Frequent Posters

Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: brat2008

Me too just on live update not interested in watching
But btw my heart craves for one jhalak of the rude hot guy 😆
Kya karoon 😳 DIL hain ki manta nahin 😉

Haa brat sahi pakre.Dil hai ki manta nahi.Aur precap main to itna yummy lagraha tha ki skip karna mushkil hoga!!!
Waida1234 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ok...just watched episode...it was a good one...! 

Check and mated for Shaurya...Mehek lost her job at KD...! 

Much needed slaps for Svetlana...and that too coming from the King Mother...! Like mother...like son...! Shaurya warned Mama...and Sr Mrs Khanna warned Mami...! 👏

Beyond my understanding...Sharma's House was picture perfect in today's episode...! Was the bomb blast a dream which we had with our eyes opened...or are the cvs also confused and their brains have gone on holidays...? 

What is the big twist...? Has Shaurya pre-planned everything to trap KD in his net and beat his rival using Mehek as his pawn...? How will Shaurya make his come back...without being suspected...? Will he pretend that he was abducted by his rivals and will accept Mehek...because, ditching Mehek will only bring negative publicity for his new hotel...dissociation and annulment of his contract with the foreign investors...! Ditching Mehek...will also mean his mom ditching him...and supporting his half-wedded bride...!

Didn't quite figure out the precap...! Is Shaurya leaving Delhi...or coming back...? Where is the location of the new hotel...in Delhi or outside India...? What was written in hindi in the newspaper...? 😲