Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey hi EH!!

How are you girl and you shouldn't apologies dear its fine and besides it takes a lots of time and effort to plan and write such beautiful, intriguing, awesome and intense story.

Honestly there was only one character who wass shining from start to end RV RV RV and only him. Girl I must say you really loved that character because tyou have taken an extra effort to make this character even more inviting, desirable, droolworthy a persona of grey shade neither black nor white a combination of two as the situation arrives though he was  complete contrast of that initially. His grey shade has a reason and its for the greater good but still.

Rains and ishveer deadly combo it makes them vulnerable and crave for each other even more even though they won't admit it openly. You know the first para was the one of the best and the other 2 best is I will speak later on. So its his loneliness getting better of him. All the pain and the suffering summarized in the first para itself what he lost and what they faced after getting out of the mansion.

The part of the description of the pain his heart is suffering and then giving it a total emotionless spin of flesh and muscles girl that was really awesome honestly the best to show two contrasting side of the same body the soul and the flesh part one that feels the other that suffers.

Ishani this girl should actually admire that stranger so much that she loves him even more when he comes in front but it's the contrast of that she will do but I still like the fact that she really longes for that care despite her true love being by her side. And yet she couldn't help but admit the fact that she knows that stranger is not meant as a harm and she knows his face its just covered in the fog.

Honestly the falguni's view for RV will be interesting when she will realise all the things he did for them. And ishani is first time speaking so sensibly and against baa that too vocably otherwise all her feelings were limited till ranveer.

Poor guy panic attack how much he is going to suffer and will these sufferings be worth although no amount of happiness can equal the amount of pain he has been through and all the mystery around the story doesn't make it too comfortable. Puneet he must be going crazy with his boss when he is boss then he lashes hell upon him with all the work and the mystery and when he is alone then he lashes tragedy no rest for the poor soul. RV or ranveer the first thought in their conscious and subconscious  mind is ishani this girl has really made him crazy. Why puneet invites trouble gupta meeting is important as hell.

The meeting part was straight out from a movie so perfect and awesome and this gupta guy doesn't recognize ranveer or he came late in HP business. Although It seems like he made HP pay hefty price. But RV will make it even worse for him. And this attitude of him is dangerous he is cornering Mehta from every way making it difficult for them to live and turning them totally pauper.

Ishani thrown away so disrespectfully well it seems like circle of life. But I do feel bad for her because she wasn't entirely at fault. Sharman disclosed that news to her was funny and how will she react when she will know stranger and RV are the same though she expertize in misunderstanding but still. Now it will be interesting ishani needs money and she will do the robbery are we going to have that track of the show and RV coming as a boss. Too much to wish for hai na but it doesn't matters I wont stop kabhi to ichchha puri hogi. RV is so far only a negative persona trying to harm and have everything she wants even icecream. This character amit is entering the picture after Ranveer went when his father started new company what happened to parekh group.

Parul and puneet and then I thought there is surprises only in case of ranveer  well this was most unexpected honestly I mean I never thought once like that. This was completely unaware. And he is scared as hell. Why this dumb girl didn't look for the logic like sharman if he really saved her but she is blind. And puneet should join the 2 and 2 to arrive at the mystery of RV.

I cannot say a word about description of one sided love it will spoil the beauty of it but it was the best para dear totally loved it. After all the suffering he went through he still loves his one sided love and defends it. The best dear ending was smashing and you left it midway now I have to wait for so many chpaters to know his reaction. And puneet's confession I hope he does admit it.

Brilliant sheer beauty dear this was interesting as hell it totally impressed me. What a perfect work

Thnx for pm

Waiting for next

Hey, dv! Thank you so much for understanding. And thanks for saving my life too. I must've fainted (not exaggerating; times after the writer's block are trying like this) had I not read your your reply. So thank you so much for being here on the right time.

RV, yeah! yes, I do love Ranveer so much. ❤️ And I'm glad you think his characterization is coming decently so far. RV is supposed to be darker. Not the villain like, but dark in his own way where a part of his emotions lies in the realm of reality.

True, rain and IshVeer are connected since eternity. She loved it and he hated it. But now when they aren't together anymore, it's the sole thing that connects them without voicing it out to anyone. And, even Ishani must admit that God is crying on her behalf.

