arey.. no need of sorry dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
take your timeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..
i can wait😭😭😭

Aww..πŸ€—
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 428
As soon as Ishani took Raagini in her hand and entered her room were Ranveer too with a smile entered the room. As he entered he saw Ishani kept her bag and lunch bag in the bed and making Raagini stand in the bed and she too sat in the bed and both were cutely seeing each other face. Raagini held Ishani's shoulders and cutely went close to her and lovingly hit her nose with Ishani's nose were Ishani too cutely hit her nose and smiled to her daughter. Ranveer saw them and had a cute smile in his lips.Ranveer went to his bags and took his night dress and he entered the washroom and taking time he came out of the washroom after fresh him up and change to night dresses. He now saw Ishani and Raagini were cutie pie was holding Ishani's neck and sitting in her lap and talking and smiling to her mother. Ranveer seeing them a silent look went and sat in the sofa and as soon as he sat Ishani who was having her one on Ranveer till now..
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie..
Raagini(seeing Ishani): hmmm Mama..
Ishani:Be playing with Papa let Mama go and make dinner for all okay?
Raagini:(cutely seeing Ranveer in sofa and smiling): Papa(she saw Ishani with the same smile)

Ishani giving a smile to Raagini cutely took Raagini in her hand and left her in the floor were cutie pie started to walk to Ranveer and came and stood in front of him.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini standing in front of him):Arrey meri xerox copy(with a smile took Raagini in his hand and made her to sit in his lap): cutie pie..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer):Pie..
Ranveer:Wow you started to tell these words? so sweet..
Raagini:Papa ball.
Ranveer: hmm shall we play Cricket?
Raagini(shaking her head as yes): kicket.
Ranveer(laughing at the way his daughter said it and shaking his head as yes): Haan Kicket only...(he took her from his lap and made her to stand in the floor and walked to the toys bag and took the bat and ball and came and gave the bat in Raagini's hand and he throw the ball slowly to her).

They both started to play well were Ishani saw both of them with a smile and she got up from the bed and she took her bag and lunch bag and she kept her bag and lunch bag in the table and she went to the cupboard and took her towel and night dress and she entered the washroom. She was about to close the washroom door were a cloth that was handing in the holder of the washroom made her face to change to a awkward reaction..
Ishani(to herself):This Ranveer know...(came out of the washroom seeing Ranveer who was playing cricket with Raagini): RV..
Ranveer(hearing it and seeing her and then again seeing Raagini who was moving the ball in the floor with bat):Raagini Papa's name is not RV when your Mama saw me first..
Ishani(giving a impossible head shake): Ranveer..
Ranveer(saw Ishani with a smile and seeing Raagini): Baby..
Raagini(seeing him): Papa..
Ranveer: keep moving the ball Mama is calling Papa let me go and come okay
Raagini cutely seeing the ball and hitting the ball with bat and without seeing Ranveer shook her head as okay were Ranveer getting it started to walk towards Ishani who was standing near the washroom.
Ranveer(coming and standing in front of her):Tell me..
Ishani:What have you kept in washroom?
Ranveer(with a not understanding face): I didn't keep anything..
Ishani:(with a cute fun fighting mode):Oh really?(held his hand with her hand and went inside the washroom dragging him with her were Ranveer too came inside the washroom and she showed her hand towards the holder):What is this?
Ranveer(seeing it with a smile and seeing Ishani):why you don't know what is it?(cutely going near her ears in a husky tone): Its my boxers.
Ishani(seeing him close to her and pushing him slowly): now go and take it from the washroom and keep it in your bag.
Ranveer:Arrey I washed it today morning only and to dry only I put it in the holder it would have dried but it should dry even more because it is hear cloth.
Ishani:Take it and put it in the terrace If you want to dry it.
Ranveer:(seeing her with a cute fun making tone): I can't it will dry here only If you want you itself take it and go and put it in the terrace and once its dried bring it to me okay. (telling it he started to move from there).
Ishani(having a awkward face saw Ranveer's boxer that was hanging in the holder to herself):All my faith..(she closed the washroom door and started to change herself and she came out of the room after changing and she came and stood in front of the mirror and saw her face is fresh).
Ranveer (playing with Raagini throwing the ball and seeing Ishani near the mirror): Ishani where my boxers? you didn't take it to dry..
Ishani(turning to him with a cute face): Let it dry here itself..
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): Hmm like that only between husband and wife there should not be any awkward things okay let it dry there itself after sometime let me take it okay?
Ishani saw him a silent face and giving a impossible head shake took the lunch bag from the table and she started to walk out of the washroom were Ranveer got a happy smile seeing the way he made fun of her and he started to play with Raagini. Ishani made their dinner ready as the day too was reaching its night were Ishani served dinner for Baa and Nitin and she too had dinner with them. She finished her dinner and then telling Good night to Baa and Nitin and sending them to their rooms she took the dinner for Raagini and she took a plate and filled the food of dinner for Raveer and taking the plate in one hand having the bowl of Raagini's dinner in it and she took the water bottle and feeding bottle full of warm water for Raagini in one hand and she started to walk inside her room. She saw Ranveer and Raagini were now sitting in the floor and playing with the color rings were Ranveer was too teaching Raagini the colors showing the rings.
Ishani(came near them and kept the dinner plate in tea poi near the sofa and she took the bowl of Raagini's dinner from it and feeding bottle in her hand and she kept the water bottle in the tea poi and seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(keeping a red ring on the stick and seeing Ishani): Mama..
Ishani:Time for dinner come on..

