Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys what is the title for the main tag?
Pls gimme the list of tags
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Starkheart.

Guys what is the title for the main tag?

Pls gimme the list of tags

haven't thought but here r some suggestions

Main post: 
-Our Favorite Sitara, Happy Birthday Zaara!

Birthday message:
-Happy Birthday, Zaara!
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

*title tag*

Many happy returns of the day, Zaara. Have an awesome birthday blast & celebrate it with full zest! 
Boldo na, Zaara, 
you are our favorite sitaara!

From Rambling Paradise

Birthday Messages

From BrainEaterOwl
Happy birthday, Zaaruuu. 🥳 On your special day, I wish you good luck. 🤗 I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings.  Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. ❤️ Love You.
-Sanjana!

From kirti_fiji

From -Wandstruck.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAARA

Okay this is a very hurriedly written b'day wish. 
Happy Birthday Zaaru. We became friends at instance on a very fine day & since then you have been inspiring me.
You are awesome, fun & just you. When I look back at the time, I was introduced to you it was very subtle & then now we are just really close , not just me & you but all of us. Anyways , so yeah ; I remember how we ogled over hot bods 🤣 & how we talk food, shows , and anything but everything. I won't be saying I know you but I surely know you as friend to a friend. So yeah this has been an amazing year to me with all of the people introduced you are one of the amazing thing happened. And I am glad we met. Thanks for being the bunch of positivity.

And considering your modesty, I would like to tell you you are awesome & I have been telling you this since, I don't know how much time & how many time but you are really one of the strongest person I have interacted.

Always just be you & you.

Love & Loads of Love 
Sanju <3

PS : Do I have to tell you , I secretly secretly Love you? 🤣
PPS : I hope you meet your Hubster. 😆

From 
lilInfinities.
Happiee birthdayy, Mrs. Surya (Oh well, you aren't Jyotika, ryt?) But who cares? It's your birthday and I don't wanna fight with you for this (see how good I am B|) However, know that DQ is my hubby and I expect you to call me like that (jk) 😆 May the Almighty bless you throughout the year with happiness and joy and may you get all that you've desired for. This is your special day, enjoy a lot and have fun! Love you ❤️ 
Edited by _Meena_ - 7 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

*Knock* *Knock*

Who's there?

"What the hell is this? Why can't people let me sleep for some time?"  Woke up one of the new models who is currently hitting the charts with her witty attitude and amazing talents which are her assets and eventually which will take her to heights of success in her career.

Cut' Cut' Cut'

"Zaara yaar I need feeling. You know the feel when you are annoyed and you are so angry...Like you are about to burst and your head is on fire. Got it?"

I'm already in rage Ms. Director thought Zaara to herself and got ready for the next shot.

Annnddd Actionnn'

The lazy little princess is on her cozy bed which she won't leave in near future because her dreams are kicking in. *Wink* *Wink*

"Finally I'm done with this shoot pheeewww" Zaara settled down on her couch and started dialing her princess gang.

"Congratulations baby. I'm so so much happy for you. Tell me who will be casted opposite?" Asked Meena is a high voice.

Zaara pulled the phone few distance away from her ears and finally got it near her ears to hear another cry.

"Zaaaraaa you... You dint tell me that you shot for a romantic ad? I was so excited to see that guy you know." Went Edna in a dream world thinking about the hot model with whom Zaara packed up shoot few hours ago.

"Zaara you must throw a party that you've got a big project" Now its Desto.

Will these girls ever let me open my mouth?' thought Zaara. And finally putting Sanju and Nou back Zaara screamed into the receiver.

"Stop it girls... Would anyone let me talk?"

"But I dint talk till now. Not even a word Zaara" Nou pouted. Even her pout is visible through phone lines.

"Should I come to kill you buddy? You dint tell me this news first? How dare you? I'm not gonna talk with you.. note this down." Sanju screamed.

"People please keep quite. And will anyone listen to my problem first?" Zaara let out a huge sigh.

"You've got a problem?" The voice came in unison.

With all these scream buddies, dear eardrum..buddy stay calm.

"I've got a new movie proposal. But I dunno if they will be casting me as an actress in a lead role. You know na..I'm all new to this industry and and...and all. I ... Urmm. I am so sorry that I have to cancel the evening plan and get some sleep sorry guys." Sad Zaara hung up.

But she had no idea how much naughty and dirty her princess buddies are. Here we go from this hot noon to early morning of the D-Day. Ta-daaan

The annoying phone disturbed super annoyed Zaara from sleep and it was from her casting director. Oh Shit'

"Hello, Zaara I need you to report here in less than 30 minutes. Shooting spot. Same venue." Cut.