Ah, glad you liked that. I was quite afraid about the physical description of the pain, unsure if it made any sense or not in the chapter (here it felt right, though). And your observation is spot on. It's like his soul suffers literally and his body feels it, and is supposedly giving up when he's left alone. God, he needs Ishani right away otherwise who knows where he might even end! :(

She thinks Chirag is her true love, but still deep down she just can't come to trust him with her most vulnerable parts/secrets. Ishani has seen people abandoning her (the closest being Ranveer, according to her) and being left alone. And suddenly a stranger comes, offers the most generous help he can do and she knows she cannot deny. And maybe for her own sake she would have, but for Papa? She can't take away the chance of living from him when he's done so much for the people and someone's helping him.

Falguni's view will be exciting to write. Though there's still time for that. Like, really long time! You mean Ishani's harsh feelings were limited to Ranveer only? Oh yeah. Who else was going to endure the wounds she willed to inflict on others?

Let's not talk about that. Ranveer's sufferings aren't coming to an end for a while now, except that he'll be on his mission to destroy the people who destroyed his Mota Babuji and his own life. Yeah, Puneet also gets his own times to vent out. He must feel so good after having done so. xD

Thank you. :) Actually, Ranveer always remained in the background. Remember Mehta didn't know about Ranveer despite working with HP for years and years. And nor did Zaveri. The former knew when Ishani and Chirag were supposed to marry and the latter when he was RV. The same case is here too. Just wait for the right time when those chapters approach. :) RV has many people to deal with.

Ishani wasn't at too much fault, and in the current situation she isn't at all. It's just money speaks.

Haha, true. Sharman must be taking sadistic pleasure in seeing Chirag suffer. And just because RV will treat Chirag like a crap, maybe he'll change his thoughts about him before he comes to know the RV/Ranveer thing. About Ishani, uska toh bhagwan hi malik hai. Let's see what happens. And yes, it is about the office track only, but with a twist. The company I named belongs to the Parekh Group only. If you watch one of the earliest episodes, you'll see HP and Ranveer in his office and the name of the company is what's been mentioned here. :)

I knew it'll be surprise to everyone. It's awesome how they'll be relatives that way. Don't worry. Puneet will do the needful when the time comes (So far he doesn't even know the the last name of Sharman).

Aw, thanks. Glad you liked the last part. I feel like editing it too. xD  And yes. Remember Ranveer in an episode, he tells his father "Mera pyar ek tarfa hi sahi, ye mera pyar hai." Ah, the dialogues. ❤️  And I'd say not to expect much. You know how much they frighten me. :(

Thank you again. ❤️❤️ Will update soon.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for a wonderful update. Love your story very much. Every day waiting for the continuation. It's like a ray of light for me. Update soon.😊😊😊😊
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Hey, friends! Finally, the next chapter. And, I'm terribly, terribly nervous about it, so any sort of criticism is welcome for this chapter.

Chapter 19: The Twist in the Tale

The car halted with a little creek in front of the gates of the Parekh Mansion. Ranveer smiled at Ishani, realizing their adventure had ultimately come to an end, earning them both a richly deserved relief and break from the suffocating happenings of the house. Ishani appeared relieved, but the worry deepened on her face when she saw him, her heart sinking. Although a little selfishly, Ranveer could not help but cherish the affection in her eyes. The same affection she rightfully showered on him without any regret. And suddenly a hint of fear flashed in his mind, making him shiver at the thought that floated in the back of his head. But it disappeared as soon as it had come, for Ishani beamed at him.

"You know, Ranveer, this was probably the best time I've ever had out of the house. I've never felt so free. So happy. Doesn't it feel strange?"

"Maybe we should try going on such visits more often," Ranveer suggested and Ishani chuckled.

"Not a bad idea, I suppose. But, wait! Are Chirag and his family not yet gone?"

They looked around, their eyes falling on a Mustank waiting there, as Ishani eyed Ranveer, biting her lower lip. He nodded with a little shrug.

"Seems they're still here."

"Ever since this Chirag came to my life, it's turned into a hell!" Ishani said, narrowing her eyes.

"Now, now!" Ranveer asked, shaking his head. "What's his fault that Baa did to you what she did? She would have done that anyway, right?"

Ishani ignored him. "First, I need to tend those bruises of yours. Come on."

"Ishani," Ranveer said, "I'm alright. And you took me to the doctor who's already given me the medicines I needed. Don't worry and go home right now."

"No, I want to..."

"Ishani, don't be a stubborn kid," Ranveer said, grabbing her hand, as they got out of the car. "You need to go home. I'm sure nobody would like if anyone saw you here with me."

Ishani came alongside Ranveer, her steps shortening with the distance closing up, as they stood at the threshold of the Parekh Mansion.

"Could you please come with me, Ranveer?" Ishani asked in a small voice, her eyes pleading.

