Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Yumiko

Amazing update dear... Love it... Plzz update next part asap... Thanks for the pm .

Thanks dear 
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: akriti154

Superb update di
finally dey gt d proofs n d culprits r behind bars
continue soon
thnxxx 4 pm

Thanks aaku
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg idk how I missed the latest update (ch 36 I think) - I love how possessive Raman is of Ishita even when he was mentally unstable & what an epic plan to finally capture those disgusting 🤬

Hope you update soon bc I can't wait!
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aymin

209 likes

likes please update soon 

Will updt soon 
cutieruhi thumbnail
PART 37

Param -what?? What u told. 

Cop-wahin jo aapne suna, we r here to arrest u and ur mom on murder charges. U r being accused of killing Mr and Mrs Om prakash bhalla  and making their only son, mentally unstable for their property. 

Pammi-what the hell, what's wrong with u. Kisne lagaya hum par yeh aarop. It's totally rubbish. U told u this, she was saying when they heard, Humne. 

Param and Pammi look at the direction only to see Ishra coming inside with mihir. 

Pammi and param was shocked to see them while nidhi got happy seeing them. She ran to Ishra and hugged ishita tight. 

Nidhi-tum thik ho naa, u don't know how much scared I was for u two. It's more then three months since I saw u. Aap log thik hai naa. 

Ishita smiled at her concern and said-yes we r fine but they won't be fine anymore. It's time to pay back for ur sins, chachi ji and param bhaiya. She said making a dirty face. 

Pammi understood the situation but she don't know that raman is fine now so she start her drama. 

Pammi-inspector sahab, yeh jhooth bol rahi hai.humne kuch nahi kiya.iss ladki ne mere Raman puttar ka faiyda uthaya hai. He is mad maa, she plotted with her boyfriend mihir and now trapping us, so that they can enjoy on my Raman puttar's money. But puttar don't listen to her. Tujhe nahi Pata woh teri biwi bhi nahi hai. Jabardasti hamare ghar mein aa gayi thi. She trapped all of us. Ishita and mihir made all the plan to take raman's money. Main sach keh rahi hoon puttar, yeh teri biwi nahi hai. Tu samajh raha hai naa,she is just trapping u and us for money. She said taking tears. 

Raman got angry hearing this from Pammi and said-aur kitna girogi chachi. Ishita didn't trap me but u and ur good for nothing son trapped us. U killed my parent and made me mad. Ishita be kuch nahi kiya, u did all this aur Ek baat joh Aap nahi jaanti, ishita is my lawfully wedded wife. Hum shaadi kar chuke hai. We r married. Mihir is not her boyfriend but her true friend,who helped us in our toughest time. Mujhe mat sikhaiye,i know everything chachi ji. He said making param and Pammi shocked. 

Pammi-iska Matlab, she said with shocked expressions, 

Raman -I am all OK now. Thik ho chuka hoon main, apni biwi ke pyaar aur vishwaas ke kaaran. Ab raman bhalla pagal nahi hai. He is all fine. Inspector sahab le jaiye inhe. 

Cops arrested them and was going when param said-u can get us arrested but evidence kahan se laoge. I don't think court Ek pagal ki baat sunega.

Raman was about to say something when nidhi said-but they will listen to me. I will give statement against u two. 

Param glared at nidhi and said-shut up, warna,

Nidhi cut him in between and said-warna, warna kya kar loge. Maar daloge,waise bhi zinda kahan choda hai tumne. Ek patni,jiska pati roz ek nayi ladki se saath ho, aur biwi ko ghar ka kachra Stamjhe, woh biwi woh aurat toh waise bhi mar jaati hai. Bahut dukh diye hai tumne mujhe param aur bahut saha hai Maine but not anymore. Inspector sahab I will give statement against them. They have tortured Raman bhaiya alot, even I too did that. If u want u can arrest me too but keep me in different cell. I can't live with these monsters anymore. She said crying. 

Ishita went to nidhi and hugged her. She hugged ishita back and cried-they tortured me alot ishita, thinking that I know about u and raman bhaiya, mujhe bahut maara. They didn't even gave me food. Then I realised how cruelly I behaved with bhaiya. Mujhe please maaf mat karna, I too deserve punishment like them. And I am ready to give statement against them. She said crying. 

Raman -thank u nidhi, it will help us alot. 

Pammi-but still it won't prove us culprit. Tum hume choo bhi nahi paaoge.our lawyer will save us. She said going closer to ishita. 

Cop-nobody can save u now. As we have enough prove against u. And not only us,everyone knows about it now. He said making param and Pammi confused. 

Raman -wait, let me show u. Saying so he switch on the TV and a saw the news. 