"What the hell was that? I took a day off today because its my..." Zaara stood up on the bed doing Beat pe Booty "...Its my Birthdayyy" Beat pe Booty "Yeaaa"

Zaara suddenly polpped down in her bed. "Its my birthday and I have to go to work...Mummyyy"

Zaara at the venue

"OMG Nou, Sanju, Desto what are you doing here?" Shocked Zaara asked her three princesses.

"We are here to watch you before the camera" The answer came in unison which left Zaara thinking over the weird behavior.

"Dint Edna and Meena show up?" Curious Zaara inquired because she knows when there is a dirty planning all the naughty people will be together. What Zaara witnessed left her with conformation that something fishy is going on because all the three heads went left-right and right-left.

They dint come? But why?" "We don't know" Again an answer in a chorus. Before Zaara began to open her mouth, again a chorus came "We'll wait here until you finish your work up there inside"

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT

Zaara entered the room with nervousness, happiness, confusion, curiosity and (Can someone put in the dialogue from  Hasse tho Passee...Pari's dialogue)

"Zaara here on the spot light" Called the director. "But I'm not dressed to be...be...like...before the camera." Zaara looked herself once again. "Just leave that we'll do something for that. Come here and take the spotlight"

Frustrated and confused Zaara took the spotlight.

*Tinggg*

Lights went off.

Zaara felt a creepy dangerous tap on her shoulders. She slowly turned back. A figure. All black. No light.  Isn't it a bot scary? Yes, it is.

"W-Who is this? OMG!" Zaara is scared. Who could it be? A ghost? Is she trapped? Is she going to be kidnapped? In a luggage? In a bag? Om My Freaking God!

Suddenly high fluorescent lights were ON. Flood of lights. Zaara shut her eyes shut. 

'Happy birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Zaara

Happy Birthday to you"

Zaara opened her eyes hearing the sweet voices.

Pooh Cake was all over her face. She blinked through the cake cream and crumbs. She saw 'The love of her Life - none other than Mr. Surya standing before her in a heavenly attire wishing Zaara singing and clapping for her and only for her' 

Zaara just hopped towards him, closing her eyes and hugged tightly, squeeeshing life out of the person.

"Woahh! Woah! Happy birthday girl" Zaara broke the hug and looked up in surprise.

Jyo smiled and kissed Zaara's forehead.

Starwalkers thumbnail
Are these tags fine? 

Starwalkers thumbnail
Happy birthday Zaaru 

I hope you have an amazing day filled with lots of masti, happiness and adventure. You are an awesome person and I am really lucky to have run into someone like you. You are strong and kickass. I hope you stay the same way. Have a superb day buddy 🤗
lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm so sorry couldn't helo due to my exams :/ and Edna the write-up was Bomb <33 Desto, great tags ^_^ Meena, awesome CC choice ;)
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

*Knock* *Knock*

Who's there?

"What the hell is this? Why can't people let me sleep for some time?"  Woke up one of the new models who is currently hitting the charts with her witty attitude and amazing talents which are her assets and eventually which will take her to heights of success in her career.

Cut' Cut' Cut'

"Zaara yaar I need feeling. You know the feel when you are annoyed and you are so angry...Like you are about to burst and your head is on fire. Got it?"

I'm already in rage Ms. Director thought Zaara to herself and got ready for the next shot.

Annnddd Actionnn'

The lazy little princess is on her cozy bed which she won't leave in near future because her dreams are kicking in. *Wink* *Wink*

"Finally I'm done with this shoot pheeewww" Zaara settled down on her couch and started dialing her princess gang.

"Congratulations baby. I'm so so much happy for you. Tell me who will be casted opposite?" Asked Meena is a high voice.

Zaara pulled the phone few distance away from her ears and finally got it near her ears to hear another cry.

"Zaaaraaa you... You dint tell me that you shot for a romantic ad? I was so excited to see that guy you know." Went Edna in a dream world thinking about the hot model with whom Zaara packed up shoot few hours ago.

"Zaara you must throw a party that you've got a big project" Now its Desto.

Will these girls ever let me open my mouth?' thought Zaara. And finally putting Sanju and Nou back Zaara screamed into the receiver.

"Stop it girls... Would anyone let me talk?"

"But I dint talk till now. Not even a word Zaara" Nou pouted. Even her pout is visible through phone lines.

"Should I come to kill you buddy? You dint tell me this news first? How dare you? I'm not gonna talk with you.. note this down." Sanju screamed.

"People please keep quite. And will anyone listen to my problem first?" Zaara let out a huge sigh.

"You've got a problem?" The voice came in unison.

With all these scream buddies, dear eardrum..buddy stay calm.