"No one's going to say anything, Ishani, alright? I'm sure they've all decided on everything already." Ranveer saw everyone smiling and wishing each other as though all laughed on a joke cracked by someone in the hall. Disha looked radiant and blushed deeply while Chaitali kept nudging her every now and then. Devarsh and Pratiek laughed uproariously, and the biggest surprise was Baa, who also laughed along, as though gelled well with the crowd she once deemed not understanding her due to the generation gap.

This Chirag was certainly something else, for managing to make Baa laugh the way she did was as impossible as making two rival countries to become the best of the friends. And Chirag had done the impossible. Suddenly Ranveer felt guilty for invading the privacy of the family without their knowledge, and worse at observing the happenings in the house despite knowing this. His father always told him to keep his senses sharp and eyes open while working, and not the ears to listen to what their family was talking about. And he was breaking the rule. Even if his Mota Babuji and Ishani saw him differently, the truth never changed. They didn't see him differently because he was any different from the people working in the Mansion, but because they were kind and perhaps more understanding than anyone he had ever known in this city. Everyone reminded him he was a servant, but it was Ishani who made him feel alive. She was the one who cared he didn't sleep hungry for the most times and that he got proper treatment if ever assaulted by Baa. And his Mota Babuji made sure to give him enough education to make an identity of his own. Somewhere deep down he was sure that these two people would never abandon him, no matter where in life he went.

Suddenly something snapped, and Ranveer felt Ishani slip her palm in his hand which he unconsciously closed around with his own. Ishani squeezed his hand and smiled at him, as if she knew what was running through his mind and she made sure to promise him the same secretly.

"I think you're right," she said, holding her gaze to him. "All is well, and we can go in."

Ranveer only nodded, overwhelmed by a sudden emotion he had no idea of. He just did. He shivered and gave a long, resigned sigh. They walked together, their hands wound together and for a while Ranveer did not feel like unclasping his hand from her grasp. It felt comforting as though he walked in a storm willing to swipe him off his feet without any warning.

"I'll leave now," he whispered to Ishani, as they still remained at a distance from the family. "Fulfilled my promise to have you safe home. Now, go back. Mota Babuji is waiting for you."

"Alright." Ishani chuckled. "And you, too, go back and take rest."

"Wow," Ranveer said, alerted.

"What?"

"You behaving like a human with me is rare, so that surprised me." Ranveer turned around, chuckling, but Ishani pulled him back, grabbing him by his wrist.

"I don't behave like a human with you?" She frowned.

"You're like a dictator that makes sure to torture my poor soul."

"Ughh!" Ishani leapt to strangle him but Ranveer escaped.

"Are you mad?" he cried, but silenced when he realized they were amidst the lobby of the Parekh Mansion, and all the eyes were turned to them. "Oops!" Ranveer looked at Ishani. "I'll just leave now."

"Ranveer, what happened?" Harshad stood up. "These bruises. This... Ishani, blood on your cloths! What happened?"

"Papa," Ishani said. "Some goons attacked us and Ranveer saved me. It's his blood on my clothes. I'm completely fine."

"Ranveer, go back to your room and take proper rest."

"Mota Babuji, I will. You should see the guests. They're waiting for you," Ranveer said, feeling awkward at suddenly being the center of attention.

"Ranveer, I will but you..."

"Mota Babuji, I'm fine. It was just a small accident." He looked at Ishani. "I'll just go."

Ishani nodded and Ranveer turned back to leave, smiling awkwardly. He wasn't supposed to go away like this, but hopefully Mota Babuji would understand. But what made him halt in his tracks was another voice from behind.

"Now, since the soon-to-be-bride has come, someone please give her the good news too," Chirag said and Ranveer turned back. Who was Chirag talking about? Wasn't Disha there already in the house? But it wasn't Disha he looked at right now. Instead, he stood up and walked where Ishani had turned back at his voice. He smiled and took her hand in his. "Ishani, we stayed here only to give you the good news."

"G-good news?" Ishani stammered. "About what?" She looked at everyone, confused, while everyone stared at her with the same look of shock etched on their faces.

"Yes," Chirag continued. "Our families have agreed for our marriage."

The words took an eternity to register in Ranveer's mind. He stared at Chirag and then at Ishani, trying to gather the words just spoken by him. Something tugged at his heart, his mind suddenly feeling a desperation, urging him away from the house. But he could not move. With frozen feet in the ground he watched Chirag proceed further.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he said cheerfully, but Ishani did not budge as her gaze moved to the ground. "That's what we came here for!"

Ranveer gasped, as he stepped behind, unconsciously colliding with a table behind him. But everyone was too occupied to notice him do damage to their property. From the hazy senses ripping him apart, Ranveer saw Baa getting to her feet, the laughter lost from her face and disdain taking over her eyes.

