Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Exactly! I don't support what Mandana said even though I dislike Lopa to the core.
But this post is worse than what Mandana said.I don't know why there is a- two wrongs make a right approach.
Originally posted by: DoremonLove
Bani fans on twitter saying after watching precap that. Lopas behaving like a rape victim.🤢
Am I saying that? You cannot generalize the entire fandom.
I am saying what Mandana said was absolutely wrong. It was below the belt. Lopa has already been mocked on WKW, that was enough.
But is posting such things about Mandana any better? Will it undo what she said about Lopa?
The thing is if you condemn something, then do it within a limit.
Originally posted by: jibber-jabber
Colors is obsessed with gori khaal. Hence they are degrading Lopa's dusky complexion. And look who they are calling tomorrow - Safedi ki chamkaar Mandana. 🥱
Originally posted by: DoremonLove
Stop moral policing if mods think its below d belt they will delete.This is nothing compared to what bani fans on twitter r sayingRohan should die?🤢
I said what Mandana said was below the belt.