Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 484(UTTRAYAN TREAT EPISODES).
Nirbhay seeing his mother, Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram in front of him had a silent thinking face of why they are here were he really didn't know what to react for this. 
Nirbhay(seeing them giving a smile to Aarthi):Aarthi why all of you are here?
Aarthi(seeing her mother a silent look and then seeing Nirbhay with a what to tell face):Wo Bhaiya Maa wanted to see you so only we came here. 
Nirbhay:(seeing all of them a glance):Tk come in..
Nirbhay started to walk inside the hall were his mother, Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram came behind him and Rithika too seeing Nirbhay and his family coming didn't know what to react to it. Nirbhay came and stood next to Rithika. Nirbhay's mother with a anger face came and stood in front of Nirbhay and Rithika were Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram were standing with a not understanding face as they were not able to get why their mother is angry and why Rithika is too there and actually why they too came here with Nirbhay's mother. 
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay's mother in normal tone):How are you Aunty?
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Rithika with a anger in a clear tone):you are still wanting to revenge Ranveer and Ishani know?.
Rithika thought about the lie she said to Nirbhay's mother to get the truth of the DNA video and saw her with a what to tell face and she saw Nirbhay with a confused face were Nirbhay getting Rithika's situation saw his mother. 
Nirbhay:Maa for what you are asking this to Rithika now?
Nirbhay's mother(seeing him): I heard you are loving this Rithika is it true?
Nirbhay hearing it from his mother saw Aarthi were Aarthi lightly shook her head as no were he came to know that Aarthi didn't tell it to her mother. 
Nirbhay(seeing his mother): How you came to know about it?
Nirbhay's mother: I heard Aarthi and you talking in phone and from that itself I came to know that you and Rithika are loving each other. (seeing Nirbhay):See Nirbhay Rithika is still having Revenge on Ranveer and Ishani I will never accept Rithika as our house daughter in law. If you want a girl tell to me let me see a good girl who is perfect to our family and she will be a silent girl who will never interfere in your works and all. I can't accepted a girl who is having a evil heart. 
Rithika hearing it without knowing what to react was about to walk from there were Nirbhay held her hand and stopped her.
Nirbhay:Where are you going?
Rithika(held his hand that was holding her hand with her another hand and took his hand from her hand and seeing him): Its okay I wish I need to go home now..
Nirbhay(held her hand again and seeing her): let me leave you in home today wait a while(he made Rithika to stand next to him and took his hand from her hand and saw his mother with his own way of attitude): After Papa's dead and till today in our family what I am deciding is only happening. whatever you, Naina has wished I started to fulfill those wishes after Ishani came back in my life again only. She only thought me the values of a family so because of that only I accepted you all as my family and started to respect you all. Before that I never ever minded any of you but now I am not like that. Haan I love Rithika and she too love me in this I don't want to hear anybody's decision only mine and Rithika is important. 
Nirbhay's mother(seeing him with anger in a loud tone):Nirbhay haan I accept you were not okay with family once but also when you were in collage that time I only gave money to you without knowing to your father and I was the one who petted you a lot. Listen I very well know you had many girl relationship in your bedroom but you have never had the thought of marriage but today you are thinking about your marriage means fine. I am happy to get you married but the girl who is marrying you is not only going to be your wife but also Singh parivar ki bahu hain so see to that you are marrying a silent and family based girl not this evil minded Rithika.
Nirbhay(in anger): enough...(seeing his mother):just stop telling Rithika is evil. What you know about her? She was wrong but she was not a heartless girl at anytime. May be her mind has took her in wrong way but her heart was never in a wrong way. To be more clear a person can live a good life without harming others or even a person can live a bad life by harming others but only few persons can change themselves good from being bad and that person only can do the good things to the people for whom they did bad once. That kind of heart is more than purity(showing Rithika to his mother):that heart is with Rithika for that heart itself I will love her any number of times. 
Nirbhay's mother:What good she did to the people she harmed once. She was harming Ranveer and Ishani from the day you saw her and till today she is wanting to revenge them only in this what good she has done now?