"What did you say?" she asked, her voice extremely low. "You want to marry Ishani?"

Chirag nodded solemnly, the cheerfulness leaving his features as well. "That's what I came here for, Baa," he said. "But seems like I have disappointed you...? What happened?"

"What happened?" Baa roared, surprising everyone, while Ishani snapped her eyes up. But the loud voice did nothing to shock Ranveer, who stood there in a corner, waiting with bated breath for all this to be a misunderstanding that everyone had unknowingly been the victim of. It couldn't be true! "You come here to ask for Disha's hand in marriage and decide to marry Ishani? Is this some kind of Swayamvar where we're presenting our family's girls for you?"

"What?" Chirag gasped, taking two steps back. "Disha? No! I wanted to marry Ishani since the day we met in our party. Dad, tell them what I told you!"

Ranveer dared to shift his gaze away from Chirag and Ishani, and watched Disha writhing in shame. Pity filled his heart, more so when the excitement until a day ago flickered in his thoughts. The pain of shattering the dreams was never pretty.

"Do you think we're fools here?" Baa began, and surprisingly, Harshad Parekh remained quiet as well. "We invite you, give inform our relatives and the friends about Disha and here you are telling me you want to marry Ishani instead? Do you even think what people are going to say?"

"I'm sorry, Baa," Chirag said. "I never meant to hurt any of you like this, but trust me, I'm not a social media person. I didn't know what was going on there. I have no idea what was going among the friends of Harshad Uncle and Dad's. In fact, the meeting today here was preponed because I'm not free two days later. I wanted to make sure the date of our marriage and engagement is finalized quickly."

"And you chose this illegitimate for that?" Baa said, splitting as much venom in her words as possible. "Over the daughter of Harshad Parekh, you choose this girl who has no idea who her father is!"

"Baa," Harshad Parekh spoke.

"No, Harshad," Baa cut him off. "No more words! It's all because of you these two are dancing on our heads. I warned you! I warned you against the mother and daughter but you're too blinded by your love for them. Didn't this what Falguni want?" She looked at her. "Now, you must be the happiest, aren't you? How does it feel to destroy your one daughter's life for another? The way you talk about both your girls, Ishani seems like your own daughter, and Disha is adopted!"

And before Falguni Maa could retort, Harshad Parekh raised his hand. "Enough, Baa! Enough!" He turned to Chirag. "Chirag, what is this? Why did you never say about that before?"

Chirag smiled calmly. "Uncle," he said, and sighed. "It was all about Ishani. The first date where we both were alone. Of course we were all there, but it was still because Ishani would feel uncomfortable, did I invite everyone. Then the shopping where I came to meet her only. I don't really know why you all thought I'm thinking about Disha. I'm sorry if ever gave the wrong signal, but it was all about Ishani. Trust me, Uncle."

"Chirag, do you even know what you're saying?"

"Harshad Uncle, I thought your both the daughters were equal to you. Ishani might be anything to you all but to me, she's a gem. She was the only one not willing to do anything for me. Instead of crossing any limits for me, Ishani wanted to keep me in the boundaries. I like that about her."

Ranveer felt his patience shattering. What it was that pushed him to the edge of shedding the tear he did not know, but perhaps it was the softening look of his Mota Babuji that showed he was considering Chirag's words. Thoughts buzzed in Ranveer's head, spinning like an asteroid in empty space as he made his best attempts to hold himself together. Ishani was quiet, not saying a single word either of agreement or denial from her part. A thought in the back of his head burned. Ishani hated Chirag. She would never say yes to marry him.

The hope flickered again, the flame bursting to life. Ranveer stood there, still waiting for an answer, oblivious to all that was said or done by both the families. His eyes never left Ishani, who, he believed, was as oblivious to everything as him. And at last, his Mota Babuji's voice startled him back to reality. The argument still went on, and now Baa took over, spilling the insults to the Mehta family, occasional ones going to Ishani as well.

"Baa, please, don't say that!" Chirag's mother was saying. "Even if not like yours, we do have a very good reputation. You can't insult us like this."

"I can't?" Baa said, her hands placed on her hips and voice demanding. "Don't forget who gave your father money to start their business in the market in the first place! If not for Hansaben Parekh, you would still be living in one of the local slum areas. The heavy jewelry that you boast today would've been a farfetched dream that wouldn't come true. Not for you anyway. Now, before I ask my servants to throw you out, get lost with what dignity you are left with. I wouldn't care you're supposed to be the guests of this house in the next two minutes."

