Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Chp 3~She's A Keeper

Abeer calls Meher while he was in deep thoughts.
Abeer: hallo, kya tum yahan aasakti ho?
Meher: but what happened?

Even though she loved him but she still felt his gaze was weird and felt awkward when he came near her.

Abeer: I need a company.
Meher: OK

Call disconnects and she gets out of her house while her parents weren't home. She hired an auto and went to Abeer's house. She rang the doorbell. He opened the door and she came inside, he closed the door and turned to her, that's when she noticed his swollen eyes.
Meher: have u been crying?
Abeer: yes
Meher: but why?
Abeer: because I miss my girlfriend

Meher: (in her heart) he has a girlfriend? Why is he marrying me? (Then she asks) if you have a girlfriend, why are you marrying me?

Abeer: because she broke up with me and is marrying someone else.

Meher: oh, but you're also marrying someone, and soon you'll forget her.

Abeer: I thought to tell you because there shouldn't be any secrets between us as we're marrying

Meher: oh that's good, try to move on, take your time, if you want, I will tell mom and dad to keep the marriage late.

Abeer: no, it's ok

She was about to go but he pulled her back and hugged her. He cries silently on her shoulder, she felt good to hug him. It was like a dream come true for her. Soon he broke the hug.

Abeer: can you stay for some more time please?
Meher: yes

They go to his room and sit beside each other.
Abeer: I want to keep the marriage early.
Meher: as u wish, but it would be good if u tell that to them yourself.

Abeer: ok I will.

He holds her hand and rubs her palm with his thumb, she smiles.
Meher: is any new song coming of yours?
Abeer: no, but soon it will come, after marriage
Meher: I am really excited

She keeps on talking about him that how she's been crazy about him since forever and he was a bit happy that there was someone who loved her more than their life. He kept on listening to her.

Abeer: waise tumhara koi boyfriend to nahi na? Mera matlab hai tum model ho, beautiful bhi ho

Meher: no, I didn't, I always had dreams to marry u

Abeer: seriously, fan girl, the crazy fan girl.

He smiled and she kept admiring him.

Meher: now I have to go

Abeer: bye

Meher: bye

She goes and he looks at Aditi's pic.

Abeer: bohat rulaya tumne, bohat dil dukhaya, ab tumko bhi main bataunga, ke tumne kya khoya

He crushes her pic and throws it in the dustbin. Meher reaches her house and her parents weren't home yet. She went to her room and laid on the bed, it was really cold outside. She pulls a blanket over herself.

Meher: agar Abeer ki girlfriend thi his se abhi abhi break up hua hai, to wo mujhse shahdi kyun kar raha hai? Puri zindagi woh us se pyaar karega, meri life to kharab hojaegi, kya karun? Mumma ko bataungi to wo meri shahdi jald se jald us se kara dengi, I am so confused on what to do.

She dozes off to sleep.

Abeer: main us se shahdi kar raha hoon lekin main pyaar Aditi se karta hoon, wo to gai, if I marry Meher, at least I won't be alone, that's what I want.

He too sleeps. Next day, he sees the perfume advertisement in which Meher was there and smiles. Meher was doing modeling and didn't notice Abeer in the crowd who was taking her pics on her every pose, she gives a flying kiss to the crowd and goes. Abeer smiles at the pics and goes. Later he was in his studio and was staring at her pics when someone knocked the door. He opened it and it was a girl whose face was invisible because she had a bouquet of flowers in front of her face, she moved them away revealing to be Meher. She was smiling at him.
Meher: hi
Abeer just kept on staring at her and didn't realized when she leaned forward and hugged him. He came out of his trance and hugged her back. He allowed her inside and they sit on the small table in between the studio. He holds her hand.
Meher: these are for you

She said giving him the roses and he took them.

Abeer: thanks but is there any special occasion?

Meher: no, I just came to tell that papa has agreed to keep out marriage early, and it's one month later.

Abeer: what? Seriously? That's a great news.

He exclaimed and stood up and twirled her picking her in his arms. Everyday her happiness increased more and more but little did she know about the monster inside of him? Poor girl didn't knew what was coming her way. Just then Aditi barged in and saw them.

Aditi: to tum ho Jo Abeer se shahdi karna chahti ho

Abeer: yes, u have any problem? Jaise tum agay barh sakti ho, main bhi barh sakta hoon, jao na, have fun with your so called lover.

