Getting fed up of this NB track.It shows no sign of ending.I hope b4 DBO starts this thing ends.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Crazy4Mayur
I guess Tia has sent Video to Media House from Anika's phone!
Everytime Pinky abuses/insults/accuses Anika but never let her speak. She keeps saying tu to kuch bolna mat 😡 .
They gave Annika a better outfit finally and in exchange, insulted her in wholesale ke bhaav main.😕
Pinky & Tia are sooo desperate to get rid of Annika that they may end up doing something drastic which will either make Shivaay declare Annika as his wife or it will separate Shivika
Originally posted by: Crazy4Mayur
Pinky Tia always take advantage of situation and Shivay is stuck with Tia! I feel bad for both Shivay and Anika :(