Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Atlast a lovely reunion of a father & a daughter...the cutest moment was when Raagini hugged Ranveer tightly... I don't knw the proper words to describe that moment... It's literally breathtaking... I hope misunderstandings will get cleared soon enough & can't wait to c Ishaani's sufferings...great update didu...stay safe & b healthy

Hi prince
thanks for the comment
glad you liked reunion of father and daughter
happy you liked Ranveer and Raagini's hug
wish that misunderstanding clear soon and the suffering of Ishani start soon
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Beautifully written episode
Papa and beti reunion is just fabulous
Like raghni attitude toward ishani after seeing her papa after long time
Ishani should realise her mistake of seprating father and daughter
But somehow she is right
Just like ranveer mistrust her when she went to chirag house after seeing the photos
In a same way ishani did with her
DNA mystery is still not solved
Take care

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
glad you liked Papa and beti reunion
happy you liked Raagini'a attitude towards Ishani after seeing Ranveer
Ishani should realise her mistake for separting father and daughter
but yes she is going what Ranveer did to her while seeing his photos
DNA is a mystery
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hello Sakshi
The episode is good. Liked Raagini running towards RV and their hug.
Now Ranveer lives together with Ishaani. Eagerly waiting to see their romantic moments.
Please let Ishaani know the truth asap. I also want Ranveer to take offence at Ishaani for mistrusting him.
Update soon
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Raagini running towards RV and give him a hug
yes now Ranveer lives with Isahni
let us see their romantic moments
wish that Ishani know the truth soon
let us see that Ranveer to take offence for Ishani mistrusting
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amirthaa

hi sakshi...

really awesome episodes...loved the way ragini hugged ranveer and refused to come to ishani...atleast ishani accepts ranveer home and did not do big drama for ragini sake...feeling bad for ishani😭 that her daughter takes d side for her father...hope rohit does not turn up to mall and ishani should return fast to see d happy moments of father- daughter duo...eagerly waiting ishveer romantic scenes and reunion...sad that only one update today...

keep writing dr
take care...πŸ‘

Hi Amirthaa
thanks for the comment
happy you liked Ranveer and Raagini hug and she refused to come to ishani
yes she accepted him in home and he did not do a very bit drama for Raagini's sake
hmm bit bad for Ishani that her dasughter took her father side now
wish that rohit does not turn up to mall and ishani return fast
let us see the father and daughter duo happiness
ya let us see Ishveer romantic moments
sorry for only one update
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amirthaa

hi sakshi...

really great episode...loved ragini ran and came to hug ranveer...poor ishani felt hurt😭...hope so rohit does not turn to mall...waiting 4 ishveer romantic scene...but jst one update today...anyways grt writing dr...

update soon 
take care...πŸ˜ƒ

hmm I have replied to above post dear
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Papa and beti reunion
happy you liked Raagini'a attitude towards Ishani after seeing Ranveer
Ishani should realise her mistake for separting father and daughter
but yes she is going what Ranveer did to her while seeing his photos
DNA is a mystery
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰

Will it solve sakshi?
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Will it solve sakshi?

hmmm it will dear
Hafsa789 thumbnail

Update soon today episode please
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
the episode is awesome
now ishani learned what will happen if she separates a father and daughter
ranveer and raagini were very cute while together
ishani sawn raagini's anger for first time ans had tears
raagini is very happy with ranveer and she alao got her mobo back
ishani' anger should go soon by seeenig ranveer and raagini bond
ranveeer should make her understand that all the mistakes are not by him
hope that DNA mystery should solve sooon
waiting for next 
pls update the next very sooon
bye
take care and be safe
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 424
Ranveer started to play with Raagini were cutie pie sitting close to Ranveer in the bed was seeing her mobo teddy bear with love.Ranveer caressing Raagini's hair with affection and thought about Ishani talking in phone with Sweta and planned about going out.
Ranveer(in thoughts): Ishani is going out If that Rohit comes there means? Even If Sweta has called Rohit too means?(having a thinking face): Oh no (he took his phone from his pocket and took the google app and searched for security company and got a number and dialed to it and as the ring went he waited for the call to be picked and as the call was picked): Hello..
Security office staff:Hello SK Security services. How can I help you?
RV: Hello My name is RV nothing big I want a security person to follow a woman for whole day till she comes back to her home.
Security office staff:Okay sir let me connect to a security he will do the service required by you.
RV:okay(he waited for the call to be connected were he heard a voice once it was connected):Hello this is RV..
Security:yes tell me sir..
RV:See My wife will be going out with her friend by next one hour and when she is starting from the house you need to follow her and till she comes back to home you need to follow her. Ensure nothing happens to her and you need to safeguard her.
Security: Okay sir send your wife photo and house address from where I should follow her.
RV: hmm let me message you, you tell me your phone number..
Security told his phone were Ranveer clicked the numbers in his phone and he saved it and then kept the phone in his ears back.
RV; hmm okay let me send the image of My wife and house address and even house image from there follow my wife. See to that you are messaging me as soon as you started to follow her and as soon as you meet her friend and inform me is there any guy too.
Security:okay sir,
RV:After My wife reach home come and see me let me give you money.
Security: okay sir.

