Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tnzila

almost one hour stillπŸ₯±πŸ˜²

Hmm 😭
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 465
Ranveer was stammering to react as he saw Ishani standing in front of him having the hot box in her hand. Ishani was seeing Ranveer with a silent strict look were she started to walk towards him. Ishani came towards Ranveer were Ranveer thought himself that he has got caught very well were he was thinking how to manage Ishani now. He was able to see the anger in her silent face were her eyes were having the anger for telling lie to her. He didn't know what he will manage to her as he very well know she is going to question him now. Ishani came and stood facing him and she kept her phone, car key and the hot box in the table and saw Ranveer were Ranveer too seeing the way she was keeping the things in the table and he too saw her with a silent confused face. He was standing like a man who was got by the police for drunk and drive.Ranveer's hand having his phone was trembling so much and he was sweating too in that AC cabin.Ishani saw him with a silent strict look and she folded her hands and saw him with a silent questioning face. 
Ishani(seeing him up and down and seeing his face and bringing a light fun making smile):Then Ranveer you have become so busy now a days that you are having investors meeting with your chair and table too.?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a stammering face and then in a trembling tone):Ishani wo..actually Investors are..(he was struggling what to tell to her).
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer's face that was struggling what to tell and signing like she is waiting and then seeing him with a anger controlled face): hmm Investor are on the way or Investors are Mr. India in this cabin?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Nahi Ishani actually..(he was searching for a reason of what to tell)
Ishani(seeing him and then his hand that was having the phone and seeing the phone display and as he was stammering to tell got his phone from his hand and seeing him):hmm so important project know?what is your project name?(showing his phone display to him):Candy crush project?
Ranveer(seeing his phone and then Ishani had a guilt face of lying to Ishani were he almost put down his face in front of her):Ishani I am sorry..
Ishani(kept his phone in the table and smiling to him controlling her anger):Nahi nahi what is there to ask sorry to me? you have all the rights to do what you wish. If you want to go from home early you can If you are not willing to come to home means you don't want to come. Everything is your decision only Ranveer who am I to question you?
Ranveer(raising his head and seeing her):Ishani why are you talking like this?
Ishani(getting what he said smiling to him hiding her hurt): hmm why I need to talk to you like this? I am sorry If I have talked anything wrong to you.Now come on sit and have your breakfast (she opened the hot box and took the tiffin boxes and started to keep it in the table were Ranveer was seeing Ishani with a silent face of what to tell to her were he was able to get that she is hurt as he said lie to her were Ishani keeping the tiffin box well with Roti and Sabzi seeing Ranveer):Come on Ranveer sit and have your breakfast.
Ranveer was standing seeing her with a sorry face were Ishani saw him with a questioning face. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer not sitting): Why are you not sitting now? May be you don't like home food or are you angry that I am torturing you by bringing breakfast to office and all. 
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani was talking to him):Ishani why are you talking like this? I am happy that you have brought breakfast for me let me have it but before it..(he held his ears with both the hands): I am sorry. 
Ishani saw him with a silent worried face were she was so much hurt as she came to know that Ranveer has lied to her and she saw him and then turned her face to other side. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani turning her face to other side bit going near her): I am sorry..please I am sorry. 
Ishani(turned and saw him with a cute questioning face and then she took her hands and took Ranveer's both the hands from his ears and in a normal tone): Tk don't ask sorry to me(seeing him with with a worried face):tell me Ranveer why are you doing like this?you never used to lie to me but today you have lied to me. you are not ready to talk to me, be with me, or not even ready to smile and make fun of me. What happen to you?(she now had tears were her eyes with tears were telling that she is longing for his love).
Ranveer(seeing her tears with a worried face went and stood more close to her):Ishani why are you crying?Please don't cry..
Ishani(in a instant like a adamant child):Then what you ask me to do(she cried more now):What happen to you Ranveer?Why are you going away from me?Still now you didn't forgive me know and that is why you are not ready to be with me. The way I behaved to you in Baroda is making you so much hurt know that is what is making you to run away from me know?
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani is crying):Arrey nahi Ishani its okay I forgot everything the way you behaved to me. (with a convincing smile): you know what you will be more beautiful when you show your anger. I don't have any anger on you please trust me. please stop crying..
Ishani(saw him with tears filled eyes and she took her Saree and she wiped her tears and she saw Ranveer with a tears wiped face in a clear and low tone):Then you are not angry on me means have you lost interest in me like other men do after some years of marriage?That is why your heart is not willing to come near me?
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani was getting everything in a wrong way in a instant tone):No way even If I live 1000 years with you also my interest on you will never ever change(he saw her with a confirmed face).
