Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yumiko thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Lovely update dear... Ishu is soo cute... Love it... plzz update next part asap... Thanks for the pm .
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update di
ishita is jst too much
she took her dream this seriously
asked him to marry her
n they had a baal vivah
continue soon
thnxxx 4 pm
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting and unique turn of events - ishita is still very much a child and needs to grow up.  wonder what hte parents would say if they found out...
Nohsin10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hlw,I'm new to this forum.
I read your stories.
It's totally awesome and so cute.
Ishra are so adorable couple.
Waiting for next update 😳
cutestishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb cute update
Their baal vivah
Ishitas childishness awesome
Update soon
angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update di...ishu is so cute...raman fulfilled her wish...
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi..waiting for update...
Missing ishita question & waiting to know how raman answer ishita each question😆

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 14

Ishra were hugging each other tight when raman realised where they r,he broke the hug and make her sit.

Raman-ab Maine tumhari baat maani naa,now u take ur food and then medicine.

Ishita nodded saying ok.

Raman-now I am going to call ur parents and my mother.but before that I want to say something very important to u.

Ishita- what.

Raman-tumne jo aaj mujhse karwaya hai naa chotu ,bahut galat karwaya hai.u know it's a crime.mujhe jail ho sakti hai.

Ishita-kyun raman,uss serial ne bhi toh,

Raman didn't tell her complete and said- life is not serial bachcha,doing child marriage is illegal,mujhe aur papa ko jail ho sakti hai.

Ishita- toh main appa ko bol kar aapko bahar nikalwa dungi.

Raman smiled at her innocence and said-tumhare appa hi hume jail mein dalwayenge.

Ishita start crying hearing this and said-meri wajah se appa aapko jail mein daal denge.nahi yeh toh galat hai .I will not let this happen.hum unko nahi batayenge .

Raman-but unko phir bhi pata chal jayega.

Ishita- kaise.

Raman-shaadi karne ke baad bahut saare rules and regulations nibhane padte hai.if u will not follow then everyone will come to know about our secret marriage.

Ishita-main sab rules and regulations follow karungi.tell me what I have to do.

Raman-at first u shouldn't always bother amma appa,then u shouldn't cry for unnecessary things,aur zid toh bilkul nahi karna hoga.

Ishita-main kahan zid karti hoon.

Raman-achcha,tumhari zid ki wajah se I have to come leaving my studies.yeh achchi baat hai kya. 

Ishita nodded in no.

Raman-toh yeh zid hui naa .

Ishita noddes in yes.

Raman-then u shouldn't have done this.

Ishita-but aapne hi toh Anjali didi ko girlfriend banaya tha.

Raman-then forget about that,now u r my chotu si wife.now u have to be disciplined warna appa ko pata chal jayega and he will,

Ishita-no no I will not let anyone know.main bahut achchi nahi bahut se bhi bahut achchi bachchi banungi.but ab aap mere pati hai can I ask u something.

Raman -haan bolo.

Ishita- hum baby wala chee chee kab karenge aur emraan hashmi wala kissie bhi.she asked curiously making raman look at her in disbelief.

Raman-chotu i told u naa 

Ishita-no no I don't want to do it just asking,hum kab karenge .mujhe baby kab milega.

Raman-jab hamari sabke saamne hogi.

Ishita-aur woh kab hogi.

Raman-when u will turn atleast 22.

Ishita- abhi I am 13,matlab nine years baad.itna time baad.jaldi nahi ho sakta kya.

Raman-tum mujhe jail bhejwana chahti ho naa.ok abhi chal kar bata dete hai.

Ishita-no no kisi ko nahi batayenge.yeh sirf hamara secret hai.but mujhe forehead kissie milegi naa.

Raman -haan forehead kissie bhi aur hug bhi,but only if u behave like a very good girl.

Ishita-main bahut achchi ladki banungi.aapko aur kisi ko bhi pareshan nahi karungi.nahi aapko thoda thoda karungi,allowed hai.

Raman -haan allowed hai.saying so he took her in a bear hug and kissed her nose while she just smiled back.

Soon raman called everyone .while ishita hide her black thread and little sindoor on her partition.

Raman-maine samjha diya hai appa,ab chotu aapko pareshan nahi karegi.nahi karogi naa.

Ishita-no appa , henceforth i will not trouble u.main bilkul achchi bachchi ban kar rahungi.

Amma appa smiled hearing this and took in hug.they kissed her forehead thats when nurse bring the food with medicine.amma make her eat while raman was just sitting and admiring her.amma gave her medicine and soon ishita slept.

Appa-bhabhi Ji ,raman,u two also go home and rest.i will be with ishu.

Raman-if u don't mind,can I stay with her.

Appa-but u must be tired kanna.

Raman-no appa I am good waise bhi I just had this day with her.kal toh hum chale hi jayenge.

Appa- ok as u say but atleast go and freshen up ,had ur food and then come .

Raman nodded and went their home with amma and toshiji.raman git freshen up and had a little food as he don't like south Indian food much .after that he went to hospital.in way he stopped at a cafe joint and picked few burgers and noddles for themselves as he has seen her eating making faces .

Raman-meri chotu yeh sab mann se khayegi.he thought and smiled.

Soon he reached hospital and saw ishita was just sitting looking at the door while appa was doing something in his mobile.seeing raman she smiled happily .

Raman-i have came appa,u can go.

Appa- ok call me if u need anything.

Raman nodded and appa went checking ishita again.raman closed the doors and settled beside her opening his shoes.ishita side hugged him and said-i missed u .

Raman hugged her back and said-I missed u too bachcha,bhookh lagi hai.

Ishita- lagi hai but I hate that porridge.

Raman took out the parcel from his jacket and said-see what I brought for u.he said opening the parcel.

Ishita got excited seeing noddles and burger.

Ishita took one and asked-aapne khaya.

Raman-saath mein khayenge.he said taking another one out.they did cheers with their burger and start having it.ishita was too happy having raman near her.

They had food together and then raman fed her medicine.after that he opened his e-book and start studying while ishita was just sitting resting   her head on his chest.

Soon raman closed his books and start reading a story for her.listening to which ishita slept.

Raman kissed her forehead lovingly and said-meri choti si biwi.saying so he smiled and slept beside her.

Next day ishita got discharged and in the evening raman and toshiji too returned back to Delhi after giving many instructions to ishita .

Soon time start flying,raman got fully indulged in his studies while ishita too started studying properly and doing everything properly just to safeguard raman.

Amma appa was also surprised seeing the change in ishita.she started behaving maturely .everyday ishra talk on phone and finally raman's exams got started.

Raman touched his parents feet ,toshiji fed him curd ,he was about to go when amma called to bless raman.

Mrs iyer-god bless u kanna.hope u pass with flying colours.

Raman-thank u amma,chotu kahan hai.so rahi hai kya.

Amma-arey nahi ,woh toh Mandir gayi hai apne appa ke saath.tumhare liye pray karne.u know kal se she was worried to go to temple to pray for u.subah char baje uth gayi.then went to temple.tum jao achche se paper do she will call u after ur exam.

Raman smiled hearing his little wife praying for him.he talked a little more and went for his papers .

That's all for now.enjoy and do comment and hit like.will wait for it.

Ps-185+ likes with long comments for next updt.
Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi...i feel happy  when read this story...
It was so awesome funny superb story...
Ishita with her superb question...
Pls continue soon...
Thank u dear 
anjudivz thumbnail
hello dear , pls update ur stories many others pls update  baba . want to read it

itna mohabbat karo

yeh story bhi