Ranveer cut the call and searched for Ishani's house image and address Arjun sent him and he forwarded it to Security number and he send Ishani's photo too. Ranveer took a deep breath were cutie pie saw Ranveer.
Raagini(cutely showing ball in her hand):Papa ball..
Ranveer:Shall we play cricket?
Raagini(shook her head as yes): haan

Ranveer with a smile got up from the bed keeping his phone in his pocket and he took Raagini from the bed and made cutie pie to stand in the floor. He took the ball in his hand and gave the bat to Raagini and they both started to play cricket cutely. The time started to move were Ishani finished her lunch preparation and arranged it in the dinning table and went to Baa and told her to have lunch when time comes and informed her she is going out were Baa too nodded her head as okay to Ishani. Ishani came out of Baa's room and came to dinning table and took the bowl of Raagini's lunch and she entered her room were she saw Raagini and Ranveer playing cricket and she had a smile in her face seeing Raagini's smile which had real happiness after these 4 months. Ishani went to the lamp stand and kept the bowl in the lamp stand and saw Raagini.
Ishani:Raagini..
Raagini(moving the ball with the bat cutely and seeing Ishani with a smile): Mama..
Ishani:Tell Papa that I have kept your lunch ready(showing the lunch):Tell him to feed you when you show your stomach as you feel hungry and tell him Lunch is ready in the dinning table and when he feels hungry tell him to have lunch. Let Mama go out and come okay?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as okay): hmm
Ranveer saw Ishani with a sad face were he got to know he has hurt her to the extreme he can today. As he was thinking Ishani went to the mirror and made her light touch up and went to the table and took her bag and took purse from it and checking for the money is there and she kept the purse in the bag and she took the bag and putting it in the shoulders she started to walk towards  the entrance of the room and she finally left from his view. Ranveer was having a feeling face were cutie pie came and touched his hand and signed him to throw the ball were Ranveer with a smile to her took the ball from the floor and he started to play with Raagini. As they were playing in the next 10th minute Ranveer got a message from security number that he started to follow Ishani. Ranveer took a deep breath and replying him as okay and he started to play with Raagini again. The day started to move so well were Ranveer and Raagini were playing so well were after some time Ranveer got a message from security that Ishani is shopping with only one girl and he got to know that Ishani is with Sweta and he felt relaxed now and when it was afternoon Ranveer fed Raagini her lunch and he too had the lunch prepared by Ishani after these many months sitting in his room. Both father and daughter took many selfies and the day started to move in full enjoyment were the day came to late evening as the time was 8 o clock. Ishani came back to home when it was exactly 8.10 and she came with few paper bags in her hand and she came and stood in front of the door and she knocked the door were Nitin came and opened the door.
Ishani(seeing Nitin with a smile): Papa..(she entered the house).
Nitin:Where you went?(he locked the door).
Ishani:Actually Papa I was so disturbed in my mind so as My friend called me for shopping I went out with her and I got few dresses for us(she took two bags and gave it to Nitin):This is new dress for you and Baa.
Nitin(getting it with a smile): hmm thank you.
Ishani(showed some other carry bag to Nitin): Papa I brought dinner for all (she took two packets from it):For you and Baa give it to Baa and you too have it.
Nitin(with a smile): hmm okay(he got those Packets): Tk let me go and give it to Baa you go and fresh up and you too have your dinner and sleep.
Ishani: haan tk Papa.(she went to the dinning table to drink water).
Nitin(started to move to Baa's room and coming to her and keeping the bags of her dress): Baa
Baa(who was writing something in her Diary seeing him): Haan Nitin.
Nitin:Ishani has got Saree for you and I have kept it here and (he opened and kept her dinner): Have your dinner too.
Baa: Haan tk Nitin.

Nitin giving a smile to her holding his dress bag and dinner in his hand and was about to move were..
Baa: Nitin..
Nitin(seeing Baa): Haan Baa.
Baa: Nitin you should talk to Ishani and make her understand to give Ranveer a chance. I wish they both should sit and talk so that everything will be okay soon.
Nitin(seeing Baa): Baa If Ishani or Ranveer come to any of us for Advice means let us give that advice to them as a elders. But(with a cute smile):They both are Ishani and Ranveer Baa they both never need any advise because they both very well know when to fight and when to love. They may look like they are separated but they are one in heart. They very well know to hold each other when needed.When we started to Baroda we thought that Ranveer and Ishani are getting separated for Lifetime I told many times to Ishani to think about her lift but are they away from each other now? no Ranveer finding out where we are came in front of us again. Now let them be like what they are but surely they both will become one soon their love will make them one.
Baa(gave a smile): Haan okay Nitin I too want to see them together and yes they both are Ranveer and Ishani they know to be one. Tk tum jav have your dinner and sleep.
Nitin:Tk Baa. (he started to walk out of the room and go to room with his new dress and dinner food).

