ArHi FF || Serendipity #5 || CH 59 Pg 136 (JAN 16TH 2017) (new update) - Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mojgan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
For some reason, call it my curiosity, I still follow this story. I came back on IF after a few months being absent and this story is the third story I am reading after my absence. Where are you going to take us? Shyam is back again? Is he going to hurt Khushi and her family? Is her husband is going to be killed while defending his precious family? I am so very confused.
Lovelyday thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAditi

Hello

This is one of the most foolish fiction I ever read on arshi. Honestly I didn't read for long but just checking this chapter made me laugh. The only question I will ask you is " are you mad?" And if you are, then please see a good psychiatrist. You need it badly. What u wrote was nothing but some crap of sadism and torture !!!
Yes. I love Arnav and khushi and will want to see them together no matter what happens. That's my problem!! After reading some comments just to check if anyone feels the same as me I felt glad to know I am not alone here. Please keep your definition of feminisms to yourself only. It's a subjective term and u don't act like u did PhD on it. Don't know your age but surely you are too young . In all this mess you made here I have no damm idea where all this is heading to?? This only shows your own confusion. After reading your reply to some comments I feel you are probably taking revenge of your ex- lover masking it behind Arnav's character , please stop that child play. You need to check your own fake feminisms definitions which includes such inhuman hate for poor guys.
It doesn't mean I don't understand seriousness of crimes against women , I am a girl too and I also don't support women getting abused and living life of disrespect in the name of blind love , but i don't agree what you want to show us. I have my own definitions of love and happiness. Even God forgives the most inhuman criminals , you are not even able to forgive a poor ex husband here.
As Shakespeare said once " a tale told by an idiot, full of Sound and fury signifying nothing" that's your case here. You are unconsciously trying to impose your views and ideas about love and etc on readers .
You will realise this after you finish this story. Not now.l Like few protesters here , also feel you exaggerated Arnav's fault and made it too big. He was wrong but definitely not a sinner. But for a girl who is writing to take out all her frustrations from failed love what can be expected ? I don't want to spoil my taste and mood and surely not the beautiful world of arshi. Everyone has their own perceptions and I definitely don't want to see things from yours which is already biased and partial where in reality a good writer is expected to be impartial and nonjudgmental.
In the end , it's your crap do hell with it . Who cares and why to bother??
But I do hate you for showing Arnav like this . What you couldn't do in real life u did with ASR here. Lots of hate to u!
I had taken u seriously in the beginning but now I laugh uncontrollably!! Thanks for making me laugh so much!! In all this drama and torture , at least you made one soul laugh. God bless you!!
I dont like to get personal and judge people on those matters but your non sense made me do that. I won't apologize to you for bringing your personal things here but you surely need to come out it and see the world as it is. No need to make egoic drama and hell out of some human experiences which can be good or bad sometimes and are normal in life and expected to happen and is a part of growing up.
You are free to write your replies but will suggest you to not bother . It is my last visit to this forum. Leaving it with good memories with an inspiration to write someday on arshi. I will do it for sure.
I am here to give you one promise as this concept provoked me I will surely give you my answer in the form of arshi story written on this theme ( not copying you obviously, i am honest and want to be original). I will clearly mention you in my fiction so all can know it clearly. Let's see how feminism can express itself in different shades. I swear it will be better than u and mostly real!!
Once I finish my priorities in life in next few months or probably a year , i will surely come back !! On my own blog!!

Till then all the best !!!

You do realize this is a fiction right ??? Or are u for some reason confused ?? Your comment has been the meanest , hateful and craziest comment I have ever come across .. Anywhere ... I just had to re read it to make sure you did write it all.. . Are you for real ??

Edited by Serene77 - 7 years ago
deletedaccount thumbnail
So confused here need an update like right now I feel like its gonna take more time for arshi to be together. But this story is amaziing u made me cry and shattered my heart a lot but its okay as long as our Arshi are getting their happy ending. At first I was feeling so sad for Khushi that I was thinking its impossible to get arnav's redemption. But I think he suffered a lot now. Guiltness is already a big punishement but still not enough. And now that Arnav has to accept the fact that she is happy WITHOUT HIM AND WITH ANOTHER MAN is the worst feeling ever. Loving someone but letting him go against your will is very painful. Now I am feeling so bad for Arnav... plz Update soon I need Arshi together in this ff for my own sake plz plz πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I just love this story nowEdited by swag_on_every1 - 7 years ago
SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WAITINGGG!!!

love this story
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Guess what's coming later tonight? πŸ˜³
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

PMs will be sent later. Not proofread as yet. 

