Originally posted by: Alvapriya
No Talia dear.
I am not staying back but I will be back after a break.. ...probably in October.
Will continue that story once I come back
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alvapriya
No Talia dear.
I am not staying back but I will be back after a break.. ...probably in October.
Will continue that story once I come back
Originally posted by: krishuuu
Ohhh...im sad...but you will be back...n with bang im sure...will wait...till then enjoy your break...all the best...muahhhTalia
Originally posted by: Alvapriya
BTW did you like the prologue of craze???
I got some amaZing comments over that which I didnt expect at all 😆
OMG.😲.i didnot know you were that serious..u needed break.😭.more than thatu need food... eat food that increase RBCs...eat apples..spinach.green vegiees loads of...if non veg than liver...fish etc..it will increase Hb soon..or eat multivitamins...folic acid n ferrous sulphate tablets..they will also help..n tc of yourself...😊Originally posted by: Alvapriya
Don't be sad my dear.
Even I don't wanna go but right now my life and my health needs proper time and care.
My HB has been dropped below 7 so suffering from terrible weakness, headache and muchmore. But I will be back once I recover from this.
Yesss... I am planning something good to write after break
Originally posted by: iam_aheli_98
Hey Harshu,🤗
I have unresed @ 10 for part 4 and 5.😃 Hope u like my reply.😛
With love,
Aheli.