Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Agree! Agree! Agree!
Mama ji is just there to say meri kachori meri behan not more than this. 😡
Atleast GKB is entertaining but this Mama ji is gud for nothing. 😕
Originally posted by: preethik
I don't understand the purpose of this character. He only tell half truths to dev, never confronts ish & her insecurities & cant shut his wife up. I don't even know why he got an award . His acting is ok like all the cast but he does not help with the story in any way.
I would have preferred Neha at least there was a story there. Of course the cvs have completely forgotten about the rest of the cast & no explanations are even being offered. They are really taking us for granted.
Agree! Agree! Agree!
Mama ji is just there to say meri kachori meri behan not more than this. 😡
Atleast GKB is entertaining but this Mama ji is gud for nothing. 😕
Originally posted by: malikakas
Honestly why mamaji's family is still in the Dixit house doesn't make a lot of sense? His house got burned down in a fire years ago. At that point he was very firm that he didn't want take favors from Ishwari. A guy like that would've been saving up money to eventually move out. But its a hand wave moment.
I think mamaji has best of intentions but he's a lot like Dev in that he never gets to the root of the problem. I don't think mamaji is money minded like he is coming across. I think he thinks Dev has gone on a bad track and needs to be brought back. But yeah he doesn't seem to have much of a role. The only advantage with him is that he is likely to find out the full extend of Vicky and GKB's involvement and be able to put that infront of Ishwari.