Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
U Becomes RockerzπŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ€—
CongozzzπŸ₯³πŸ€—
beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dips..

Hey thank you :)  Few days later please get back to me dear, I will be busy in upcoming days. πŸ˜Š

ok 
i will wait πŸ˜ƒ
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
UPDATE

Its time for Christmas and New year and guess what i'm still grinding my brains into books because deciembre is also a badass month famous for knowing as 'THE EXAM MONTH'. Wish god picks me up and deports to Goa. BOOM! But the examination syndrome can actually put your brain into some (by some i mean one) useful activities and one of which includes photoshop. Photoshoppers will agree oh yeah. 😎
...So ask me whats so special about your update Dips?

Well since it being the month of being jubilant and so who promises to fills joy in your life with happy ending..Socho socho zara dimag lagao..drink bournvita.. Okay its Disney!! Yes its a disney or in other words Animated Special update! *jeez everyone dance now* like I like to move it move it ... πŸ€£

So this is just first part to the update and i couldn't include much animated movies to it (time is a S(f)ucker man!) and yes you all can leave behind any animated movie you want me to make like yes i'm serious about that.

Note 1: Please if you just ignore the above statement go and read back πŸ˜ˆ
Note 2: READ NOTE 1 πŸ€‘

**A special Christmas and New Year surprise is also awaiting and its on the way for everyone. Guess what it could be? πŸ˜Ž And i'm really not joking. Santa will post soon :)

Credits for Resources:

Tumblr, Deviantart,Livejournal,Jungli Billi(DA), AmidstTheHues/Facebook. Colourings by my brilliant brain

Major inspiration credits to disneydiaris@instagram

Disney random icons (30 nos.)

icons stacked

Frozen

Static version

Elsa-Anna-Rapunzel

Tangled

Big Hero 6

Beauty and the Beast (1991)

What you give, you get it back. Shower me love and I might love you back :)

Please Like & Comment πŸ˜ˆ
JE T'AIME

Edited by Dips.. - 7 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*mental note to self : make sure you swallow a dictionary whole before commenting on Dips's gallery*

Icons - The amount of work and detailing there's in each icon makes me want to just quit Photoshop because I end up feeling I do no justice to it. All the icons, each and everyone of them is done to perfection, bro. Literal Disney feels oozing out through the entire update. 

^^ GAHHH. B e a u t i e s. These Disney pictures/screencaps usually are already too full of color. So, it's important not to over color them 'cause it starts to hurt the eyes and just look at how you nailed that rule. πŸ˜Ž

Edits - *cries* I can't...😳 You know what, I don't like you. 😳 One, you make such unbelievably perfect stuff and two, you expect amateurs like me to comment on such high class and top-notch stuff. So unfair. -_- There's brilliant use of textures, they're gorgeously colored, the typography is killer, the blending is super, the animation's wow, the gif's are pro-ish. I mean even if I scan the entire update with a magnifying glass, I wouldn't be able to find one single flaw. Everything is just so asdfghjkl. 😳 There's no way I can pick a favourite but these

https://i.imgur.com/enITB7o.png
https://i.imgur.com/dE0ZtLt.png and 
https://i.imgur.com/Rj108CH.gif 

*breathes in deeply, forgets to breath out* and basically, everything. I repeat, I don't like you. Sucks how I have just seen Frozen out of these good lot. Um yeah, I know, judge me all you want. Good luck for the part of this, you're obviously going to nail that one as well. πŸ€—
Edited by .annihilation. - 7 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
Awesome work esp b&b and frozen ones
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update, Full of frozen stuff<3
not.here thumbnail
I read disney so I came and leave πŸ˜ƒ
Amazing update!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I came , I saw , I loved...EVERYTHING !! πŸ‘
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Dips, long time no see!

OMG, what an update! Disney!!! 

Everything is FANTASTIC. 

I absolutely love the Frozen ones, especially this. It's super aDORable. 

I also really love the Tangled ones, and the Big Hero 6 avis too.

This one is another favorite! I absolutely cannot wait for the real life movie coming soon.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Suggestion - Please make something from Zootopia! 

Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde are like my Disney OTP. β€οΈ