"Wait," Chirag said and everyone looked at him. He turned to Ishani. "Ishani, I'm sorry it had to be like this. But I'll wait for your answers."

The Mehtas left without any further argument, their eyes downcast. Ishani was taken back to the room by Falguni and before Ranveer could fall into the scrutiny of anyone from the household, he slipped away quietly, fighting the whirling emotions in his head. The peace and happiness from 15 minutes ago was gone, leaving in its wake a question to torment him: What was going to be Ishani's decision? She hated Chirag, he consoled himself, but still a fear lurked over, reminding him that Ishani was indeed a grownup and her parents wanted to get her married as well. But with Chirag? He waited outside the Parekh Mansion, continuously looking back, and hoping from some corner Ishani would turn up. She didn't and he hoped she was alright.

The thoughts hadn't stopped buzzing in when sound of Devarsh and Pratiek whispering something to each other secretly reached him, their words unintelligible. They silenced the moment their eyes fell on Ranveer. Ranveer didn't need say anything further, for the boys walked towards him and gave a sigh.

"What happened?" Ranveer asked, keeping his voice steady. Nobody had to know the tumult going on within him.

Devarsh shook his head. "That Chirag wants to marry Ishani!"

It stung and Ranveer barely fought the urge to request them not to consider Chirag for the marriage. It was selfish, a part of him reprimanded. But it was harder to let her go, another said. The battle within him was endless and would continue to go on forever with no answers whatsoever. But there was more. Devarsh and Pratiek seemed to be hiding something.

"What's wrong?"

"Baa slapped Ishani!" Pratiek said without hesitation. "She's lashed hard at her for being the cause of Disha's alliance getting broken."

"Wh-where is Ishani?" Ranveer asked.

"In Disha's room. Went to console her, but I don't think the results are going to be any good."

Ranveer nodded, hoping for the best for Ishani.

The wait since last an hour had been gruesome. Ranveer waited, and waited, before Pratiek informed him that Ishani was back to her room after another session of lecture and defenses from Baa and her parents respectively. Ranveer thanked Pratiek and proceeded towards Ishani's room, hoping she was alright. It wasn't her fault that Chirag had chosen her. And if Baa said anything else to Ishani, he'd make sure to inform her of the facts from which she was kept unaware so far. With slow, careful movements, Ranveer mounted the stairs and heaved a sigh of relief when he realized the door was already open, but there was no one in. Except her. He could see Ishani's shadow from the hazy medium that allowed him to peek inside slightly. Ranveer raised his hand to knock at the door, but halted, letting his mind contemplate if his decision of coming home at this time was right or not. But it didn't matter. Ishani needed him and he must be there for her. Slowly, he opened the door and felt his heart crack at her sight. She sat there on the bed, weeping uncontrollably, a pillow resting in her lap.

"Ishani?" Ranveer dared to voice slowly, but she did not look up. The happiness and life from her persona was long gone, replaced by the cold reflection of what she despised being: broken. He knelt beside her, silently, while with each sob of hers he felt an icy knife gashing through his chest. "Look at me." The simple words caught her attention and she looked up, her eyes pleading for him to understand. He returned her gaze with a warm smile that he understood her, and wasn't here to judge her for anything that happened.

"I never wanted to be the cause of Disha's suffering, Ranveer! Never." Ishani wept, more tears gushing from her eyes.

"Ishani, shhh." He placed his finger on her lips. "I know you didn't. You don't have to blame yourself for anything, alright?"

Ishani stared him. "But, Baa... Baa thinks I did this all on my own, just to ruin Disha's life! I'll never do that, Ranveer. Never. Please tell her this. Please!" Ishani pleaded desperately, her hand unconsciously holding onto the sleeve of his shirt. Ranveer wiped the tears from her face.

"I know it wasn't your fault. It was nobody's fault, alright?"

"Then why does Disha think I'm her enemy?" Ishani spoke through her sobs. "How can she think I'll ever snatch her love? She was supposed to know this, Ranveer. I'll never, ever do that!"

Ranveer smiled ruefully at her. Only if this girl's innocent heart understood the treachery of the world. "Ishani, I know, but..."

The door behind opened, and Ranveer turned back to look at the source of the sound. His Mota Babuji and Falguni Maa stood there, their faces tense. Ishani glanced at them and turned her gaze away. Her parents advanced towards her and Ranveer gave them space to take his place. They were what she needed right now. Harshad Parekh sat in front of Ishani, a small smile bending his lips. Falguni Maa stood next to Ishani, her face rigid.