Nirbhay(seeing her with a silent face): Haan she came to revenge Ranveer and Ishani only to our home but now also Ranveer and Ishani parted the ways due to a problem of DNA video and report.(seeing his mother with a making fun face): hmm someone has made a fake DNA video and report like Ranveer has done DNA test for his daughter and they framed like he is doubting Ishani and seeing that Ishani too went from Ranveer. 
Nirbhay's mother hearing it acting like she does not know anything about it but also was happy that Ishani is away from Ranveer. 
Nirbhay(seeing his mother's face): But Rithika with her investigation she found out that DNA video was fake and she helped Ranveer and Ishani to reunite again. 
Nirbhay's mother(with a shocked face):What?
Nirbhay(going near his mother): haan maa you know what? Even Rithika found out that culprit who did this cheap work like doing DNA video too. 
Aarthi(hearing everything):who is it Bhaiya?
Nirbhay(going to Aarthi with a smile): you want to know who is it?
Aarthi: haan surely I need to know? I thought Ranveer and Ishani are happy with each other but Its really shocking to hear that Ranveer and Ishani has parted their ways but(seeing Rithika with a smile): But Bhabhi you have done a good job by helping them to get back together again. 
Rithika saw Aarthi with a face of whether to smile or not face were Aarthi giving a smile to Rithika saw Nirbhay. 
Aarthi:Tk tell us Bhaiya who did that DNA video?
Nirbhay's mother(sweating well now and to manage the situation seeing Aarthi):Aarthi its getting late come on let us all go to our room(seeing Nirbhay):Tell servants to take our luggage that is in our car and tell them to keep it in our room. 
Nirbhay: hmm wait a while Maa(seeing Aarthi): you want to know who is that culprit know?(Aarthi shook her head as yes were Nirbhay seeing his mother and seeing Aarthi):Its our beloved Mother only. To bring the truth out of her mouth only Rithika acted like she is still having revenge on Ranveer and Ishani but I and Rithika has changed long back and we are happy with our own life. 
Aarthi:Kya its Maa?
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Rithika with a anger face went and held her neck well):How dare you?acting like you has revenge in your heart you have made me a culprit in front of my son know?
Nirbhay(seeing the sudden action of his mother with anger went and pulled his mother from Rithika and seeing her with a anger face):Enough of your anger Maa. (seeing Vikram):Vikram Servant is not here now go and take everyone's luggage and all of you go to your rooms. 
Rithika was coughing were Nirbhay held her hand and he started to pull her with him and he brought her out of the house and he took her to her car and he got the car key from her hand and he opened the car and took the water bottle from the car and opened the bottle cap and gave the bottle to Rithika were Rithika drank the water well and saw Nirbhay with a silent face and got the cap from his hand and she closed the bottle well and put it back in the car. 
Nirbhay:Tk come let me drop you in home. 
Rithika(got the car key from him):Don't want let me go to home. (she opened the car and she got in the car and she started the car and started to drive the car out of the house).
Nirbhay was standing with a what to do face seeing Rithika going from his home were he had a impossible face thinking about his mother and he started to come inside the house were Vikram and Uttam were taking the luggage from the car and were going inside the house were he saw the hall so silent were he came to know his mother and Aarthi has gone to their respective rooms. Nirbhay saw uttam who was taking the bags inside the hall with Vikram. 
Nirbhay:uttam
Uttam(seeing Nirbhay): Haan Bhaiya. 
Nirbhay:Order for food for all of you only for me dinner is there. 
Uttam:Tk let me do it Bhaiya. 
Nirbhay gave a head shake to him and he started to get in the stairs and he started to walk in the corridor and he went to his room and saw the whole candles in the room and with a disappointed face as their candle light dinner was not successful he sat in the bed. 
SHIMLA. 
Ranveer and Ishani with Raagini were taking selfie and were playing well in the room were the time was running and it was almost 9 o clock in the night were playing well with each other. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer who was making Raagini to laugh by giving butterflies to her in her hip part and smiling):Ranveer..