Param and Pammi were shocked beyond words to see the video footage. Their crime was all over the media and now everyone knows about it. 

Raman -ab kaise bachengi chachi ji. 

Pammi-yeh, yeh sab,how.she couldn't form sentence due to shock. 

Raman -yeh aise ki bhagwaan hamesha sach ka saath dete hai. Aapne joh karna tha, kar liya. Now it's ur pay back time. He said and cops took them arresting. 

Raman hugged ishita tight and cried bitterly not able to bear the pain he was going through. 

Ishita caressed his back and consoled him. 

Raman -they were family, ishita. They were our family, u know after chacha ji's death, papa take care of them as family still they think twice before killing them. Maa papa ko kaise maar paaye yeh. Papa loved param as his own son. Kabhi mujhme aur uss mein koi fark nahi kiya, still he did all this to us. He was crying and saying in between his hiccups while ishita was just hugging him tight trying to ease his pain. 

That's when mihir got a call,he talked and said-i need to go, my boss has came to India. I had to go and receive him. Can I go. 

Ishita-kam se kam kuch kha lo. Wait let me bring something for u. 

Mihir-its not needed ishu, I am not guest. Phir kabhi aa jaaunga, khana khila dena. But now I have to rush. 

Ishita nodded and mihir took her in side hug. 

Ishita-thank u for being with me always mihir. 

Mihir pecked her forehead and said-tu toh jaan hai meri, how can I leave u alone. But now as sir is OK, unka sar kha. So that I can get sometime for myself. Arey I too have to find a bride for me. Mera bhi toh bhala hona chahiye. He said smiling making ishita smile too. 

Ishita-dekhna tujhe duniya ko bestest ladki milegi. 

Mihir-kaise milegi, woh toh raman sir ke paas hai. 

Ishita look at him and said-dont tell me that u love me. 

Mihir-ofcourse I love u, but not the way u love raman sir. The way a friend love his friend. Ab tu bas khush reh, sir ke saath. And let me go warna mera boss bahut marega.he said smiling making everyone smile. 

Ishita bid adieu to him and he was going out smiling when a constable came and told nidhi the inspector is calling her to take her statement. 

Nidhi-ok, ishita I just come. 

Ishita-wait, we r also coming. How can u go alone. 

Nidhi-no ishita, it's ur time to be with bhaiya, mujhe toh ab waise bhi akele chalna hai. And to be true I don't want anyone to support me now. I want to support myself, aap log rahiye yahin, I just go and come. Infact if u people allow, I want to go to my mom's place. It's been long since I meet her. 

Ishita-ofcourse, u can go. Who r we to stop u. But I don't feel like letting u go alone .

Mihir-if there is some problem, I can drop her, waise bhi police station is in way to airport. 

Ishita-yes please do this.

Mihir-ok come, with me. 

Nidhi nodded and went out with mihir. They settled in the car and went out of the mansion. 

Raman went inside the mansion like trying to remember all lost years. His eyes got filled remembering his time with his parents. He went to their room and opened it. 

They went inside and switch on the lights only to see the room filled with dirt and wastage. 

Raman went to the pic of his parent and wiped the dirt over it. His eyes got filled seeing them. 

He took the pic in his hand and cried hugging it tight.ishita tight to console him but his cry was getting louder and louder. 

Ishita-sambhaiye khud ko raman. 

Raman -they want my property and in this process, they snatched my treasure from me, ishita. They killed my parent, mujhe anath kar diya. Mere maa papa, ishita, mere maa papa. Main unke last rights bhi nahi kar paya. I can't even see them for last time. Couldn't even see their bodies. He was saying and crying. 

Ishita hugged him tight to console him. After crying for long, he look at ishita and said-mujhe unka shradhh karna hai. Being their son, it's my responsibility. At least their soul will rest in peace. I have to complete their last rituals. He said crying while ishita said-yes, we will do it for sure. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

Pss-many asked me for nidhi and mihir as couple. So tell me ur opinion about the same. Shall I make them a couple or not. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -K.13-

omg idk how I missed the latest update (ch 36 I think) - I love how possessive Raman is of Ishita even when he was mentally unstable & what an epic plan to finally capture those disgusting 🤬

Hope you update soon bc I can't wait!

Thanks krishy
Glad you like it 
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread 
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woo hoo... 
Toh in actual Story ka main hero toh Mintu hai :P;:P :P :P 
Chupa rustam 
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant update..
Finally IshRa got proof against param. Loved their idea of arranging press conference to reveal the truth. Police came to arrest param and pammi. Mihir has so nice and helpful. Loved the update..

cutieruhi thumbnail
Updated next part, enjoy.