Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Proud-India

Sorry

It is no more comedy show.

It is social show only.

And we have to accept truth that TMKOC is no more similar like before 2012

And problem is that they are rigid acting like dumb deaf .

Not ready to hear our suggestions after all we are humble audience of 8 years.

They are not changing that old writers team ...in many shows team is being changed on the regular base for the new ideas and creativity.

arey. deswasi.
tum Like button bhee click kartaa
aur
dont agree bhee boltaa
😕 😆
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Neverbe dismayed... They are ageing naturally and not as per the story. Storywise they are the same people they were years back. Its not about the number of wrinkles or white hairs we look at when we say 'ageing'. Its more about their attitude and their way of living. What more has changed ?
I understand in urban lifestyle marriage doesn't mean kids but since they are the pioneer of culturally enriched society, I expect them to move ahead in their life. I mean at certain age you plan something about your future and its not about renovating houses or planning a new year party. I would have welcome if they atleast talk about it sometime. In this show, its like its so obvious that Babita and Anjali should never have children. They could have just talked about it during the Khusi track. That much would have been enough. Like Popat's marriage, this never happens.

Actually, they never planned the show to run this long. So, these characters never grew. They were suppose to be young couples and so they still are. Meanwhile, Tappu sena grew out of proportion and Modi was forced to send them to college. It looks so out of place now.

Edited by dey.bh - 7 years ago
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dey.bh

@ Neverbe dismayed... They are ageing naturally and not as per the story. Storywise they are the same people they were years back. Its not about the number of wrinkles or white hairs we look at when we say 'ageing'. Its more about their attitude and their way of living. What more has changed ?

I understand in urban lifestyle marriage doesn't mean kids but since they are the pioneer of culturally enriched society, I expect them to move ahead in their life. I mean at certain age you plan something about your future and its not about renovating houses or planning a new year party. I would have welcome if they atleast talk about it sometime. In this show, its like its so obvious that Babita and Anjali should never have children. They could have just talked about it during the Khusi track. That much would have been enough. Like Popat's marriage, this never happens.

Actually, they never planned the show to run this long. So, these characters never grew. They were suppose to be young couples and so they still are. Meanwhile, Tappu sena grew out of proportion and Modi was forced to send them to college. It looks so out of place now.

eaxctly bro...nothing more to add