, that's when they heard ramans phone buzzing sound, taking at the phone from his pocket he said ishita to be strong he will be back after attending the call..

"bhai..bhai..there is a bg problem.." mihir said tensily on the phone..

Raman: what happened mihir? Tell me..

Mihir: bhai company mein aag leg geyi hai..

Raman: what? But how?

Mihir: bhai,please come here soon..many of the employes are inside..

Raman: but mihir I can't come, now here all needs me..

Mihir: bhai please just come.please..aap shaadi se pehale wapas chale jana..

Raman thinks for sometime and said..

Raman: ok i'm coming..saying raman rushed to out taking his car key,

Raman: oh shit,mujhe ishita ko inform karna chahiye..saying he tried to go back but stops his step's again thinking..

"no no,she is already in stress..aur stress nahi de saktha mein..i will come back soon..han yehi teek hoga..saying he gets inside the car and drive away to the company..

"kanna tum ready ho geyi" asking amma comes inside only to find ishita again in tears..

Amma: ille kanna nee ethukku azhe (no kanna.why are you crying?)

Ishita: amma enakku bhayamayirukkamma..(amma I am scared) saying she hugs her amma..

Amma starts to caress her head lovingly consoling her saying everything will be fine..

"na puthar aisa math ro" saying thoshiji too comes inside the room..

Ishita looked up to thoshiji and she hugged her too..ishita felt a little relax in her each mothers arms..

Meanwhile Raman reached at his company, in a jiffy he runs inside but get surprised seeing it all silent, he didn't find any one there, any fire, any cry, any person nothing..he looked at the place confusingly and took his phone to call mihir..

"mihir..mihi where are you?" he asked in a worried tone..

Mihir get surprised hearing ramans voice ike that ..

Mihir: bhai what happened..whay are you so tensed?

Raman: what rubbish you are talking mihir,you told me to reach the company because its firing but nothing is here, here is all ok..

Mihir: me? But bhai I didn't told you anything,and fire and all ..what's this I am confused..

Raman: damit you only called me sometime before..

Mihir: no bhai..main tho aaapke khar pe hi hun,phir main aapko kyun call karega,,

Raman: what? Then..them who called me...he murmured..

Mihir: bhai..bhai..are you ok..bhai tell me..where are you?

Raman: mihir I am coming back..Saying he cuts the call..

Mihir got tensed hearing all this and he quickly starts his car and went to search Raman.

Meanwhile at the fathers presence the pandit ji starts to fire the Agni, bhallas and iyyers, abhi and raghav are also there.

Pandit: dulhe ko bulaya jaye...hearing the pandit abhi went to call raman in the down stair room..

When abhi reached inside the room he see raman sitting on the bed silentily glaring something..

Abhi: raman..come the pandit is calling..

Raman looked at him with a serious face..

Abhi: what happened raman,your are looking very serious..shaadi se dart ho nahi leg reha..he teased him..

Raman ddn't smiled back but said that he is ready..

Abhi takes raman to the mandap and made him sat,the pandit ji did some rituals with him and said..

"ab kanya ko bulayiye"

Amma: ji pandit ji..saying amma went to take ishita..

Meanwhile in a lonely road,mihir find some goons trying to beat a man,he stopes the car to see who is that man,at the next second he get shocked seeing the goons trying to beat raman..

"bhai"..calling mihir runs to raman..

Raman was hardily trying to beat the goons back but not happening, seeing mihir there Raman gets little relaxed..after so much difficulty they both beats the goons..

Mihir: bhai,what is happeing..

Raman: I don't know mihir but something is happening very wrong,hume jaldi khar pohochna hoga

Amma takes ishita to mndap and made ishita sat beside raman,she tried to looke at him but he was sitting making a straight face..

Pandit: varmala layiye..pandit ji said..

Thoshiji: mihir..she called mihir for garland..

Mr.bhalla: mihir kahan geya?

Abhi: uncle mein phone karke dektha hun..saying he diled mihirs number..

Raman and mihir were about to drive back to the house that's when mihir received a call from abhi..

Abhi: hello mihir.where are you yar..where is the garlands..

Mihir: garland? He looked at raman..

Abhi: han,pandit ji is asking,here raman and bhabhi is waiting for varmala..

Mihir: what? Bhai and bhahi...mihir get shocked

Raman: kya hua mihir..he asked tensely..

Raman snatched the phone from mihir asked asked about it but for there bad luck the call get dissconneted,he tried again and again to call abhi but all went wail..that's when he noticed the sarroundings,the sky was extra dark and the trees are shaking themselves like they are scared..

In front of their eyes the wind starts to carry birds,flowers,heavy trees and other things..the wind blow on ramans ear which made him hear echoes of thousands of screams..

Mihir: bhai..yeh kya ho reha hai..mausan ajjanak aise kyun..

Raman: ishita is in danger..that was the only thing raman muttered out..

He quickly said mihir to sat inside the car and he settled himself on the wheel and starts to drive fast as much as he can..on the way many things falls in front of his car but he ride it without minding anything..

Meanwhile abhi finds the garland and took it to mandap,giving the garland to ishita nad raman pandit ji said to exchange it..while exchanging the garland ishita tries to make raman smile, flashing a lovely smile to him but again he didn't smiled at her..she felt bad at his action but didn't showed it on her face..

The pandit ji said them to starts the phera,both gets up from the place and starts to walk around the holi fire..

