Bani's situation in BB house so reminds me of Gautam in BB8.
#BB10
🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arre, Kahan Tanna aur kahan yeh mand buddhis.😆 Tanna ne ek gaali ki wajah se poora season kheencha tha...National TV pe ek ladki ko gaali di😆 She made Gautam, Hero, merely based on one gaali😆Gaurav could've pulled a Tanna this season...Bani ne National TV pe gaali di😆 Sure shot finalist he would be😆
The US (DISH satellite's channel) edited the episode being shown a lot. I think quite a bit of the Lopa and Priyanka was edited out. And also Baba's mutr-kreeda was nowhere to be seen. Priyanka and Rohan's run-in was also quite cut. Tho' thankfully I saw Baba protesting like mad from parmatma-swaroop Bigg Boss' perspective.
Now while there's something to be said for not watching all that, for sure... (I saw a poster remark that if they show Baba's kitchen kaali (geeli??) kartoot then they will be writing to the I&B)But still - I have no idea what jhagda happened between Gaurav and Lopa.Where can I watch an unedited version, please? (Will I be poking my eyes out afterward?? Is ignorance truly blissful??)