Ranveer(making Raagini laugh and seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani. 
Ishani: Its night now order for some dinner let us have and sleep. 
Ranveer:hmm okay.(seeing Raagini and taking the teddy bear that was in the bed and giving to her):have it baby play let Papa order for the dinner. 
Raagini got the teddy bear and started to play with it were Ranveer asked to Ishani of what dinner for all of them were Ishani told the menu and Ranveer took the intercom and he dialed the number and he ordered the menu Ishani said and for him too dinner and then he kept the phone in its place. 
Ishani(took the blazer of Ranveer and gave it to him):Go and kee[ it in your cupboard. 
Ranveer(getting it and keeping it back in the bed): Let me keep it Ishani. 
Ishani gave a smile to him were Ranveer too smiling to her got down from the bed and he went to the table and took the TV remote and he turned on the TV and he started to play some good Hindi songs and he sat well in the bed and started to watch TV were Ishani too sat in the bed and was seeing TV and Raagini was playing well with her teddy bear. As the time ran there was a knock in their door were Ranveer got down from the bed and he went to the door and getting its bearer through the door viewer and he opened the door and he got the dinner from him and then he locked the door when the bearer went from there and he came inside and kept the tray in the tea poi were Ishani too took Raagini in her hand and brought her to the sofa and made Raagini to sit her lap were cutie pie was having her teddy bear still in her hand and was playing well were Ishani started to feed Raagini her dinner and Ranveer too took the remote and he turned off the TV and he came and sat in the sofa well and now started to have his dinner. Having a happy family time they finished their dinner. Ranveer once their dinner was finished called to the bearer and told them to collect the empty plates and bowls back were after few minutes bearer came and took the empty items and started to move from there were Ranveer went and locked the room door well and he came to the room were now Ishani was taking the dress of Raagini to change in the cupboard. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):you are going to change Raagini's dress?
Ishani(seeing him): Haan let her sleep now let me change her night dress and diaper so that she will feel fresh. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): hmm 
Ishani giving a smile to Ranveer and taking the dress of Raagini in her hand and she came and took Raagini who was playing in the floor and she entered in the washroom were Ranveer took his blazer from the bed and went inside the next bedroom and he turned on the lights of that room and  he opened the cupboard and he kept his blazer there and he took his night dress and he entered the washroom of that room and he started to change himself. He changed himself and finally he came out of the washroom wearing his ash color t-shirt and black pant and he saw the whole room well and he came out of the room to the living room cum bedroom were Ishani was making Raagini sit in the bed who has changed to the t-shirt and trousers. 
Ranveer(came there and sat in the bed):Cutie pie shall we sleep?
Raagini(seeing Ranveer): hmmm
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):where have you dropped your shirt and pant that you changed?
Ranveer: In the washing basket only Ishani. 
Ishani: haan tk let us give that to washing after two more days.
Ranveer: haan tk..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer try to make her sleep as she didn't sleep well in the morning too and even afternoon sleep too she didn't sleep so she will sleep soon.Let me change and come. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay were Ishani went to the cupboard and she opened the cupboard and took her night dress and closed the cupboard and she started to walk to the washroom. Ranveer took Raagini in his hand and made her to lay in his chest and started to caress her back were cutie pie too hugged him well were Ranveer started to tell her a story to make Raagini sleep. After few minutes Ishani came out in her t-shirt and night pant and she came to the bed and sat next to Ranveer and saw Raagini who was slowly closing and opening her eyes. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): its very cold in washroom Ranveer other than hot water we are not able to use cold water and all. don't turn off this room heater okay?
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): hmm even that room heater is too switched on only. 
Ishani: hmmm okay.(she saw Raagini were Raagini has closed her eyes and seeing Ranveer):She slept Ranveer make her sleep in the bed. 
