Poll
Two Forums Or One?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If it is linked, which most probably it is, ek fprum kafi hai... Aur sach kahun I still can't believe this is permanent... Itni acchi kismat nahi ho sakti humari. I mean why would SP sacrifice a slot for a show which isn't a trp superhit lol. I think this is temporary
A big NO.. I know so many beautiful people here with diff Ffs and Os and posts and comments... don't want this to divide...lets make two separate AT sections and Use the code words IB and DBO for it.. and continue it here only..
They said time is extended to 1 hour so it's one and same show... this family is huge lets maintain it.. and rock the IF I would say...As much as Complimenting and agreeing to some post is fun... Arguing and disagreeing is also as interesting as everthing...I vote NO=.. One single Forum please..All for one one for all 😉