"Ishani." Her father lifted her chin so that she could look into his eyes. "Do you trust your Papa?"

Ishani nodded. "But, Papa, trust me, I didn't mean to hurt Disha at all!"

"I know. I know," he said, gently wiping her tears. "And we have decided something, your mother and I."

Ishani hardly appeared excited as she gazed down at her fingers.

"I think it's right if you accept Chirag's proposal."

Ranveer felt something slam his chest with an impossibly agonizing blow as breath caught in his throat.

"Mota Babuji," he protested even before he could make sense of his words, but Harshad Parekh raised his hand as a hint for him to remain silent. Ishani's gaze also shot up and she shook her head.

"No, Papa! How can I? You know everything!" There was a resigned desperation in her tone that did not fail to crush Ranveer, his fingers curling into fists.

"I understand," her father said, ever so calmly. "I know what you think and I know what you feel. It's too quick for you, but it's the best."

"But, how can he do this to Disha? She loves him. How can he do this to her?"

"He could never keep Disha happy, Ishani," her father said. "Because he likes you. He wants to marry you."

"But, Harshad..." Falguni Maa said, but was silences by her husband's glance.

"Ishani, I don't want to force you to do anything. Just think it over. Chirag and I talked a while ago after he left and I'm surprised that he made many good points. And he said he's ready to wait for your answers as well."

"But, Papa..."

"Weddings aren't in our hands," Harshad said further. "At times it's just a matter of coincidence and you never know. Chirag is the best for you."

Ishani shook her head, not giving in.

"Ishani, if you're ready, we can talk about proceeding the matter further, and if you trust your Papa, your answer will only be a yes." He ran a loving hand on Ishani's head and smiled. "Don't worry about Baa and Disha. It's a shock for them for now, but they'll get over it soon."

And that was all that Ranveer could take. Every word his Mota Babuji had spoken was like a cluster of the tiny glassy shards splattered on the ground, on which he was forced to go on. Was this the end? Was the respite from an hour ago just a joke so that reality could cleave through the fragile hopes he had formed for a little more while? His insides screamed painfully at what had just happened in a moment. What he had lost.

It wasn't just love that he had lost tonight, but so much that he would never be able to put into the words. So much nothing would fill the gaping rent. A shudder shook his entire body and he swallowed hard, finally feeling the tears slip past his eyes and roll down to his cheeks. It wasn't just a dream anymore that Ishani saw and he dreaded, but the damning reality that made sure to smack him hard and unguarded against a blow which had no cure. And no return. He looked one last time at Ishani, still eyeing her father in disbelief and denial. His feet retreated back, as though on their own accord, not sure where they would lead him if he gave into their will.

Now, there was no destination. No home. He was just like a hopeless wanderer who had no place in this house anymore.

"Ranveer, what do you think?" his Mota Babuji suddenly asked, suspicion flaring in his eyes. "What's wrong?"

Ranveer lowered his head to hide the tears from the old man's sight and shook his head, feigning the physical pain he did not now feel. "It's just the wound, Mota Babuji, that hurts," he said, not elaborating that the wound wasn't on the back of his head that hurt.

It was just the freshly carved lesion on his heart his Mota Babuji thankfully could not see.

"I'll... be back... later, Mota Babuji," he stammered and without looking back, left.

Only one thought bounced in his mind- there was nothing left for him anymore.

Hours went by and Ranveer sat in his room, curled in a corner, trying his best to stop the flow of the tears. The rain lashed at the window, battling against the thunder rattling overhead. His attempts to erase the images from earlier the night had been in vain; futile, for all of them returned to him with vehement urgency, cutting him deep, deep with an expertise of a knife. The memories rolled in his head, one by one, like a torrent of the misery eventually falling into the abyss of an endless agony. Tears would not stop. The questions whirred like irritating bees. He remembered the determination in his Mota Babuji's voice, who had made up his mind to get Ishani and Chirag married.

"Papa, I don't want to marry Chirag. Please understand!" Ishani said, as the family gathered around eyed her, some pitifully and some enviously.

Harshad Parekh stood up and walked to Ishani. "Ishani..."

"No, Papa," she snapped. "Didn't you always say you'll get me married to the person I'd love? Then how I can I marry Chirag? I don't love him."

"Ishani," her father said solemnly. "When the person on another end is good, it's impossible not to love him back."

"But..."

"I liked Chirag, Ishani. Because he wants you, not your money. He could have asked for Disha's hand in marriage and used her for money. But he didn't. It's a good enough signal that he likes you and will keep you happy."

Ishani shook her head.

"I wanted a guy like Chirag for you," her father said. "And he will love you so much that one day you will start loving him back."