Ranveer: hmm okay(he saw Raagini who was sleeping so well in his shoulders now were he slowly took Raagini from his embrace and made her to sleep in the bed middle portion and he took the pillows and kept it in both the sides and saw Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(took the blanket and covering Raagini and seeing Ranveer): hmm 
Ranveer:come to me. 
Ishani(seeing him with a cute face): I want to sleep. 
Ranveer(got up from the bed and he walked around the bed and he came and stood near the bed near her and held her hand and made her to get up):come with me to that room. 
Ishani(seeing him a cute look):Don't want today. 
Ranveer:I am your husband and I am telling come. you like your controlling husband know?
Ishani:Haan I like him so much. 
Ranveer:Then come..
Ishani(taking her hand from his hand seeing heater is working and Raagini is comfortable in the big bed and the pillows next to her and covered with blanket and seeing Ranveer):Turn off the lights of this room let the night lamp alone glow. 
Ranveer: hmm okay(he went to the switches and he turned off the lights of the room leaving the night lamp alone to glow and he started to walk to the next room). 
Ishani too stared to come behind him were Ranveer entered the next room and turned on the lights of the room and Ishani too entered behind him were Ranveer closed the door as soon as Ishani entered the room and saw her with a smile. Ranveer went to the table in that room and took the heater remote and he turned off the heater and kept the remote back in the table and he went to the switch board and he turned off the heater switch. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer why are you turning off the heater it will be cold. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look and gave a smile to her and he went to the glass window and saw the lights of Shimla and the trees full of white snow and the snow in the roads too and the mist around the cool Shimla around the hotel they are staying. Ishani was starting to feel the coldness were she was holding herself with both the hands were her teeth too started to shiver well. Ranveer too was feeling the cold and he saw Ishani who was standing in a distance from him were he signed Ishani to come to him were Ishani too shivering well came and stood near him. 
Ishani:(shivering tone):Ranveer...Its very cold .
Ranveer(seeing her and showing the outside of the hotel through the glass window):Enjoy the Shimla climate. 
Ishani(seeing him and seeing out of the glass window):hmm its really beautiful but its very cold Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look and closed the curtain of the glass window well and seeing that they didn't open the window at all the windows were covered with curtains still and seeing Ishani who was shivering were her pink lips that was shivering was so beautiful to him were he went close to her and stood close to her):Feeling cold?
Ishani(seeing him and rubbing her hands): hmmm
Ranveer(too was feeling the cold in his body and seeing her): I am too feeling cold.(he saw her with a love eyes were he saw her and held her shoulders well).
Ishani feeling the hotness of Ranveer's hand in her shoulders saw Ranveer's face were his eyes was seeing her with love and Ranveer slowly started to take her backwards and he made her to hit her back in the cupboard and seeing her with a cute look went close to her shivering lips and saw her lips. 
Ranveer(in a low tone):hug me you won't feel cold. 
Ishani(seeing him with a shivering face and with a shyness too):No..
Ranveer(took his hands from her shoulders and keeping it in her hip well and pulled her close to him):Why?
Ishani(seeing him with shyness): If I see your eyes with love itself I am feeling shy. 
Ranveer(pulled her more close to him and putting his hand in her back):Ishani I am too feeling cold please hug me we are the real blanket for each other. We can seek the hotness in each other in this cold Shimla. 
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer was talking to her and seeing him a lovely look): Not feeling sleepy?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):Feeling sleepy only but seeing this much beautiful wife that too in Shimla my sleep went away from me. Please give this cute Ranveer a hug. 
Ishani seeing him with a smile lovingly hugged him well were Ranveer too hugged her back very well. They never have felt this much tight hug to each other were the coldness was making them to hug each other so well were Ranveer was rubbing her back to make her hot and Ishani was holding Ranveer's back very well to make him feel hot.Ranveer held Ishani's shoulders and brought her out of the hug and he took her in his hand and seeing her with a smile stared to walk to the bed were Ishani too holding his neck well and was seeing his eyes and lips and was smiling to him. Ranveer went to the bed and laid her in the bed and he too came and laid beside her and he took the thick blanket and he covered both of them with it. 