Ishani(hearing it and having a silent face and seeing him with a painful eyes coming and standing close to him with a cute face held his cheek with her hand and in a cute tone):Then why are you going away from me telling stupid reasons?
Ranveer saw her with a silent face were now his eyes also started to get moist seeing Ishani close to him were her hand in his cheek made him so much happy were he controlled his tears and brought his hand to her hand and held her hand well to his cheek and he closed his eyes and felt Ishani's touch in him.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer closing his eyes were now she was able to see a tear drop falling in his cheek from his eyes(she took her other hand and held his other cheek and wiped his tear):Ranveer kya hua why are you crying?
Ranveer(slowly opened his eyes and saw Ishani):To control myself only I am going away from you. 
Ishani(with a not understanding face):But why you need to control?
Ranveer(held her hand in his cheek well with the eyes expressing his love for her very well): This touch will always make me mad behind you(taking his hand from her hand and held her hand in his cheek and took it from his cheek and he turned to other side and showing his back to her): I don't want my madness to affect you. 
Ishani(getting what Ranveer said but without understanding held his shoulders with her hand):What are you telling?I can't get it what your madness will affect me?
Ranveer(taking a deep breath and making himself strong and turning to her and seeing her putting his both the hands inside his pocket):See Ishani now go home Raagini would be waiting for you. 
Ishani(seeing him): Nahi I want to talk to you today.Tell me what is in your heart..
Ranveer(seeing her a silent look): Ishani come on leave that is not important go now.(he held her hand and was about to take her)
Ishani(with force took her hand from his hand and she held his shoulders strongly):Tell me now or else I won't go to home from here I will die here itself..
Ranveer(in a anger tone): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing him a questioning face):What you are getting hurt hearing that I will die? (with a anger changed love face went and held his collar and pulling him close to her in a love requesting tone): Then you are also hurting me going away from me.Tell me Ranveer please what happen to you?
Ranveer(seeing her with a silent look took his hands to her hand that was in his collar and took her hand from his collar and seeing her and putting down his head and then seeing her with a hesitating look): Ishani I know that you mistrusted me seeing that DNA video and the main reason for you to mistrust was my possessiveness on you and now I have changed myself and reduced my possessiveness and I am completely changed now.
Ishani saw Ranveer with a shocked face hearing it. 
Ranveer(continuing):you only said know that my possessiveness only has gone to the level of making me think that you will have affair with other man and that only made me to take DNA test. (seeing her a painful face): you itself said when we had fight in Baroda know and I too assured you that I will give divorce to you and I will never be possessive on you and will never control you. On the day you fell in my feet itself I completely lost myself to you and you didn't want to divorce and I too accepted I won't give it to you as even our families will get hurt in that divorce but Ishani (seeing her a innocent look):My possessiveness on you is my feeling on you that you are only mine(his eyes was showing his pure love to her were Ishani's eyes started shed tears in her cheek) as I will think that my Ishani is only for me and I was not ready to give you to anyone. That feeling was not able to be taken out of my heart I was possessive on you and I am possessive on you and I will be possessive on you for ever If I be close to you. But that is what is making you to mistrust me and you too not liking it know so only I am trying to control it and try to be a matured man to you.(seeing her with a man of controlling his feelings face): If I again come close to you I will really fall in love with you and I will be possessive only Ishani so only I am trying to be away from you. (seeing her with a fade smile): Ishani for a man like me getting wife like you is a very big boon as I am not a wealthy person by birth like Chiraag or Shikhar. Haan Ishani when you were got engaged to Chiraag I was possessive on you(he almost cried seeing her were she too was crying hearing his feeling for her): That guy was wealthy and he had his education in US but I was a driver's son and I was seeing a angel standing in a distance and loving her(wiping his tears with his hands and seeing her with a smile):If that driver's son gets a angel as his wife means will he be ready to give her to anyone(shaking his head as no): no Ishani that is why I used to get anger when you give importance to others more than me and to get your attention itself I will do all the stupid things because I am a mad man in loving you and I am stupid senseless possessive young man. (he saw her with a possessive face) but here after no I will not be like that.
Ishani was seeing him with a tear flowing eyes were her cheeks were full of tears and seeing how deep Ranveer's love for her is and getting the actual problems are because of her words that she told in anger to him in Baroda and that has hurt him so deep that she got very clearly now. 
Ranveer(seeing her crying and wiping his cheeks well and seeing her):Did you see If I talk to you or be close to you like this only I will become possessive and then I will try to control you and you will be pressured by me a lot.Tk go home and take care of Raagini. 