Ranveer turned back, wincing as he leaned against the pillar he just stood, fighting back the pouring emotions hell bent on conquering his senses. It took a long time for him to compose himself back but his eyes did not leave Ishani. At the end, it was her decision that mattered.

She had the ability of killing and saving him today, and Ranveer did not have the heart to witness the confession if she said yes. She always said nothing would change between them even if she married, but it was now that he realized nothing would remain the same anymore. Their friendship would be lost as the years would bear her further in life full of love and responsibilities. She would be a wife, a mother and a daughter-in-law. It's said you should find your best friend in your lover, and slowly, slowly, even if she didn't realize his place in her life would be taken by her husband.

The thought almost made him laugh somberly. Didn't this all he want his entire life? Wasn't he supposed to be happy? Then why did a part of him feel like it would never be the same again? As though it had died.

A small bottle of alcohol lay empty in front of him, but his senses were still as sharp as in the day. The intoxicating liquid did nothing to erase the memories of a few hours ago. And suddenly, he remembered his father's words before he left.

"You won't understand this unless you find a reason to forget something."

Today, he had every reason to forget the treachery of reality that never stopped stinging him, mocking him, tormenting him and destroying him. Why couldn't this be all a nightmare? Once he woke up in the morning, there wouldn't be any Chirag to steal away his Ishani. It would all be a dream, a cruel, painful dream that always felt real enough to smother him in the darkness but the dawn drew a new hope.

And as his eyes finally closed, he wished they never opened again.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi elvish
okay girl tears haven't stopped since i started reading this chapter. I am just wondering just now the thought of she going away is so much weighing heavily on us what will happen when further dreaded situation comes.
And your powerfull words expressing his pain is making it even more difficult to read without feeeling his pain.
though all this had happened in the show but this part reading here makes it even more painful no wonder you were affected while writing this.

okay so they are back from their last innocence filled joy ride and waiting is the reality of life which hit them with same intensity. ishani is as clueless about it but this idiot baa never sees that. and if his father knew about chirag wanting to marry then why that day he was telling about disha. and look what we have from Mr. leech that he organized his own date with his own thoughts height of day dreaming.

poor ranveer his heart was crushed more because his mota babuji his god himself is considering the option of snatching his life away from him. and he is a silent witness to the assassination of his heart and have to bury it on his own.

the only part pre leap falguni i liked was when she denied this alliance otherwise she was the younger version of baa.  His pain well no words can actually summarize the way so wonderfully you have written and i am highly impressed by it dear what a perfect simple way to show his pain.

and ishani well we cannot blame her here she was so hell bent against that guy but don't know what that leech told HP that he is making her reconsider her option. And our devdas is left alone in this world with his liquior.

now things will get difficult even more when he have to mke sure this happens.
very well written chapter dear i loved it totally it was awesome

thnc for pm
waiting for next
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Thank you for a wonderful update. Love your story very much. Every day waiting for the continuation. It's like a ray of light for me. Update soon.😊

Hey, thank you so much. :) Glad you're liking the story.

Thank you again. :)
Save
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hi elvish
okay girl tears haven't stopped since i started reading this chapter. I am just wondering just now the thought of she going away is so much weighing heavily on us what will happen when further dreaded situation comes.
And your powerfull words expressing his pain is making it even more difficult to read without feeeling his pain.
though all this had happened in the show but this part reading here makes it even more painful no wonder you were affected while writing this.

okay so they are back from their last innocence filled joy ride and waiting is the reality of life which hit them with same intensity. ishani is as clueless about it but this idiot baa never sees that. and if his father knew about chirag wanting to marry then why that day he was telling about disha. and look what we have from Mr. leech that he organized his own date with his own thoughts height of day dreaming.

poor ranveer his heart was crushed more because his mota babuji his god himself is considering the option of snatching his life away from him. and he is a silent witness to the assassination of his heart and have to bury it on his own.

the only part pre leap falguni i liked was when she denied this alliance otherwise she was the younger version of baa.  His pain well no words can actually summarize the way so wonderfully you have written and i am highly impressed by it dear what a perfect simple way to show his pain.

and ishani well we cannot blame her here she was so hell bent against that guy but don't know what that leech told HP that he is making her reconsider her option. And our devdas is left alone in this world with his liquior.

now things will get difficult even more when he have to mke sure this happens.
very well written chapter dear i loved it totally it was awesome

thnc for pm
waiting for next

Hey, dv! Thank you so much. :)

Coming further, that's my worry as well. Though this chapter was high, I promise the upcoming ones lighter. They're needed.

