Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
interesting teaser & lovely video song...excited for update soon plz..!!
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for pw, sorry delayed in reading.
This chapter is full of maneet talk, maan admitting his love for her, 
taking care of Amu. kunal is jam of friend, maan wants to marry than and than only kunal arrange everything, maan bought outfits and jewellery required for wedding and they did wedding in temple with witness of high profile peoples, and maan joke geet now she cant live him as he is her husband,geet got shy and think what a high destiny she meet, never expected such faith where she become wife of maan, update soon, beautiful update.
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cute maaneet moments,jealous Geet,sweet knock joke, scary dream to geet she becomes restless and maan pampers her, they got good news that amu is gaining conscious, on other side daddi's surprise visit and worry about maan next day morning will meet them, very interesting cute episode continue soon.
myrahluvsk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for update
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

WAITING

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Updated

Chapter 13

Sometimes we left with no hope..next moment life suddenly takes another turn..Like with her. She never had expectation from her life..How could she have ? Because an innocent unfortunate girl was all alone..No one was for her..To make her feel , what expectations meant.

Ever she dared to expect..She didn't get.

Surprisingly what she never expected , she got..Just worse..

Same , she never expected..What happened with Amu. Her only reason to live..A dumb girl.. couldn't bring out her grief even..So for a moment only..any stranger, any passer by could be sympathetic with her..listening her cry of agony..God snatch words from her too.

A mother who was living for her son.Her only hope..She was loosing battle As he was sinking..Then unexpectedly her knight in shining armour came  This time taking bright sunshine..in her dark life...

keep on reading at blog...

Updated

Chapter 14

Maan was standing outside door..Blocking way with both arms.. He closed door behind.. Was not letting nurse to go inside...She had to give injection to Amu..It was part of course..He was not ready to listen..Nurse's polite requests.

" Sir please, let me go inside..Its important for Armaan" she warmly  repeated ..

"I know..so no need to tell me..I am nt stopping you ? Just asking to wait for 10 minutes..Let my wife come.." irked Maan said in low tone ..He wanted to scream like he generally did with his staff..

"But Sir.."

" Nurse..my child is too small..when this needle ll pierce him..It ll hurt him...I can't c my child in suffering .." He seemed too scared..Nurse understood his emotions..Still she was bound..to follow strict medical procedure..Like with any other patient.

" Mr. Khuraana, I can understand ur fatherly emotions..Your son underwent surgery yesterday..Such a young child needs more care n attention..His delicate body needs  these medications..to recover soon..please let medical staff do their work.." a young lady doctor..now joined..trying to convince him patiently..

keep on reading at blog...

Sonia

These are lengthy updates..Still its better not to expect from you now..If any reader has not commented..ll not get next access..

I have checked many readers take pw but don't comment ..Keep me at last if they get time..So don expect from me now..I know who do so...Its better u do concentrate on your choice..

Edited by Sonia.KN - 7 years ago
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PART 13...
I pity dev yaar poor him every one was playing with him.. 😆
I sooo love Kunal in this part..Such a brain and functioning knowing and planning Everything for maan and geet...
He is a true Frnd one could kill for to get...I hope Kunal all planning gals in place...
Geet was amazed with the care and things around her..Maids with own and paper..Maan keeping his eyes even from hospital...
Hoo I can't wait to read next part

Thanks a lot for pmEdited by SANJANA9167 - 7 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanx dearie 
Pw 
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely part sonia ... Full of emotions 

Part 13 ... Dadi n dev trying to catch maan ... Par kunal is a real friend indeed ... Nai milwayega vo unko maan se ... He he he lya kya kar diya usne ... Maan la ph bhi tod dala 
Geet rest house gayi ... Wahi jaha ... Vo chottey chottey kaam karti thi ... Par aaj use kitna royal treatment mila ... Par  i live her simplecity ... Usne made ko bhi thamx likha ... Lovely ... 

Part 14 
Lovecthe way maan narrate his love story to amu ...cute baby ... Ek dum se,papa maan,liya maan ko 

Cute family ... 

Ufff itna likha tum ne ... Par ye dil maange more ... Thanx ... Plz visit again on this thread soon with another update 

Hope,dadi koi drama na,kare 
Edited by maansee - 7 years ago
hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
part 13 & 14

amazing updates... geet went to guest house and she got a royal treatment their... maan arranged everything for her and karan is really a very great friend to have... he is protecting maaneet from all angles... he is thinking everything from all angles and trying to make maaneets relationship legalized. before that he doesn't want dadima and dev to know anything about maan...

maan is so possessive of amu and geet and he is not even allowing the hospital staff to give injection to amu in geets absence as he is woriied about amus pain... finally maan told to amu that he is his papa... very emotional scene when he called maan as papa... eagerly waiting for next...