Ishani(pulling the blanket more close to herself and seeing Ranveer who was covering him well with the blanket and seeing him):Ranveer..
Ranveer(cutely came more close to her inside the blanket and touching her cheek with his hand): hmm 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile and holding his shoulders with her hand): so sweet you are...
Ranveer: hmm(he went to her forehead and lovingly kissed her forehead and smiled to her): I love you. 
Ishani(seeing him and smiling well): hmm 
Ranveer:Tell me I love you too. 
Ishani:I said in flight itself so now I won't..
Ranveer:Why?
Ishani:Let me tell when I am feeling the love again. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look): So what now you are not feeling my love?No problem(he lovingly laid above her and he went to her ears and in a husky tone): Let me make you feel the love now. 
Ishani(pushing him lightly from her and seeing him with a smile):Not today..
Ranveer(seeing her a questioning face):Why?
Ishani:Don't want today I am feeling tiered due to traveling a lot and you too would be tiered so don't want.
Ranveer(with a naughty face):Why If I do love in this tiredness you won't get love for long time?
Ishani(with a shyness):Actually we planned to go by vegetarian love and then only non-vegetarian love(with a more red face):And yes If you do love in this tiredness you will sleep soon. 
Ranveer(with a cute smile going close to her): hmm so my cute wife want a long session of love making?
Ishani(seeing him a cute look held his cheek with her hand and in a sweet tone): In the past 5 months I have hurt my husband so much and the love making we both are going to have now is the real reunion of us after that DNA problem. I want me to be your medicine in this love making for all the hurt I gave you when you came to Baroda and for the mistrust of mine on you. 
Ranveer(smiling to her and laying beside her and supporting his head with his hand and seeing her):Tk fine Madam don't want today then tell me something 
Ishani:What?
Ranveer:When I came to Baroda and when I got the office you were working and the day I came as your boss and all staffs were introducing their name to me and when I came to you how did you introduce yourself to me?
Ishani(thinking for a while and seeing him):wo mein..
Ranveer: hmm tell me what name you said to me?
Ishani(seeing him a cute child like face):Ishani Parekh..
Ranveer:(with a cute love caressed her hair):Is your name Ishani Parekh now?
Ishani shook her head as no. 
Ranveer:Then now come on tell what is your name?
Ishani(seeing him with a fun making smile): I won't..
Ranveer:Why?
Ishani:Because you itself know My name then why I want to tell it?
Ranveer:Come on for the way you introduced yourself as Ishani parekh to me this is the punishment of mine to you. Tell me what is your sweet name?
Ishani was not at all telling were she was only making fun of him and was smiling to him were Ranveer turned to her and held her cheeks with his both the hands and he saw her lips and he lovingly kissed her lips very well were Ishani who didn't expect this kiss from Ranveer were Ishani too in this cold climate needed his closeness for her were her hands automatically came to his back head and her hand started to caress his hair were Ranveer's body that was partially above her body made Ishani to feel somewhat hot in that heavy coldness were Ranveer sucking Ishani's lips well with his lips and he took his lips from her lips and saw her like a milk drank cat face were Ishani seeing Ranveer with a shyness face and without able to see him further turned to other side were Ranveer saw her back with a smile and he went close to her and laid behind her and put his hand in her hip and touched her stomach and pulled her close to him and he hugged her from behind very well. Ishani too made herself go more close to him and Ranveer adjusted the blanket well and covered them very well. They both are really cuddled to each other inside the blanket. 
Ranveer(keeping his lips near her ears in a low tone): hmm now tell what is your name?
Ishani(with a smile):Ishani Vaghela. 
Ranveer(took his hand from her stomach and turned her well and made her to lay in the bed now put his hand over her stomach again and seeing her a cute look): hmm full name..
Ishani(seeing him with love and pinching his cheeks with her both the hands): Haan Baba my full name is Ishani Ranveer vaghela is it enough?
Ranveer(smiled to her): hmm okay fine and then (going close to her): how was the kiss?