Raat Mein Hi Jaagte Hain
Yeh Gunahon Ke Ghar
Inki Raahein Khole Baahein
Jo Bhi Aaye Idhar
Aa Haa...

Meanwhile raman was driving the car like a mad and mihir were so scared to the core..suddenly raman stopes the car in a jiffy..

"what the hell"

Mihir: what happened bhai..

Raman: mihir,I think we lost the way...saying raman takes reverse..

Yeh Hai Gumraahon Ka Rasta
Muskaanein Jhooti Hai
Pehchanein Jhooti Hai
Rangeeni Hai Chhayi
Phir Bhi Hai Tanhaayi
Kal Inhi Galiyon Mein
In Masli Kaliyon Mein
Toh Yeh Dhoom Thi
Jo Rooh Pyaasi Hai
Jismein Udaasi Hai
Woh Hai Ghoomti
Sabko Talaash Wohi
Samjhe Ye Kaash Koi

After completing the four round the pandit said ishita to come infront for remaining pheras..

Muskaanein Jhooti Hai
Pehchanein Jhooti Hai
Rangeeni Hai Chhayi
Phir Bhi Hai Tanhaayi

Ramans car is getting out of control, he was not able to control it,and the wind was flowing very strongly..at last his car collide with a big tree..

Halke Ujaalo Mein
Halke Andhero Mein Jo Ik Raaz Hai
Kyu Kho Gaya Hai Woh
Kya Ho Gaya Hai Ki Woh Naraaz Hai
Aye Raat Itna Bataa,
Tujhko To Hoga Pata
Aa Haa...

After completing 7 pheras the pandit said them to sat, meanwhile mihir and raman anyhow comes out from the Brocken car..ramans head were bleeding due to a cut on his forehead..

Raman: mihir,we have no time..

Mihir: but bhai how we will reach there?

Raman: we have to run..saying both starts to run fast..

Muskaane Jhooti Hai
Pehchanein Jhooti Hai
Rangeeni Hai Chhayi
Phir Bhi Hai Tanhaayi 
Muskaane Jhooti Hai
Pehchanein Jhooti Hai
Rangeeni Hai Chhayi
Phir Bhi Hai Tanhaayi

"ab kanya ko mangal sutra pehanayiye" hearing the pandit raman smiled making an evil face meanwhile father Stephen who was praying for there well being felt something strange inside the room..he stops japing the rosary and looked around to find what is it..

kanya ke maang mein sindhoor bhariye..the pandit ji said after tiying the mangal sutra

He took a pinch of sindhoor and forwards it to ishitas forehead..

"Noo.o.o.o.o screamed a shocked raman from the door way..

Ishita looks at the man who standing beside her..Suddenly she screamed, her eyes got widen,she panicked and had a little brust of tear..her face automatically turned to the door way..she stood there like a statue not knowing how to react,her eyes again slowly went to the man..

What she see that time was an utter shock for her,she see a face looked like wiled, staring eyes and the zippered opening looked like a leering mouth..amma and thoshiji screamed like anything while raman and ishita were still..

Giving an other shock to all of them the man's figure starts to change to a white thing,like some white gas..and there a face figured infront of ishita and raman..that was shagun.."tha shagun arora"

Raman tries to run to save ishita buta line of fire made him stop his way..

"ramannn" ishita screamed seeing shgun stopping his way to reach her..

"you though you could run away from me huh?" shagun asked in her scary voice which made ishita shiver in fear..

"I wanted to see you in pain" shagun said inching her face to ishitas ear..

"ahhhaa" screaming ishita tried to jump frm there..

"ishita noo...raman screamed..

Raman runs to catch ishita but suddenly the lights gone,there every one screamed in fear,while raman was searching for ishita like a mad in that deep dark..

Its about some seconda the power comes but for ramans shock shagun and ishita was not there..

"ishita..ishita kahan hai..raman looked around like a a mad.."

Ishitaaa" he sreamed again and again..

Father: raman we have no time lets go to shaguns place? The father said running to raman..

Raman: aapne kahan than a meri ishita ko kuch nahi hoga,dekho ..dekho ab woh le geyi meri jaan ko...he cried his heart out..

Father: no raman you will not get week..Please listen to me ..we have to go...please dam it..Saying father made raman stand and said mr.raghav to starts the car...

Abhi: but father were we going?

Father: The place where shagun is sleeping...

Saying father takes raman with him and went out in hurry..

Recap: just wait and watch...

That's it friends, hope you all love it..hit the like button and do comments, next update as per the response..100+ likes

divan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yaaay... Mee first again...
Superb update anju..
No words no explain...
Loved ishita's cute romance in the beginning...
Poor ishita had to cut her nails...
Naughty puttar...
It was so Damn cute...
And coming to the wedding part...
Uff it was such a thriller...
Shagun can do anything and everything without any power😆
Now shagun with supernatural power ufff...
Continue soon dear...
Tanx for the pm... Edited by divan19 - 7 years ago
sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Enjoyed alot
Cont soon.
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb
Thanks 4 The PM
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowing n superb part n its too thrilling update wow n hope ishu n baby r fine but mana parega u write suspense superb yaa too good n pls update soon
Amreen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Scary update di
When shagun will leave Ishita
Bichare ishra
Feeling sad for ishra
Hope everything will get well soon
Updt. Next part soon
Thanx for pm
Suma1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail