New promo: Leap episode will telecast on 21st Tuesday:

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
New promo: Leap episode will telecast on 21st Tuesday:

Jahan kabhi khushiya hoti thi vahan aaj log lad rahe hai...(people are fighting}...

Kabhi Devi ka Ansh thi ( shown people lifting Choti Devvanshi ) vanha aaj kyon hai daayan? (People are throwing stones at Choti Devanshi's pic.} 
Grown up Devanshi (Helly Shah) enters and saddened...
Edited by vyoman - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
promo is good..but they would have casted someone other than helly.. she is a good actress no doubt.. but she was the face of SR which just ended 2 months ago that too on same channel... she still have that swara image in audiance mind..
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Something tells me that Ishwar will also die and there will be no one left to support the kids' accusations against KS.
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: greeshma014

promo is good..but they would have casted someone other than helly.. she is a good actress no doubt.. but she was the face of SR which just ended 2 months ago that too on same channel... she still have that swara image in audiance mind..

They should have worked a little on Helly's looks, at least on her hairstyle, she still looks exactly as Swara. I hope this was just for the promo as they had to shoot it in a hurry.
Edited by Etna_Dia - 7 years ago
vyoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Something tells me that Ishwar will also die and there will be no one left to support the kids' accusations against KS.

May be... KS is so smart and intelligent that she can easily find out about his plan...still I think Sarla will inform her to get some money.
vyoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

They should have worked a little on Helly's looks, at least on her hairstyle, she still looks exactly as Swara. I hope this was just for the promo as they had to shoot it in a hurry.

For me she is  a new  actress...😛I didn't watch her earlier show...so, I am liking her as Devanshi.😊