Ishani(seeing him with a tears flowing eyes and in a clear tone):Ranveer I can get how much you are hurt because of my behavior but I am sorry I am stupid to take your possessiveness in a wrong way and sorry to mistrust you. 
Ranveer:(smiling to her): Its okay Ishani even I too have mistrusted you when Chiraag sent those photos to me and behaved worst to you so there is no need for you to ask sorry. 
Ishani:(seeing him): Ranveer please let us clear all the misunderstandings and start a new life please come back to normal. I want you back. (she came close to him with love and she held his cheeks): I am sorry to mistrust you and tell you that you are over possessive and controlling and to ask divorce. Let me tell you in anger only I told everything Ranveer I didn't even think how it would be for you I am sorry please forgive me.(she had tears in her eyes)
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile and taking her hand from his cheeks and seeing her):Ishani okay don't keep on crying leave to home now.
Ishani:(without going seeing him): I want you back Ranveer please
Ranveer(seeing her with a silent face):Ishani now come on we too need to get matured know?We can't be playing like this always romancing and talking these kind of love dialogues. We have a child..
Ishani(before he tells): And what you will see a groom for her now itself know?(in a bit anger tone):Enough Ranveer enough of your stupid reasons to be away from me. I can't take this anymore. (she hugged his immediately and she held him tightly and were Ranveer seeing it was about to hug her and he stopped his hands were Ishani resting her head in his chest saw his hand that was not hugging her and coming out of the hug and seeing him):so to that extreme you are having anger that is preventing you from hugging me also.
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):Ishani come on If I be matured means you will be free and I won't be controlling you or be possessive on you. so leave it as it Ishani..
Ishani: I can't for the word I said in anger you are behaving to this extreme to me? (seeing him with love): I want my Ranveer my possessive husband, romantic husband and controlling husband back and I am sure here after I will never doubt your possessiveness.(she very well hugged him and closed her eyes in his chest well and closed her eyes): I will never allow you to go away from me I will keep you close to me like a child. 
Ranveer hearing it and the tight hug of Ishani played million effects in his were this hug of Ishani really brought a light smile in his face.
Ishani(in a pleading face): Please come back to normal don't control your feelings show it out be possessive, control me and show your anger to me be a angry young man to me and please do love me Ranveer. I love you so much I love you. 
Ranveer(feeling complete love of his lady and hearing the magical word from her were this really made him to completely come out of the stubbornness were Ishani's words are always his priority in his life with a smile were his hands went to hug her back were his mind thoughts): hmm I can get you have so much love in me and I too loved your angry avatar as you asked me only I was ready to give divorce to you and as you said only I was controlling my possessiveness and other feelings on you but...
Ishani(hugging him more tightly): I love you Ranveer please tell something tell me that you are okay now you will be your own self again. 
Ranveer(hearing it with a smile): hmm If I hear this words from you itself means how will I be without coming back to my own self. (seeing his hands that were about to hug her and having a naughty smile shaking his head as no lightly in thoughts): I never know to be angry on you my lovely wife but want to make fun of you also know then at a special occasion let me tell you my love also so till that..(he put down his one hand and brought his hand to her shoulders and tapped her shoulders)
Ishani(feeling it came out of the hug and saw him with a teary face were Ranveer was seeing her with anger):Still you are not convinced?
Ranveer(with a anger face came near her and wiped his tears and in anger tone):What do you think about me?Do you think me as your puppy dog only that will come when you tell come and will go when you are telling it to go. Its not that easy to change Ishani now I am completely changed and I don't want anything from you here after I can't be possessive or I can't be controlling you. you are free and you can do anything you wish. I have forgiven you on the day you fell in my feet itself but I can't be keep on changing my feelings on you. Now I don't have any possessiveness I have changed myself according to your demand you asked to me in Baroda. Just for world we will be husband and wife and giving you divorce I don't want to hurt the elders of our family and you too were crying so much so only I too didn't give divorce to you and forgave you too because I really respect you Ishani. (seeing her with a light smile):Let us be like this itself Ishani its nice you know my mind is too free that I don't want to be fearing that who will come behind you or who will propose you know?let us be like this itself ...now leave to home..(he sat in the chair and took the tiffin box and saw the roti and seeing Ishani who was seeing him with a shocked face now):Anyways thanks for the breakfast..(he took the roti and dipped in the sabzi and had it).
Ishani(coming and standing near his chair):So this is your decision you are doing to be like this only? you only told you can't lose interest in me?
