Totally floored by kriyam scene today. O_O

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The kriyam scene today was only a few minuted but so sweet and hot as heck! Sayyam pulling krishna close and whispering in her ear while cheek to cheek. And that hand grasp from krishna unable to take such intimacy. I am floored!
Loved that sayyam knows krishna loved him being close and teased her a little. This is the most best kriyam scene by far and in full senses!

Ok i've come to terms with the stupid baby track marrying yuvraj yuck! But i'm sure with suhani back sayyam and Krishna are going to be in full suhani support mode together. I swear if baby doesn't doesn't get killed or jailed after all this shit i'm done. 

But kriyam together...hayeee.

X
Edited by -Zara- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree! I did not expect this. It all started off all cute and funny with Krishna teasing him and she called him 'Baba' so cute, wish she keeps calling him that lol! But then it turned so romantic! β˜ΊοΈThe closeness and Sayyams expressions were too hot to handle lol! I'm loving this side of him, Krishna better watch out! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Seriously if they keep showing these kinds of scenes over this Baby track I'll be happy! 
Edited by Faeeqa - 7 years ago
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faeeqa

I totally agree! I did not expect this. It all started off all cute and funny with Krishna teasing him and she called him 'Baba' so cute, wish she keeps calling him that lol! But then it turned so romantic! β˜ΊοΈThe closeness and Sayyams expressions were too hot to handle lol! I'm loving this side of him, Krishna better watch out! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Seriously if they keep showing these kinds of scenes over this Baby track I'll be happy! 

Yes I agree. As long as kriyam are getting a few mins of screen time through this crappy track i'm good. πŸ˜†
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Faeeqa

Me too

Although I missed d episode..But I can bear dat shitty Baby track for d sake of Kriyyam..I'm very greedy in case of Kriyyam..
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Actually i had planned to quit SSEL from today. ..but by mistake I switched on TV at 5 and i was like ...OMG😲 so romantic Kriyam ...loved it...Sayyam is too hot πŸ˜‰ and I felt bad for yuvaan yaar...jo bhi ho marna nahi chaayiye tha πŸ˜­
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
D CVS very well know how to keep d audience tethered to d show..Whenever they feel d audience r on d verge of quitting d show, they give us some romantic scenes..Jst like Halley's comet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved everything about today's scene. Krishna has grown so confident!! She was teasing him and even hitting him with a pillow, she would never have even thought about doing that before! He didn't like it but deep down I think he liked it. He knows Krishna loves him that's why he did what he did to make her feel uncomfortable and to make her quiet. Am I the only one who thought that Krishna thought he was leaning in to kiss her?? When he was leaning in she closed her eyes and held his hand tightly. If he did kiss her she would've let him. He was so adorable the way he whispered in her ear and said to her why is she quiet now? It seems like she really likes the way he has made her quiet. Eek!! This was so cute and romantic!!! She seemed completely taken by him until he said that and she then came out of her senses. The end was lovely how they both were smiling, the enjoyed what just happened! So cvs, we need to see more of this please!!

It makes me think that now there won't be a love triangle, how will Sayyam realise his feelings for Krishna?? As long as baby stays away and doesn't try to mess with Kriyam we should get some nice Kriyam scenes. They are getting more and more comfortable with each other. It was nice to have a scene where they're messing about with each other rather than talking seriously.

I keep watching the scene over again, I can't get enough! 😳
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiney19

I loved everything about today's scene. Krishna has grown so confident!! She was teasing him and even hitting him with a pillow, she would never have even thought about doing that before! He didn't like it but deep down I think he liked it. He knows Krishna loves him that's why he did what he did to make her feel uncomfortable and to make her quiet. Am I the only one who thought that Krishna thought he was leaning in to kiss her?? When he was leaning in she closed her eyes and held his hand tightly. If he did kiss her she would've let him. He was so adorable the way he whispered in her ear and said to her why is she quiet now? It seems like she really likes the way he has made her quiet. Eek!! This was so cute and romantic!!! She seemed completely taken by him until he said that and she then came out of her senses. The end was lovely how they both were smiling, the enjoyed what just happened! So cvs, we need to see more of this please!!

It makes me think that now there won't be a love triangle, how will Sayyam realise his feelings for Krishna?? As long as baby stays away and doesn't try to mess with Kriyam we should get some nice Kriyam scenes. They are getting more and more comfortable with each other. It was nice to have a scene where they're messing about with each other rather than talking seriously.

I keep watching the scene over again, I can't get enough! 😳

I have a feeling after baby marries yuvraj she's going to cause misunderstandings between krishna and sayyam somehow to get them apart so she can kick krishna out. This can be through making krishna feel sayyam is only fulgilling the relationship due to guilt but if revenge wasn't on the cards at the time he would still have been with baby. Or golu or someone else will come into the scene and baby will use them to get close to krishna and make sayyam misunderstand her. This would only be a short side track however as when suhani returns her mainsupport system would be krishna, bhavna and sayyam and with krishna getting more of a back bone may cause problems for baby.

X
Ended thumbnail
Plus a triangle situation wouldn't be even a good option for cvs as this is about suhani after all so she needs to be in shot most of the time. A triangle would mean alot of screen time which would be fab for us but unrealistic for the face of ssel.
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zara-

Plus a triangle situation wouldn't be even a good option for cvs as this is about suhani after all so she needs to be in shot most of the time. A triangle would mean alot of screen time which would be fab for us but unrealistic for the face of ssel.

so wat abt giving 95 percent screen space 2 baby...πŸ˜•...cvs just concentrate more on negative character not suhani...wen saiyyam was negative he was given full screen space...but tht was nice 2 c...as he was not completely an evil..if this was the case...then they cud have extended saiyam negative track more...so tht v get a lot of kriyam scene...