Cr. to my beautiful, talented and absolutely wonderful friend, Aheli. Please check out her shop and her gorgeous creations

~Serendipity~
"aaccidental discovery"

Chapter Fifty-Six: Eager
1,600 words

"You know this doesn't actually mean anything, Di. Call off the act"

Arnav smiled as his sister glared menacingly at her newlywed husband, a man too occupied with flourishing the ring he'd managed to find in an unnecessarily large vessel of milk to notice his wife's growing irritation. The incident only cemented Arnav's perspective regarding such obsolete traditions-- because if anyone believed that Aman would be the more authoritative between the two, they severely underestimated the force that was Anjali Mathur. There was no chance.

In a bizarre way, Arnav felt as though there was a certain growing up, a certain maturing he was transitioning through today. True, it was his sister that was getting married, moving away and building a new life, but he, perhaps even selfishly, felt as though the marriage was just as liberating a process for him as it was for her. For as long as he could remember, his life had revolved around Anjali-- she was the sun of his world. Without her, Arnav had been certain that he would fall apart-- whatever little was left breathing and thriving inside him would wither away without a chance of revival.

But, strangely enough, the prospect of the sun and her light shifting away had not plunged him into the darkness.

In fact, and though the notion made him feel more than a bit guilty, he was actually quite eager to begin the new phase of his life.

Akash, Mami and Payal were looking to shift to Switzerland in the coming weeks, to assist his uncle with ongoing European contracts. Nani would temporarily be shifting to Manhattan with Anjali as well, to help her adjust to married life in a new city.

Shantivan, for the first time in many years, would be his and his alone. There would be nobody to unrelentingly question whether or not he had taken his medications, nobody to pull open his curtains at the first break of dawn and call him down for aarti. He could bring a decent non-vegetarian meal into the kitchen and enjoy it with a glass of cold beer. He could even (and granted he found the thought beyond absurd) bring a woman home and spend the night with her. It was unabated freedom, freedom that he had not tasted since he had gone to college over a decade ago.

His gaze traveled to Khushi at the thought, and he smiled bitterly to himself. Looking back today, he could not begin to imagine how foolish he had been, to think he could tie this woman down with this illogical impression of their "supreme, eternal love". Love was not binding. Love was not obligatory. Love was supposed to be liberating, emancipating... and he had never felt his love stronger than when he'd decided to let her go. His one, difficult decision had soothed away the deeps lines upon her brow, the anxiety that had constantly clouded her eyes. She laughed more, smiled more, joked more-- and knowing that he had contributed in any small way to bring joy to her face was enough for him.

"Wow, you're in deep."

He startled upon hearing the sultry voice, oblivious to the fact that a woman had been sitting in the chair beside him. A spectacularly beautiful woman, he noted, with long legs draped in black sheer and long black hair that fell in tight curls until her waist. She lifted a glass of champagne to her lips with a slight smile, eyes twinkling in poorly concealed amusement.

"Don't deny it. I've been trying to catch the handsome gentleman's attention for the past ten minutes. You haven't looked away from her once."

"It's not like that," he began, weakly attempting to defend himself. "She's just--"

"Just a friend? Just an ex? Just your unrequited love? Or a combination of the three? "

Arnav frowned. "Listen, I don't know who you think you are, but I don't appreciate strangers meddling in my personal life. I'd strongly suggest that you--"

"I'm Sharika," she interrupted again, extending her hand with unperturbed confidence. "And to be very candid, Arnav, I'm a little offended at being called a stranger."

His mouth fell open.

The last time he'd seen this woman, she had been a girl-- nerdy and awkward, with an unruly mop of frizz piled upon her head and spare Lego blocks stuffed inside her pockets. Sharika Rastogi had been his neighbor and very good friend back when he used to live in Sheesh Mahal. They had spent several summers playing and laughing with one another, until of course, tragedy had struck the Malik family and Arnav had left for his grandmother's. He uncomfortably remembered the last moments they'd spent together, memories of a cold day under a neem tree, and her whispered confession that she was beginning to fall in love with him. Arnav had dissuaded her rather ungraciously, certain that her feelings for him had spurred from pity and that time would dwindle whatever it was that she was confusing as "love". Besides, she had only been sixteen years old. It was impossible that whatever she had felt was genuine.

Sharika chuckled as his eyes fell back to the floor. For a man as influential and successful as he'd become, Arnav was laughably intimidated by how to approach her after this recollection.  