"I've got a new movie proposal. But I dunno if they will be casting me as an actress in a lead role. You know na..I'm all new to this industry and and...and all. I ... Urmm. I am so sorry that I have to cancel the evening plan and get some sleep sorry guys." Sad Zaara hung up.

But she had no idea how much naughty and dirty her princess buddies are. Here we go from this hot noon to early morning of the D-Day. Ta-daaan

The annoying phone disturbed super annoyed Zaara from sleep and it was from her casting director. Oh Shit'

"Hello, Zaara I need you to report here in less than 30 minutes. Shooting spot. Same venue." Cut.

"What the hell was that? I took a day off today because its my..." Zaara stood up on the bed doing Beat pe Booty "...Its my Birthdayyy" Beat pe Booty "Yeaaa"

Zaara suddenly polpped down in her bed. "Its my birthday and I have to go to work...Mummyyy"

Zaara at the venue

"OMG Nou, Sanju, Desto what are you doing here?" Shocked Zaara asked her three princesses.

"We are here to watch you before the camera" The answer came in unison which left Zaara thinking over the weird behavior.

"Dint Edna and Meena show up?" Curious Zaara inquired because she knows when there is a dirty planning all the naughty people will be together. What Zaara witnessed left her with conformation that something fishy is going on because all the three heads went left-right and right-left.

They dint come? But why?" "We don't know" Again an answer in a chorus. Before Zaara began to open her mouth, again a chorus came "We'll wait here until you finish your work up there inside"

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT

Zaara entered the room with nervousness, happiness, confusion, curiosity and (Can someone put in the dialogue from  Hasse tho Passee...Pari's dialogue)

"Zaara here on the spot light" Called the director. "But I'm not dressed to be...be...like...before the camera." Zaara looked herself once again. "Just leave that we'll do something for that. Come here and take the spotlight"

Frustrated and confused Zaara took the spotlight.

*Tinggg*

Lights went off.

Zaara felt a creepy dangerous tap on her shoulders. She slowly turned back. A figure. All black. No light.  Isn't it a bot scary? Yes, it is.

"W-Who is this? OMG!" Zaara is scared. Who could it be? A ghost? Is she trapped? Is she going to be kidnapped? In a luggage? In a bag? Om My Freaking God!

Suddenly high fluorescent lights were ON. Flood of lights. Zaara shut her eyes shut. 

'Happy birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Zaara

Happy Birthday to you"

Zaara opened her eyes hearing the sweet voices.

Pooh Cake was all over her face. She blinked through the cake cream and crumbs. She saw 'The love of her Life - none other than Mr. Surya standing before her in a heavenly attire wishing Zaara singing and clapping for her and only for her' 

Zaara just hopped towards him, closing her eyes and hugged tightly, squeeeshing life out of the person.

"Woahh! Woah! Happy birthday girl" Zaara broke the hug and looked up in surprise.

Jyo smiled and kissed Zaara's forehead.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Many happy returns of the day, Zaara. Have an awesome birthday blast & celebrate it with full zest! 
Boldo na, Zaara, 
you are our favorite sitaara!

From Rambling Paradise

Birthday Messages 

From BrainEaterOwl
Happy birthday, Zaaruuu. 🥳 On your special day, I wish you good luck. 🤗 I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings.  Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. ❤️ Love You.
-Sanjana!

From kirti_fiji

From -Wandstruck.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAARA

Okay this is a very hurriedly written b'day wish. 
Happy Birthday Zaaru. We became friends at instance on a very fine day & since then you have been inspiring me.
You are awesome, fun & just you. When I look back at the time, I was introduced to you it was very subtle & then now we are just really close , not just me & you but all of us. Anyways , so yeah ; I remember how we ogled over hot bods 🤣 & how we talk food, shows , and anything but everything. I won't be saying I know you but I surely know you as friend to a friend. So yeah this has been an amazing year to me with all of the people introduced you are one of the amazing thing happened. And I am glad we met. Thanks for being the bunch of positivity.

And considering your modesty, I would like to tell you you are awesome & I have been telling you this since, I don't know how much time & how many time but you are really one of the strongest person I have interacted.

Always just be you & you.

Love & Loads of Love 
Sanju <3

PS : Do I have to tell you , I secretly secretly Love you? 🤣
PPS : I hope you meet your Hubster. 😆

From 
lilInfinities.
Happiee birthdayy, Mrs. Surya (Oh well, you aren't Jyotika, ryt?) But who cares? It's your birthday and I don't wanna fight with you for this (see how good I am B|) However, know that DQ is my hubby and I expect you to call me like that (jk) 😆 May the Almighty bless you throughout the year with happiness and joy and may you get all that you've desired for. This is your special day, enjoy a lot and have fun! Love you ❤️ 
[/QUOTE]
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4787266#p139753198

yelo ji^ added ur names in credits