Least Favourite author and why

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey friends

Who is your least favourite author and why?? This is just for opionon so please no bashing.. Everyone has an opionon and if it is against our favourite, den its thier choice...😊

I will just reply myself in a bit!

Pooja

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lotus2007 thumbnail
Hi Pooja!
I really dont have any least favorite author.😊So I dont know how to answer!😳
Maybe someones opinion will match with mine,and then Il comment on it!
Till then will wait for discussion to get started!😃

Lotus.😉
cool_pooja thumbnail
Mine would be gerald Durrel..I cant even read one chap of his work.. I just cant stand his writing!

No offence meant to any of his fans through
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Charles Dickens. I found Oliver Twist really very boring 😳
sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i myself don't really have a 'least fav' author... i guess this is partly bcoz im a 'picky' reader... 😆 secondly, i actually like to see all the good things about the writing that im reading, as opposed to the cons... 😳 so as of yet, i have no least favourite author... 😉
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

*Viewbie's note: This topic was meant for discussion only based on logical explanatations. Please do not bash any author or use unapporiate words.*

Edited by cool_pooja - 16 years ago
marvelous.malks thumbnail
On the contrary, I love Edgar Allen Poe and I thought Oliver Twist was actually interesting. 😆

I don't really have a author I do not like. 😳 I'll have to think about that. 😆 I don't really like Emily Dickinson's work. 😕 😆
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
I cannot say I dislike any particular writer..

I can say I hated Mario Puzo's The Last Don but at the same time it wud be wrong to overlook his brilliant The Godfather and The Sicilian

Likeways, I cant say Ivan Sergeevich Turgenev Appeals to me much though He is supposed to be one of the greatest giants of world literature...

I just cannot stand John Grisham's Books. 🤢

Originally posted by: ~*Manshi*~

Charles Dickens. I found Oliver Twist really very boring 😳

really yaar!! Oliver Twist is one of the greatest works ever!😳 Dickens is a genius..His other works David Copperfield, Hard Times, Great Expectations n the likes n even his dramas and proses are just beyond comparison
One of the greatest contributors to European Lit Dickens is...
Of course, Classics U cannot expect to satisfy u for Light Reading!

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 16 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhoomi_fan

U just snatched the words from my mouth.I had to read a "Zoo in my luggage"for my school.But i hated it.

Was it even by gerald durrell?? I had My family and other animals by him for my last's yr trust me it was all abt insects and godknows wat and i just cudnt read even 1 chap!