Ranveer and Raagini were seeing TV sitting in the bed were Raagini was seeing Ranveer with a innocent face and started to cry again. Ranveer(Seeing her crying):Arrey Baby from evening you are crying some how I am managing you but again please don't cry(showing the TV):see TV ..
Raagini(sitting and crying well showing her hand to entrance of the room): Mama..
Ranveer: haan Mama will come okay?
Ishani entered the room with the bags in her hand were as soon as she entered Raagini got up in the bed and saw Ishani..
Raagini: Mama..
Ishani(saw Raagini and with a smile):Arrey baby why my cutie pie is crying(she went to the cupboard and kept bags in it and she walked and stood near the bed and seeing Raagini):Kya hua?
Raagini cutely with tears came running in the bed and standing in the bed cutely hugged Ishani tightly.
Ishani(with a smile hugged Raagini);Arrey baby Mama has come to you why are you crying now?
Ranveer got up and came and stood near them were Ishani saw him with a silent face hugging Raagini. Raagini was hugging her well were she was calming after getting satisfied in the hug. Ishani held Raagini's shoulders and brought her out of the hug and smiling to her and wiped her tears.
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a affectionate face in thoughts thought about Ranveer and Raagini hugging each other and she thought about Ranveer telling he has came for Raagini and seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(with silent face seeing Ishani): hmm
Ishani:you are so happy with Papa know?
Raagini(without getting it seeing Ranveer and showing her hand to Ranveer and seeing Ishani): Papa..
Ishani: haan your Papa and you are so happy in it know? Tk you go with papa and be with him okay?
Ranveer saw Ishani with a not understanding face of why she is telling like this.
Ishani: Papa will take you to his big house and he will play with you and get many toys for you okay so that you can go with Papa..
Raagini(seeing Ishani's lips and her face cutely): Naa(she immediately hugged Ishani standing in the bed): Mama.

Ishani hugged Raagini well and felt emotional at this moment.
Ranveer(with a smile standing behind them):Ishani did you see she can't be without you. Haan she came to me forgetting you means she saw me after 4 months but a mother is always a mother. (he saw her with a cute silent face and gave a smile to her and he started to walk out of the room).
Ishani made Raagini to come out of the hug and gave a smile to her and she made Raagini sit in the bed and went to the table and took the dinner food and brought it to Raagini and she started to feed it to her. Raagini cutely started to have it with a naughtiness to her mother. Ranveer went out and called to Security..
Security(picking the call):hello sir I am behind your house?
Ranveer: Haan let me come be on the line
Security: Haan

Ranveer being in the line itself went back to the house and he saw the security were the security signed he is the security he assigned and they both cut the call and Ranveer took the purse from his pocket and he gave the money to security and he said him to leave.Security went from there and Ranveer started to walk and he came in front of the house and he entered the gate and he went to the house and he opened the door and he came inside the house and he locked the main door and came to Ishani's room and he locked the room door too. Ishani was feeding Raagini's last mouth of food.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Wait for a minute let Mama bring water to you..
Raagini: hmm
Ishani got up and dropped the empty packet in the dustbin and went and washed her hands and she was about to go out to take the water and she saw Ranveer standing there.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Be with Raagini and try to make her sleep.(she went to the door of the room and she unlocked the door and went out).
Ranveer:hmmm(he walked towards the bed and he went and sat near to Raagini and smiled to her): you like Mama so much know?
Raagini(showing cute face): Hmm Mama meri Mama..
Ranveer:Wow you started to speak this much haan your Mama is cute and even Papa like her so much please you only need to help me to woo her back Baby.

Raagini laughed cutely to him without understanding what he said. Ranveer with a smile took Raagini in his hand and made her to sit in his lap. He started to smile to her were Ishani came in with the warm water in a glass and she sat near the bed and showed the glass to Raagini. Raagini sitting in Ranveer's lap cutely sipped the water and started to drink it. Ranveer as Raagini was drinking the water saw Ishani who was feeding water to Raagini with care. Raagini took her lips from the glass and saw Ishani cutely.
Ishani(caressing Raagini's back):Enough know tk sleep now..(she got up and went to the table and took the food packet she went out and went to the dinning table and kept the glass of water and sat in the dinning table and she started to have her dinner).
Ranveer started to tell the story to Raagini to make her sleep were cutie pie was kept on raising her head often but Ranveer made her to lay her head in his chest and was making her to sleep again. Ishani finished her dinner and she washed her hands and she came inside the room and closed the door and went to her cupboard and took her night dress and she entered the washroom. Ranveer saw Ishani silently and was telling the story to Raagini were cutie pie was slowly trying to sleep in his embrace. Ishani after changing herself came out of the washroom wearing her night pant and t-shirt and she came and sat in the sofa and saw her phone. Ranveer telling the story and caressing Raagini's back made cutie pie to sleep. He saw Raagini slept well and he saw  Ishani who was in the sofa. Ranveer searched for the cradle and again saw Ishani.
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani(taking her eyes from the phone and seeing Ranveer): Haan
Ranveer:wo Raagini slept where is the cradle?

