Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: missy6892

GAH! I want that dress! *rips it off sai*

omggggg wat did u do Missy!!!!!! 😭😭 well... good thing im always prepared!!!! im wearing a another dress, of the same design, under the one u just ripped!!!!!! so HAH!!! in ur face!!! 😆😆😆

sidivyapall thumbnail

Haila  ðŸ¤¢!!!! Queen of Drugs!! Chalo, atleast someone has given me some recognision!! I meant Karela juice! Muahahahah, you know that disguisting vegetable that shouldnt be used except for special circumstances like these! Hey! Im already wanted (dead or alive) for one homocide, i dont need another one under my belt do i??????

Hey... i have an idea.......... Lets play........... TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!!

i dunno wat Karela is... 😕😆... well maybe i ate b4, but didn't realize that it was Karela....😕... haila! who did u already kill... omgggggg who is it dammit!!!!!😆😕😆

ok... i choose Truth...😳😉

missy6892 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sai-licious

omggggg wat did u do Missy!!!!!! 😭😭 well... good thing im always prepared!!!! im wearing a another dress, of the same design, under the one u just ripped!!!!!! so HAH!!! in ur face!!! 😆😆😆

Pfft! who wears the same exact dress under their dresses!!!!!!! *laughs at Sai*

missy6892 thumbnail

awwwwww... don't worry... u might even get used to calling Dumbledore ur love!!!! 😆😆😆 don't mean to be hard on u... but i had put some more 'excitement' into the party...😆😆 come on now, cheer up!!!! and i'll see if i can find a Hate potion... or a De-Love potion at least... 😆😆😉

Naw Sai, dont worry about the De-Love Potion (hehe! De-Love 😆)!! After passing out yesterday via Overdose, i had all the substances destoxed from my stomach so i am love potion free!!!! YAY! How ever, i couldnt leave Dumbledore hanging, so i have aranged a triple date with him on friday! You, pooja and Dumbledore, all in for a funfilled night of partying 😆😆!!!!!

Anyways, i had quite grown to the suicide plan!!!! I could of had a love affair up there (rhymes) with the guy who i actually have my eyes on!!! But....... if i go, who will stay here to keep you two in control!

missy6892 thumbnail

i dunno wat Karela is... 😕😆... well maybe i ate b4, but didn't realize that it was Karela....😕... haila! who did u already kill... omgggggg who is it dammit!!!!!😆😕😆

ok... i choose Truth...😳😉

Hmmm....... well, thats for me to know and you to never find out! But if you look closely you might just find out!

Ahh... i think i will let Pooja have the first bite at the apple! Shes all yours Pooja!

*goes to get more apple juice and candy drugs*

sidivyapall thumbnail
Happy New Year, all u party... er... Animals!!!!! 😃

i wish u all a very Happy New Year, and may this new year be a brand new beginning of high hopes, endless possiblities, and unconditional prosperity, love, and happiness!!!!

~Sai~ 😉
missy6892 thumbnail
Fading Roses........ This gardens over.
sidivyapall thumbnail

Originally posted by: madsoul0226

happy new year book lovers =]

thank u!!!!! same to u! 😃

sidivyapall thumbnail

Fading Roses........ This gardens over.

huh!? ok... too many candy drugs i see... *quickly grabs the candy drugs and and apple juice away from Missy*!!!!😆😆

Happy New Year once again Everyone!!!!