Raagini cutely got up and she came to Ishani were Ishani walked to the bed and kept the dinner bowl and feeding bottle in the lamp stand were cutie pie too came behind her. Ishani took Raagini in her hand and made her to sit in the bed near her and she too sitting in the bed and took the dinner bowl from the lamp stand and took the food from bowl and showed it to Raagini. Ishani turned and saw Ranveer who was still sitting in the floor near the toy and he saw seeing Ishani and then Raagini. Ishani seeing Ranveer and signed him to see the dinner she has kept in the tea poi were Ranveer getting it with a smile shook as okay and he got up from the floor and he went to the washroom and washed his hands and came out and he sat in the sofa and he started to have his dinner. Raagini finished her dinner fully and Ishani fed her water too. Once it was over Ishani took Raagini in her hand and made her to stand in the floor were Ishani got up and took the bowl in her hand and started to walk out of the room and she went and put the bowl in the basin and she washed her hands and she came towards her room and when she was about to enter the room Ranveer came out of the room having the empty plate in his hand.
Ishani seeing him a silent look moved to other side and left him way to go out were Ranveer seeing her a cute look started to walk out of the room and he went to the basin in kitchen and dropped the plate in it and he washed his hands. He wiped his hands in the wiping towel and keeping the towel back in the ring and he came out of the kitchen and he came to Ishani's room and when he entered the room he saw Ishani sitting in the bed and Raagini too was sitting next to her and Ranveer closed the door and he locked the door and saw them again were Ishani was trying to may Raagini to lay in her lap were cutie pie was shaking her head as no. Ranveer seeing it with a smile was about to walk to the sofa..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer): Papa..
Ranveer(standing and seeing Raagini): Haan Baby..
Raagini(cutely showed her hand to Ranveer indicating him to come): Papa..
Ranveer (seeing it with a smile came near the bed and saw Raagini with a smile):What my baby want?
Raagini(cutely keeping her hand in the bed other side):Papa(she was hitting the bed with her hand indicating him to sit).
Ranveer(seeing it and seeing Ishani who was sitting near Raagini on one side in thoughts): hmm not bad day by day my beti is too ready to unite us back I am really happy..(seeing Raagini): hmm okay Baby let Papa come to you(he walked to the other side and he sat in the bed other side and saw Ishani with a cute face).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a cute anger face and seeing Raagini who was seeing Ranveer and smiling):Raagini..
Raagini(turned to Ishani on other side): Mama(showing Ranveer cutely to her): papa..
Ishani(shook her head as okay): Haan Papa only now come on sleep..
Raagini(cutely shook her head as no): Naa Mama..
Ranveer(with a smile to Raagini): cutie pie you are not feeling sleepy..?
Raagini(cutely got up in the bed and going to Ranveer): Naa Papa naa.
Ranveer:(held Raagini close to him);Tk you do one thing let Papa give you something(showing Ishani to her):Give that to Mama okay?
Raagini(cutely laughed to him and shaking her head as yes): Hmm
Ranveer(with a lovely smile held Raagini and turned her to other side and kissed Raagini's cheek with a fatherly affection and seeing her): hmmm now go and give this to Mama..(he showed Ishani to Raagini)
Raagini(with a happy smile): Mama
Ranveer: Haan
Ishani(getting what Ranveer is trying with Raagini and in a bit strict tone):Raagini enough of hearing what your Papa is telling you don't want to do anything come now you can sleep.
Raagini (cutely walking in the bed between Ranveer to Ishani and came and stood close to Ishani with a cute face); Mama..(held Ishani's cheek and lovingly kissed her cheek with her tiny lips).
Ishani felt Raagini's kiss with smile and she was about to turn were Raagini didn't take her lips from her cheek at all.
Ishani(without turning);Raagini enough Baby ..
Raagini(held Ishani well and cutely kissing her cheek and taking her lips and smiling to Ishani): Mama(she hugged Ishani well).