Ishani kept the phone in the sofa and she got up from the sofa and she came and stood near the bed were Ranveer was.
Ishani(seeing him with a silent face):Raagini gained weight and she is now sleeping in bed only no cradle..
Ranveer(instantly): Kya? she will sleep in bed between us..
Ishani(gave a cute anger look):See now its not time to play.
Ranveer:(seeing her with a smile): Haan I know its time to sleep. Come and sleep in the bed.
Ishani(showed her hand indicating him to stop):See Mr. RV..
Ranveer:kya?
Ishani:RV..
Ranveer(he laid Raagini in the bed and made her comfortable to sleep and keeping the pillows at both the side of her and he got up and stood in the floor facing Ishani):My name is Ranveer call me in that name let me talk to you..(he was about to move).
Ishani;Ranveer..
Ranveer(turned to her with a smile):hmm now tell me
Ishani(seeing him a silent look):See now its not important  whether I am calling you RV or Ranveer. I know you have come for Raagini only. (showing Raagini who was sleeping):Take Raagini and go to Mumbai.
Ranveer(seeing her with a anger face):What I should take Raagini and leave to Mumbai?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): Haan I only have anger on you and I only need to forget you. Even in that DNA test it was proved she is your daughter only know? Take Raagini with you..
Ranveer:What are you trying to prove Ishani? If you give Raagini to me I should take her and go from you. (he held her shoulders):tell me
Ishani(seeing him with a anger face):See I am trying to forget you and I don't want you. From the day one from our marriage you are often having mistrust only in me. I don't want you and I will ever forgive you(she jerked her body and made him to take the hand from his shoulders).
Ranveer:(with a worried face):See I came for you and Raagini only. I want you both in my life without you I am lifeless man Ishani. Please (he was having a moist eyes): I want to see your face in the everyday morning and I want to lay my head in your lap everyday night.
Ishani:Then you should have not doubted me. you should have not checked whether Raagini was your child or not.
Ranveer:I didn't do any DNA test. you don't have trust in my words?
Ishani:Even after seeing that Video If I trust you means all will laugh at me.(seeing him with a confirmed face): Haan its hard for me to be without Raagini but as days go it will get used to me. Take Raagini with you.Sorry for separating you and Raagini(she saw other side and was about to walk).
Ranveer(held his hand and pulled her in front of him):So what you won't come with me?

Ishani shook her head as no with anger face.
Ranveer:So you are hating me and you don't want me in your life and you are trying to forget me?
Ishani:Of course..
Ranveer:Its the first class lie you are telling you can never forget me because tumhari aashiqui sirf mujshe hi.
Ishani:Nahi for the thing you did behind me let me clear you Mr. RV that Meri Naufrat tumse hi. (she left her hand from Ranveer's hand and she started to move towards other side of the bed).
Ranveer(had a broken heart hearing those words from Ishani and took a deep breath and turning to Ishani): Ishani I won't take Raagini from you and that is not my motive and let me tell you that you are loving me and I am loving you. I will make you tell that you love me and I will woo you back its promise on my love that I will make you tell you love me with all the efforts even though there is a situation comes that I should give my life even that time giving my life I will make you tell you love me.
Ishani(seeing him with a attitude face): you are challenging me?
Ranveer: haan Ishani its a challenge you are doing what I did to you in Chiraag matter but finally you made me fall for you same way I will make you fall for me. Its a challenge Mrs. Vaghela.
Ishani:(seeing him with a attitude):hmm okay then its a challenge that your male ego and angry nature will never allow you to tolerate my harsh behaviour and you yourself will leave me.
Ranveer(gave a smile): My wife has thought me to reduce my anger and she herself has bared all he insults I gave her so now its my turn and let me tell you that I will surely prove you that I am not the old stupid angry young man Ranveer. I am a matured family man Ranveer. Wait and watch the ways I am wooing you then you yourself will trust me and come with me.

Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent look standing in one side of the bed were Ranveer too stood on the other side of the bed and saw her. Ishani lowing her view to the bed and she took the pillow and bed sheet and went and laid in the sofa were Ranveer had  smile in his face and he turned off the lights and he laid beside Raagini.
To be continued πŸ˜‰