Ishani:leave me I want to go and sleep with Raagini. 
Ranveer:Hmm let me too come but before it tell me how was the kiss?
Ishani(seeing him controlling her shyness): you are so romantic Ranveer that I can never describe your romance in a word. 
Ranveer: If god gives such a beautiful wife to all men means all the husband will be like this only always romantic.(he went close to her again and in a husky tone): was my kiss tasteful?
Ishani(seeing him a cute look):Very tasteful.shall we go to Raagini?
Ranveer smiling to her shook his head as okay were Ranveer came out of the blanket and she kept the leg in the floor were the floor was very chill.Ranveer too got down in the floor and he was feeling the chillness in the floor. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): As you said heater is on in this room I came without wearing slippers too its very cold. (she was walking to the room door).
Ranveer: night it will be more and more cold only..tk you go to that room let me turn off the lights and come..
Ishani: hmm
Ishani opened the door of this room and she came to the next living room were feeling the heater only she was able to be normal and she came to the bed and laid next to Raagini were Ranveer too turned off the lights of the bedroom and he came out and closed the room door and he came to the living room cum bedroom and he laid in the bed next to Raagini were Ishani took the big blanket that was covering Raagini and she covered them were Ranveer too pulled it well over three of them. Ishani giving a smile to Ranveer were Ranveer too smiling to her started to close their eyes were three of them were inside a single blanket was having a peaceful sleep and the tiredness of whole day travel and arranging the room made them to sleep well. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!
The episode is fantastic as usual. Ranveer and Ishaani try to warm each other in their romance. So cute!!! Ranveer is so romantic now. He wants to make love with Ishaani but she feels tired. Poor Ranveer. How long will he have to wait?
Update the next one soon and waiting for Ishveer hot night session.
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So cute episode didu...loved the romantic moments of both Ranveer & Ishaani...but feeling bad for Nirbhay, cause he couldn't surprise Rithika with that candle light dinner... But i think Nirbhay will manage the current situation perfectly... Again a blockbuster episode u have given didu...be safe & stay healthy
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Thank you for a fabulous episode.
Ishveer romantic moments are wonderful.
Update the next episode soon.
😳😆😉
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi!!!
Here I'm. Have read your episode. Nirbhai couldn't surprise Ritika. He'll have to try more.
Ishveer's scene in the room are fabulous and awesome. Read them twice.
Waiting for the next episode.
Update soon
😛😆😃
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Very good episode Sakshi
I like Ishveer's kiss so much. Ranveer wants to spend romantic night with Ishaani. Please make the episode of their romantic night.
Now the next episode will be their excursion.
Update soon
😛
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ranveer explaining everything to ragini was interesting. Ritika nirbhay scene was romantic. Their candle light dinner is going to be spoiled by his family. So irritating. Ishveer ragini shimla look was perfect 
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hello Sakshi!!!
The episode is fantastic as usual. Ranveer and Ishaani try to warm each other in their romance. So cute!!! Ranveer is so romantic now. He wants to make love with Ishaani but she feels tired. Poor Ranveer. How long will he have to wait?
Update the next one soon and waiting for Ishveer hot night session.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and Ranveer and Ishani trying to warm each other 
in their romance
yes Ranveer is so much romantic now and he wants to make love with Ishani
but she is feeling tiered 
yes poor Ranveer have to wait a while
ya let me update it dear
let us see their hot night session 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

So cute episode didu...loved the romantic moments of both Ranveer & Ishaani...but feeling bad for Nirbhay, cause he couldn't surprise Rithika with that candle light dinner... But i think Nirbhay will manage the current situation perfectly... Again a blockbuster episode u have given didu...be safe & stay healthy

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and the romantic moments of Ishveer and yes feeling 
bad for Nirbhay he was not able to surprise Rithika with the candle light dinner
wih that Nirbhay manage the problem correctly 
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hello Sakshi
Thank you for a fabulous episode.
Ishveer romantic moments are wonderful.
Update the next episode soon.