"Don't worry, Raizada. I haven't been single and pining for you."

She wiggled her ring finger teasingly, winking as he caught the twinkle of the solitaire upon her finger.

"Though my husband is a pretty much a human puppy dog and not at all the Mr. Darcy types. Not as brooding or sexy or mysterious as you, so no need to get insecure."

Arnav couldn't help but smirk at the cheek in her underhanded compliment. Her sarcasm had remained impressively intact, if not grown stronger.

"So scrappy little Sharika got hitched, huh? Who would've thought that you had it in you to lock a sucker down?"

"Well, what a big surprise that Sir Perfection, Arnav Malik, had been right all along." The glimmer in her eyes grew dim. "Farid and I are getting a divorce. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, I think the papers are going to be filed tomorrow."

Shocked and unable to formulate a proper response to this unexpected news, Arnav somberly watched as she gently slipped the ring off her finger and dropped it into her ridiculously thin clutch. Shaking her head at the stupidity of the pain she felt in doing so, she sighed and looked her old friend wistfully.  

"I love the idiot', she shrugged. "And I know a part of me always will... but Farid just wasn't happy with me anymore and I wasn't happy with him. We didn't want the same things from life. His dreams were too big, too heavy, and I just couldn't accommodate them. God knows I wanted to, Arnav. I wanted to so badly."

Arnav wrapped an arm around her as the first tears broke through and fell. Watching his old, happy go lucky friend hurting so deeply pricked unpleasantly at his heart. He silently listened to her recollect the last six years of her marriage, and how her seemingly secure relationship had fallen through the cracks. His grasp around her tightened as her head settled upon his shoulder, tears seeping through the fabric of his expensive suit.

"Sharika," he started, gently rubbing his palm upon her right arm. "It's taken me years to realize this, but you've got to accept that loving someone doesn't mean having them beside you. It means being beside them, despite it"

He felt her body tense before her eyes shot up to his, and for the shortest, most vulnerable moment, his own eyes trailed to her lips.

Sharika had a strikingly beautiful appearance, he contemplated, but if she was anything like her sixteen year old self had been, he knew that she was a far, far, far more beautiful woman on the inside than the out. She had been a wonderful presence in his life-- supportive, nonjudgmental, and cheerful. And now that he reminisced about those first agonizingly lonely months away from Sheesh Mahal, he realized just how much he had... missed her.

Arnav did not know what he was feeling, what he was thinking or what he was doing when he gently put his mouth upon hers. He did not love Sharika. He did not plan to fall in love with her. But for the first time in many years, he had felt attracted to another woman, and a crazy, unhinged, perhaps even desperate part of his brain wanted to test the waters and discover where it would lead him.

And to his pleasure, she did not move away. But she did not deepen the kiss either. She simply allowed herself a moment to feel the faint semblance of a connection with someone.

It had been ages since she'd felt anything at all.

Arnav quietly pulled away and gave her a soft smile, one which quickly transformed into a frown as he noticed an inquisitive Anjali motioning for him to join her. He excused himself from a rather dazed looking Sharika reluctantly, but not before scribbling his cellphone number upon a napkin.  

"I don't want to lose contact for another decade" he grinned, before walking towards the table where the cake was being rolled out.

And tonight, for the first time in many years, his eyes did not feel the need to search desperately for Khushi Gupta... a woman who had wordlessly witnessed the exchange between the two and could not stop herself from smiling ear to ear. 

CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN: F A R E W E L L 

Please do take the moment to hit the like button and write a comment. It never fails to make me smile :) Thank you.

Edited by aamir18 - 7 years ago
Veronicaa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res!
Loved it... It was amazing...I like where the story is going...Though I am an Arshi fan but in this story if they get together it wouldn't feel right...and pls don't kill Tarang...I like their pair...continue soon dear 

P.s. I don't know if you read my earlier comment but if u would read it it would tell u how much i like this story(Its on page 116)

P.p.s Plz accept my pm
Edited by Veronicaa19 - 7 years ago
mandy15 thumbnail
loved it

superb update :)
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved    it...
HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I don't know what to say seriously. I am speechless!!

As much as i wanted Khushi to stay with Tarun and as much as i wanted Arnav to leave Khushi alone, i just couldn't help but feel a deep prick in my heart when i read about Arnav kissing some other girl. Story is going great in my opinion.. They way you invoke these deep emotions in me with your words, twists and turns makes me want more and more. I hope you will update it soon.Really eager to know where it will lead from here.Hats off for writing this difficult story with perfection!πŸ‘