He says and keeps his arm around Meher's waist. She was blushing all the time. Aditi glared at them and left.

Meher: was she your girlfriend?

Abeer: yes, but that doesn't matter yar, wo mera guzra hua kal hai or tum mera aane wala kal.

He entwines his hand with her and gets closer to her. They got lost in each other's eyes and she didn't realized when he was really close to her and he pulled her more close that she could feel his breathe. Her hand rested on his collar bone. He holds her waist and kisses her temple and eyes and cheek. She closes her eyes and he leaves her hand and waist and goes behind her hugging her. She smiles.

PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Mehbeer Conversation was so Nice.😊
Abeer wanted to marry Meher to forget Aditi,it was so Interesting.😊
Abeer said about Aditi to Meher,it was so Nice.😊
Meher thinking about Abeer when he said about Aditi,it was so Interesting.😊
The way Abeer wanted to be with Meher was so Nice.😊
Mehbeer will marry one month early,it was so Interesting.😊
Abeer makes Aditi jealous on showing Meher was so Interesting.😊 
Mehbber Romance was so cute.😳
The Story is getting so Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Felt bad for Abeer when he was thinking about Aditi but glad that he made up his mind to move on with Meher. Loved mehbeer sequences and dance. Aditi came there and saw them together which made her turn green-eyed. Hope she does not create any nuisance.
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Woah that was fast!!
Meher is innocent for now to underatnd what's in store for her..Lovely update!
Thanks for super fast updates!!
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Good that abeer told meher about his past.meher said her dream was always to marry him.then why did she tell her mom that she doesn't love abeer?since abeer had a gf meher is getting insecure about her future marriage with abeer.she even thinks of not wanting the wedding so fast.but later she expressed her excitement of keeping their wedding early by her dad to abeer.meher's character confuses me.Photoshoot. ..flying kiss...so cute.last scene of mehbeer is so romantic n passionate. But abeer doesn't love meher.then why is he getting intimate with her giving her hopes?
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Awe so sweet so far
Abeer is liking mehers attention n the fact she loves him
He's not wanting to be alone
As for meher she feels strange sometimes but most she's ok
Looks like someone was jealous
Have sneaky feeling abeers monster side will come out whilst he's hurting thinking about that two timing witch
Have feeling he will take his frustrations out on meher
Let's just hope the transformation from beast to human doesn't take long for mehers sake
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chp 4~A Day Together

Meher exits from Abeer's studio smilingly and collides with Anurag.

Meher: dad aap yahan?

She asked.

Anurag: yes actually I work here, I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise u by making u meet Abeer on your birthday.

Meher smiles and hugs him.

Meher: thank u, this is the best gift for me, did u knew about his girlfriend?

Anurag: yes, I knew

Meher: oh, ok I will meet u at home, bye

She goes outside the office and sits on her scooty unlocking its handles and someone taps on her shoulder. The person comes in front revealing to be Aditi.
Aditi: Hey, what's up?
Meher: u r Abeer's ex gf right?
Aditi: yes and I want that u get out of our way
Meher: just like u r marrying someone else, he's also marrying me, so u get out of our way, ok bye

She says with attitude and rides off, Aditi goes inside Abeer's office towards his studio and barges in.

Aditi: Abeer look I m sorry, I will apologize keeping my ego aside, plz forgive me

Abeer: don't take my name again, I may start hating it.

He said sternly.

Aditi: plz forgive me

Abeer: why? So that you can use me?

Aditi: no because she's coming in between us.

Abeer: no she's not, u broke up, slapped me n showed off that u moved on, I m marrying her, and if now we see then u r coming between me and her

Aditi: What do u see in her?

Abeer: goodness, a pure heart which u don't have, a beautiful girl is nothing if she has an ugly heart.

Aditi storms out of the studio out of the office and meets Viraj, she was unaware of Abeer hiding and seeing them.
Aditi: woh nahi man raha

Before Viraj could answer, Abeer comes to confront them.

Abeer: manunga bhi nahi.

Viraj: now m just her friend n not to be husband, she loves u and she has realized.

Abeer: haha, yeah and I have realized I did a mistake.

He goes to his studio again.

Later at night, Abeer drinks in a bar and Aditi too comes there.