Ranveer(chewing the roti well and swallowing it and seeing her):Ishani I told I will not lose interest in you because I am loving you from childhood even now I will be a husband to you but now I feel to be matured so don't expect me to be romantic to you or coming behind you often or always keeping on asking for love making and all here after I don't want that all(he said it with a not minding face and took the Roti and dipping in the Sabzi): you are my wife and I will give your respect but I can't be behaving like a teenage boy to come behind you because its your demand that I should not be possessive on you but If I again come close to you I will feel possessive so now I have planned to be behaving matured so need to be matured now leave to home now let me bring the hot box in the evening to home. 
Ishani(with a cute anger):So this is your final decision?
Ranveer(seeing her with a confirmed face):Haan life time decision. 
Ishani(seeing him like a child): you will come to me for sure..(she took her phone and car key and seeing him with a face that is not knowing how to react to this behavior of Ranveer): you are showing your attitude know? you are ...(she didn't get word to scold him too).
Ranveer(seeing her chewing the roti and with a calm face):See you don't even know to scold me now this is my decision leave now and go and be with Raagini.
Ishani(seeing him with anger and was about to cry):let me go home..
Ranveer;hello stop crying and then go or else with your tears itself you will fill the roads of Mumbai
Ishani(giving a angry glance to him she started to walk towards the cabin entrance and turning and seeing him with her child anger): I am sure one day or the other you will come and stand in front of me telling please hug me Ishani and you will be falling for me like anything...(she opened the cabin door pressing the exit button and she went out).
Ranveer(who was having the pretending anger face till now seeing Ishani's cuteness smiled to himself and to himself): I know Ishani not only one time I will be falling for you like anything for my whole life But let me get you back and bring you to normal life be be romantic to you after two days because after two days its our special day and I really want to make it special so till that I will be making fun of you in all the way I can.(he had a cute smile and he started to have the roti).
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dr
Both the update is gud
And finally ishani camr to know the truth behind ranveer's change.
Ranveer's dialogues were awesome. None can love like him. But I had a doubt from the show start itself. Is ishani a boon to ranveer as he say or ranveer for ishani?
He showered more love than she deserves...
Lover the way ishani questioned him and her confession of missing him.
Now ranveer came out of his stubbornness and planned to make fun of her..
So after 2 days is their anniversary.. Waiting for that dr.. Ishani will be surprised to the core realizing his plan.
Update soon dr
Keep smiling and take care 😳
PrinceAsif thumbnail
At last they have came back to normal...soo happy for it...so Ranveer is having fun with Ishaani by pretending he's not minding her...cause Ranveer wants to surprise Ishaani after 2 days at their anniversary occasion... Upcoming episodes will b full on fun i guess...& can't wait any longer... Update soon didu...b safe & stay healthyEdited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.,
I just loved the episode.
Atlast Ishani get to know the truth of Ranveer behaviour.
She felt bad for her behaviour towards Ranveer that happened in baroda.
Emotional and fun episode totally. 
I enjoyed well dear
Waiting for the next episode.
Update soon
Take care
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
A light hearted episode
Love today episode
Their dialogue are amazing
Finally ishani came to know the reason behind ranveer weird behaviour
She feel guilt for the worlds she said to him in baroda
Doubhted her possevness
Ishank longing for Ranveer like anything she wants Ranveer close to her
Ranveer come back to norrmal
But he wants to.make fun of ishani till their anniversary
Upcoming episodes ard gonna be exiting
Cant wait to read
Uodate soon
Take care
ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi di. After long time i am commenting on ur updates, actually i was busy with my assignments so didn't get time to comment. But i used  to read each and every episode of urs. THey were all awesome. I liked the foolish excuses of Ranveer to be away from ishani. IShani's all surprise went in vain. Finally the melancholic period of ISHVEER life is over. And now they will start their beautiful happy wala life. Di, u are really an awesome writer. I must say u must publish this as a book, and i believe it will be liked by everyone. Love u di
Update soon!
Take care 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
good that ishani asked ranveer openly instead of googling.finally ranveer confessed y he is behaving like this n y he is controlling himself,but loved ranveer saying that he will never lose interest in ishani.felt sad when ishani was forced to go back by ranveer.but then came d surprise twist at d end.ranveer isnt going to be like this 4ever.he is planning to surprise her on their special day.so sweet naughty ranveer.cant wait 4 that big day
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!
Like Ishveer confrontation. Ishaani says that Ranveer will regret about his indifference and come to her.
Waiting for the next
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!!
How are you? Thanks for the update.
Ishaani is angry with Ranveer. Please let them resolve all their problems asap.
Eagerly waiting for the next
Update soon
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