Ishani hugged her back and when she touched the place were Raagini kissed her there was a saliva of Raagini as it was deep kiss in her cheek by Raagini and Ishani saw Ranveer who was seeing her with a romantic face and gave a wink to her indicating that he indirectly kissed her through Raagini.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and then Raagini):Cutie pie..
Raagini (immediately came out of the hug from Ishani and seeing Ranveer); Papa..
Ranveer:Get the same thing from Mama and give it to Papa..
Raagini(without understanding): Papa..
Ishani(getting it):Raagini enough sleep now..

Raagini seeing Ishani with a cute face again hugged her mother were Ishani started to caress Raagini's back and started to make her sleep. Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent anger look were Ranveer sat well in the bed and rested his head in the head rest. Ishani made Raagini to sleep after half an hour and she made Raagini to lay in between them and she was about to get up were Ranveer who was waiting for Raagini to sleep held Ishani's hand and signed her not to go.
Ishani:(in a normal tone): Leave me..
Ranveer:I need to talk to you something..
Ishani:Tell me..
Ranveer(left her hand and got up from the bed and he walked around the bed and he came and stood in front of her): Ishani how many days you are going to be angry like this?we too need to go back to Mumbai know?
Ishani(seeing him with a silent strict face): I didn't tell you to come here you yourself has come here and trying to patch up with me. See you go back to Mumbai I am not at all in the idea to patch up with you.
Ranveer(seeing her): so there is no love in your heart for me?
Ishani(saw Ranveer with a silent face were she didn't know what to tell to this question and thinking for a while and without seeing his eyes shook her head as no): No.
Ranveer(held her shoulders and saw her with a anger face):you really don't love me know?see my eyes and tell that..
Ishani(without seeing his eyes): See where ever I see and tell no is no only. I am trying to move on in my life please you don't waste your time coming behind me and I know If I come back also again something will happen and I am really not ready to give my self respect as cost to it Ranveer. (she gave a fed up face and slowly took his hands from her shoulders and she walked towards the sofa and laid in the sofa without pillow or bed sheet she laid in the sofa and started to sleep).

Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent face and turned off the lights and he laid in the bed beside Raagini.
NEXT DAY MORNING...
Rithika got ready in her room and She took her phone and dialed to Manas and waited for the call to be picked. Manas who was on his way to office in the car as Driver was driving seeing Rithika's number as India number he picked the call.
Rithika(as the call was picked): Hello Manas..
Manas:haan Rithika how you are calling in India number?
Rithika: I am in Mumbai only now.
Manas(with a not understanding face):what you came to Mumbai now itself?
Rithika: Haan actually John said our company is giving its partnership at a good level so he said the project got stabled and told that I can leave to India and can support him from India.
Manas(with a smile): hmm that is a great news.Welcome back to Mumbai.
Rithika(with a smile): hmm thank you now can you send our office car to pick me up?
Manas:hmm okay but where are you? you didn't come to home also?
Rithika:Actually Manas I came to my home and I am in my home only you know my home right send office car there.
Manas: Hmm okay but why you didn't come to RV mansion?
Rithika:Manas this house is my father's memorial and it is unused for so many days so only I thought to be here. I am safe here you no need to worry please send the office car.
Manas: haan tk I am on the way to office and once I reach office let me sent the car to your house.
Rithika: you know my house address right?
Manas: Haan I know let me give the address to the driver he will come and pick you up.
Rithika: hmm okay(she cut the call and she got up from the sofa and she came out of her room and she closed the door of her room and she came in the corridor and she came down in the stairs and she came to the hall were she saw the cook lady has cooked for her and kept the food ready for her in the dinning table. She had her breakfast and taking time she finished her breakfast and she washed her hands and came to the hall were that was the moment she heard the car sound out were Rithika told the lady to be in home and manage and she started to walk out of the house and she came out and saw the Driver standing out of the car wearing her company ID): you are from Zaveri broking know?
Driver(standing near the car and saluting her): Yes Madam I joined after you left to London but I have seen you in photo that is kept in our office.
Rithika(giving a light smile): hmm okay get in the car and start to drive to RV mansion..Do you know RV mansion route?
Driver: I know Madam I have dropped Manas sir many times..
Rithika: hmm okay(she got in the car back seat and closed the door).