Thank you so much again. :)

And, Chirag never really told his parents either what he wanted. Though you'll get better explanation in future as well. Baa needs a reason to bitch about everything and on Ishani. Chirag is definitely a leech. x_x

"...and he is a silent witness to the assassination of his heart and have to bury it on his own." This reminds me of the scene at the end of the episode where Ranveer silently watches them decide what's good for Ishani and how Chirag is perfect for her, and that look on Ranveer's face. It breaks my heart everytime.

Even Falguni wanted Ishani to marry Chirkut. Though you might hate her here for a bit more. For Ranveer, I hope soon all the tragedies for him come to an end and he finds peace soon enough.

Chirag's POV will be revealed as well. Just wait. Haha, why can't Chirag die though. xD

Sighs, yeah. Need to prepare myself for this as well.

Thank you again. :) I will be posting the next chapter soon.
NidsJ thumbnail
Hey Elvish.. read chapter 10 😊
It was a good read, beginning was sad with our helpless baby with lots n lots of problems, seeing your house taken away from u & u can't do anything, he must felt like hell na.. 😔 surviving on hopes only.. 😔
and Gauri part was nice, one thing is bond of all cousins at that time😊, it feels so good so read them caring for each other coz future mein to writers ruined each n everyone.. and Gauri gave a lesson of love, her dilemma is also justified, it's not easy to keep fighting against your own family..
But only if that old lady can understand, kya pagal aurat hai.. 😡 but good part was their terrace scene, we had this same in serial but I loved the way u described his emotions when she said love, those few lines were kinda magical.. 👏 wow.. u poured his emotions very well 👍🏼 & then her dance with his admiration, that scene is iconic yar , u know aise hi scene dikha ke makers fooled us & see we r struck forever 😲 .. Ishveer chale gaye, apne bhakt chod gaye.. 😆 😆
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy Elvish
The chapter shows the pain ranveer undergo on the feel of losing ishani in his life...
The change that happened in a matter of few minutes on returning back home did no good to them..
Thinking of chirag's wish to marry ishani made him shutter and now HP too wish the same to shatter him more. His physical pain destain before his emotional turmoil.. 😭
And his hope is only on ishani's decision even though he know that doesn't make any sense since more happened today that she will abide by her father finally...
The chapter portrays the pain of ranveer by your power packed words..
Waiting for next dr...
Keep smiling and take care 😊
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Hey Elvish.. read chapter 10 😊
It was a good read, beginning was sad with our helpless baby with lots n lots of problems, seeing your house taken away from u & u can't do anything, he must felt like hell na.. 😔 surviving on hopes only.. 😔
and Gauri part was nice, one thing is bond of all cousins at that time😊, it feels so good so read them caring for each other coz future mein to writers ruined each n everyone.. and Gauri gave a lesson of love, her dilemma is also justified, it's not easy to keep fighting against your own family..
But only if that old lady can understand, kya pagal aurat hai.. 😡 but good part was their terrace scene, we had this same in serial but I loved the way u described his emotions when she said love, those few lines were kinda magical.. 👏 wow.. u poured his emotions very well 👍🏼 & then her dance with his admiration, that scene is iconic yar , u know aise hi scene dikha ke makers fooled us & see we r struck forever 😲 .. Ishveer chale gaye, apne bhakt chod gaye.. 😆 😆

Hey! Sorry for the late reply. :)

Thank you.

Ahh, and still there's no verdict to their case. hehe. xD There's still time. Though, for Ranveer hope remains in Harshad Parekh. He's the sole reason he can survive anything.

I loved the cousins' bond. They were adorable. And it's fun writing them here, too. Gauri was probably my most favorite among all the cousins. Too bad they never showed her.

Thank you. :) The terrace scene was written in much confusion and weirdness. Haha. xD

Thank you again! :)
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy Elvish
The chapter shows the pain ranveer undergo on the feel of losing ishani in his life...
The change that happened in a matter of few minutes on returning back home did no good to them..
Thinking of chirag's wish to marry ishani made him shutter and now HP too wish the same to shatter him more. His physical pain destain before his emotional turmoil.. 😭
And his hope is only on ishani's decision even though he know that doesn't make any sense since more happened today that she will abide by her father finally...
The chapter portrays the pain of ranveer by your power packed words..
Waiting for next dr...
Keep smiling and take care 😊

Thank you, Maya!

Ah, yes. It rarely took a moment for them to get their world ruined, no? Especially Ranveer. Ranveer is going through so much, so maybe next chapter will be a relief.  Since it's bit lighthearted.

Thank you, and glad you liked the chapter! :)