Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello people,

It's been really long... 4 months to be precise that I updated this story of mine, I know personal life b*ches around really often so you take this quick recap of the previous events!

Arnav Singh Raizada the newly promoted as the ACP of Mumbai police is seen around handling the case which media popularized by the name The Half Skeleton! The degraded body was later identified to be of a Computer genius Payal Gupta. Getting few strings in hand Arnav goes to Gupta's house only to be shocked by the revelation by younger sister of Payal who claimed she is alive and connected to her family via social networking forcing Arnav to withdraw since he had no sound proofs for his accusations except for few theories! Interesting things turn up as he digs into the case more that adds to the confusion in the already messed up case such as:

• Payal changed jobs as often as one changes socks but was stuck in SHIELD a firm owned by Shyam Jha for relative much longer time
  • Payal was supposed to marry her boss Shyam's friend Aman and broke up with her boyfriend Akash apparently for the same reason!
  • She was claimed as money digger s*ut by her own boss but her colleague Anjali refused to believe the shit spewed on her good friend! Anjali also revealed that married Aman had hots for Payal and they wanted to kept her tied to them somehow because of her codes (Read the last chapter again to get to know it in detail)
  • Dhruv who is Payal's cousin was gifted and an expensive car by Mithali who is Aman's ex wife!
  • Khushi is Payal's half sister

About casting!

Imagine Krystal D'souza as Mithali Sehgal, Karan Vir Bohra as Aman Mathur rest characters stay as in original IPK.

Now we resume!

SCROLL DOWN FOR UPDATE!

Edited by Zephyr. - 7 years ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
extraordinary update
Edited by GERUA - 7 years ago
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update
Thanks for pm me
-BarunTheASR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow another amazing update!😃 Welcome back.😊 So much of suspense and thrilling moments.😲
What about the initial conversation? Was it Arnav and with whom he was speaking? Why does he care about Payal's case a lot unlike NK unless Arnav has known Payal even before the case? Is there a possibility that the conversation was between Arnav and Payal? Confusing yaar...😕

Who killed Dhruv? Someone visited him and he seemed to have a conversation with that person considering the two coffee cups. Obviously the death note may not be written by him. Someone would have forced him to do so. Hope Arnav finds who is the culprit soon. Where was Khushi at that time? Its a double blow for Khushi. Poor girl. How is she gonna cope up with these tragedy?😭

Does Mrs.Mathur know about Dhruv being the cousin of Guptas. Aman and Shyam. Are they the suspects behind these crimes? If Aman is divorced, why she talks about Aman to Arnav. So many dots are yet to be connected and sure its gonna get more and more thrilling. ðŸ˜³

The story is intriguing and gripping. Please update soon. Thanks for the pm.😃 Waiting for the next update.😳
Edited by Isha28 - 7 years ago
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Awesome Update.😊
Arnav and Nk Part was so Nice.😊
Payal Part was so Interesting.😊
The Whole Conversations were so Nice.😊
The Story is getting so Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Just written so well 
Like it 
Thanks for the pm dear 
Vithagan2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Happie to see you back 
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and i hope arnav teach them a good lesson soon
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
this is becoming more and more complicated.
I am sure its Aman and Shyam, but why ?