Driver went to the driving seat and he started to drive the car towards RV Mansion. It was next 40 minutes were the car entered RV mansion. The car was parked in front of the house were Rithika got down from the car and seeing the driver told him to wait and she saw RV mansion with a smile after 4 months. She started to walk towards the entrance of the house and she came to the hall and she saw Amba and Kailash in the sofa sitting and talking something with worried face.
Rithika(entered the hall and saw Amba and Kailash with a smile): Aunty..
Amba(hearing it saw Rithika and with a confused face again saw her well and getting its Rithika only with a doubtful face):Rithika tum?...
Rithika(with a smile walked in the hall and came and stood in front of both Amba and kailash); Haan mein..
Kailash:Rithika you told you will come after 10 months only but you came in 4 months itself..
Rithika:(with a smile to both):Actually my company's project got stabilized and everything is going perfectly here after I can be in my company and support them from India.
Amba:(with a still can't get face):When you came to India?
Rithika: yesterday
Amba:yesterday means why you didn't come home yesterday itself?
Rithika:Aunty I Made my house clean and I went to my house itself.
Amba:Arrey what is need for you to go to your house now? Chalo take your things and come here itself.
Rithika(with a smile): Its okay Aunty this is also my house only but that house Papa lived with me and I didn't use that house for many days so only I went to my house. Don't worry I am trying to be independent in a good way. Tk leave all that you said me that Ranveer and Ishani are not together now what is the problem? why Ishani left Ranveer?
Amba and Kailash were shocked were both of them saw each other and again saw Rithika with a what to tell face.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dr
The Epi is gud
Loved ragini's cuteness..
Rithika was back and in RV mansion.
Now wish she reprimand from her sin by helping them find the mystery soon.
Waiting for next
Keep smiling and take care 😊
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Cmon Ishaani...y r u so much stubborn??... This much stubbornness isn't good for ur health... But don't knw y...after reading this episode... My palms r aching so much to give something... Anyways now i don't expect anything frm this Ishaani...she's controlled by her mind which is full of hatred...fithy & disgusting thoughts...Jst wait for some days Ishaani...ur this so called attitude will b destroyed mercilessly... Then u will understand what's the real meaning of pain when u will c ur loved ones suffering frm...again a delighting update didu...really u r far beyond fantastic... B safe & stay healthyEdited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi skashi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
so cute ragni isπŸ˜ƒ
ishani😑😑😑 when her anger will be end??????????
when ranveer said cute pie for return kiss ishu didn't😑😑😑 some how i was feeling she may be give after ranveer get sleep but this isahni she has stone heart😭😭😭
don't want to talk about ritika as i don't like her like show in your story she taking much space please it's my request don't write much ritika's scenes.
dear you are a brilliant writer i know you are giving your best and your doing best but this ritika😑😑😑

waiting for next updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by tnzila - 7 years ago
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Beautifull episode
Raghni is so cute
She make effort to unite her parent
Ranveer through Raghni kiss ishani how sweet he is
Ritika is in Rv mansion
Hope she should help ishveer to solve the DNA mistry
Thank u sakshi for making Ritika charcter positive like before i serial i like his positive side it suits her...
Take care
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

hi skashi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
so cute ragni isπŸ˜ƒ
ishani😑😑😑 when her anger will be end??????????
when ranveer said cute pie for return kiss ishu didn't😑😑😑 some how i was feeling she may be give after ranveer get sleep but this isahni she has stone heart😭😭😭
don't want to talk about ritika as i don't like her like show in your story she taking much space please it's my request don't write much ritika's scenes.
dear you are a brilliant writer i know you are giving your best and your doing best but this ritika😑😑😑

waiting for next updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

hey bubbly whts the problem with ritika..
m sure now she would be the one who solve the mystery..
positive attitude ritka was very good..just think of her positive side...πŸ˜ƒ