TOI Synopsis for 14th and 15th Feb.!!updated upto 19th Feb.

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode - 119
03:56 PM - 04:26 PM, 14 Feb 

Devanshi is successful in ending the rule of Kusum Sundari, who is shocked when the villagers come to beat her up.

Episode - 120
07:00 PM - 07:30 PM, 14 Feb 

Kusum Sundari blackmails Ishwar to lie to Devanshi and Vardan about her being the culprit. Her next attack on Devanshi puts Sarla under the scanner, which results in a shocking development.

Episode - 121
07:00 PM - 07:30 PM, 15 Feb 

Vardan is shocked when he realises that Sarla is the one who attempted to poison Devanshi. However, Devanshi refuses to believe this, which causes friction between her and Vardan.

Episode - 122
07:00 PM - 07:30 PM, 16 Feb 

Ishwar promises to tell Devanshi and Vardan the true name of the culprit on the day of Mahashtami. Meanwhile, a bruised Geeta is determined to tell Devanshi the truth about Kusum Sundari.

Episode - 123
07:00 PM - 07:30 PM, 17 Feb 

Ishwar takes Geeta into confidence about his plan. Sarla realises that Ishwar has recovered from her sickness and is ready to brew a plan to catch Kusum Sundari red-handed.

Episode - 124
07:00 PM - 07:30 PM, 18 Feb 

Devanshi, Vardan, Geeta, Ashu and Rajjo are all aware of Ishwar's plan and trust him to reveal the true name of the culprit. However, Devanshi sees Kusum Sundari involved in Geeta and Ashu's murder.

Episode - 125
07:00 PM - 07:30 PM, 19 Feb 

Devanshi brings the dead bodies of Geeta and Ashu before everyone and openly exposes Kusum Sundari as the main culprit, which may end Kusum Sundari's evil reign.

Edited by vyoman - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiles_uk thumbnail
kusum escapes ... was too good to be true she would be caught ...
now sarla fallen in her trap ... 

dont say leap will happen with vArdaan supporting kusum and hating devanshi
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiles_uk

kusum escapes ... was too good to be true she would be caught ...

now sarla fallen in her trap ... 

dont say leap will happen with vArdaan supporting kusum and hating devanshi

Perhaps leap will happen with Devanshi supporting Sarla and KS.  Vardaan suspects that KS and Sarla have evil intentions and is unable to figure out why his dad Ishwar is declaring KS to be innocent.

So , Vardaan may misunderstand Devanshi - because he KNOWS that Devanshi wants to catch the culprits who murdered her parents.

I wonder what happens to Geeta, Rajjo and Ashu.

Will Geeta end up in jail if KS is found innocent?

Will Sarla guess that KS is pregnant and blackmail her?
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updated spoilers.
I guess they are going for a total revamp by knocking off most of the characters before the leap.

vyoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karaali

Thanks for the updated spoilers.

I guess they are going for a total revamp by knocking off most of the characters before the leap.

It seems so...I was thinking Ashu will marry Rajjo. But, Ashu is killed by KS...😲
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

It seems so...I was thinking Ashu will marry Rajjo. But, Ashu is killed by KS...😲

Me too. 

I am thinking this show will be unrecognizable after the leap. Am scared the show may lose its essence and its  simple story telling after the leap and will be all focused on the standard 2-siste, 1-guy triangle. 
smiles_uk thumbnail
U think ashu n geetas murder is ishwars plan ... dont want them dead .. u need some good guys after leap
vyoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiles_uk

U think ashu n geetas murder is ishwars plan ... dont want them dead .. u need some good guys after leap

Don't think it's Ishwar's plan. After knowing about some part of the plan Sarla may inform KS . Geeta's character won't have any weightage after the leap. But I'm surprised that Ashu character will also end. Now with whom they will pair up Rajjo? . 

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing it.
Indeed the death of Ashu is unexpected. I am sure they'll let some issues unsolved so that it can be a plot post-leap as well.Edited by Etna_Dia - 7 years ago
Ilovecoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tfs
If all will die, show will loose it's essence. Mohan n KS were most interesting 😕 I'm not in mood to watch another 2 sis 1 guy triangle 🤢