Aditi: hey Abeer.
Abeer: hey, and u know what? Bye

He goes from the bar. Aditi gets irritated. Abeer reaches his house and throws himself on his bed and dozes off to sleep. Later he wakes up in morning and had a hangover but now he was used to it. He calls Meher.

Meher: hallo
Abeer: hallo, let's spend this day together, I am not in a mood to go to office.

Meher smiles: ok

Call disconnects and she goes to her cupboard to search for clothes. She wears a dark blue tight thigh length dress which was sleeveless. She was looking very cute, her hair were half up and half down, she did natural make up and waited for Abeer as he said that he'll pick her. Soon he arrives and messages her to come down. She goes and sees him waiting in a car, she sits beside him.

Abeer: u look hot.

She blushes.
Meher: thanks.

He drives and he glances at her every now and then but she doesn't notices it. He stops his car outside a bar.

Meher: why did u stop the car?

Abeer: we reached.

Meher: bar?

Abeer: hmm.

He gets out of the car. Meher doesn't comes out of the car.

Abeer: do u need an invitation to come out?

Meher: I don't want to go here.

Abeer: why? Because of drunk people?

She nods in positive.

Abeer: I am here then what's the fear? Everyone will be too drunk to drug you.

He opens the door and forwards his hand and she hesitantly gives her hand to him. He slightly pulls her and she comes out and he closes the door. They go inside the bar and they both drink a lot and sit on the couch.

Abeer: (in a fully drunk tone) tumko pata hai main kitna akela raha hoon, phir Aditi aai or meri life thori better hui, or ab tum agai na to life me thora sa maza hai.

Meher was too drunk to understand his words. He keeps his head in her lap. They both sat there the whole day in same position and was murmuring to each other. It was afternoon and they went from the bar when the affect of beer went away a little. He was driving and she was sitting quietly but finally spoke up after a long silence.
Meher: I can't go home like this, mom will be there and my condition is such that I can't go there.

Abeer: come to my house then, there's no one there.

She agrees and he drives towards his house. He unlocks the door and they go towards his room. His bed was attached to the wall. She sat on the inner side and he sat on outer side. He holds her hand.
Abeer: tum itni khamosh kyun ho?
Meher: nothing just like that.
Abeer: kuchh to hai, apne hone wale husband se kuchh na chhupao
Meher: when u came near me while dancing that day, I was a little uncomfortable.
Abeer: so u want that I don't get too close to u right?
Abeer: fine, but after marriage, I can na?

Meher nods her head in positive looking down.
Abeer: OK.
Meher: I met Aditi today
Abeer: u met her?
Abeer: and what did she do?
Meher: leave it, I gave her a good answer, but where are your parents?

Just then she felt his grip on her hand loosen, his eyes became teary.
Abeer: they won't come here, I will just come.

He goes leaving her hand to washroom as he didn't wanted to cry in front of her.
Meher says in heart: I shouldn't have asked him that.

He comes out after crying for a short time.
Meher: m sorry.
Abeer: it's OK

He said facing his back to her. She sits beside him to face him and keeps her hand on his shoulder. He hugged her suddenly breaking down. She hugged him back.
Meher: everything will be fine.

They break the hug.
Meher: ek baat bolu, yar kuchh log rotay huay bhi itne cute lagtay hain k samajh nahi aata k chup karaein ya rone dein

They burst out laughing.
Abeer: thanks for that
Meher smiles at him.

(A/N: Hey guys, loving the story so far? thanks for such a great response, if new readers come n catch up the story in between, i have saved the hyperlinks on the first page and first post of this story, thnx, oh and I love u all)

PS: I will clear all your confusions, and I read everyone's comments everyday, keep commenting like this, n share this story to mehbeer fans u know 😊
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aditi is very selfish. She ditched Abeer and now she does not want Abeer to move on with Meher. loved mehbeer scenes.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
meher aditi scene was nice.how dare aditi say that meher is coming btw them?loved abeer's reply.now since mehbeer united aditi is jealous n realized abeer;s value n now wants him back.shameless.last scene of mehbeer was emotional 
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice update
I knew it that the moment she knew abeer was moving on aditi didn't like it n tried to get him back
Can't believe he took her to the pub to spend time with her
Just now he's ok respecting her wanting distance
Looking forward to next update
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin