Bad Boy by Olivia Goldsmith

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Ok i finally completed the novel yesterday even through i had my exams going on once i reached towards the last chapters i just cudnt put it down..😃

And i must say it was really nice! Well the story is dat this boy, jon asks his best friend who is a girl tracie to help him get girls.. She says that to get a girl he needs to become bad..Bec girls secretly love bad..Even through jon was rich his love life was well none, so they set the plan to work.. And then when he becomes bad, girls start pouring in him and then tracie realizes dat she doesnt like it!

Has anyone read the book? 😃 Its an amazing book!

Pooja

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i haven't read it yet, but after ur mention, im defo gonna read it!!!! Jon and Tracie r probably gonna get together in the end... right!? 😳 so is the novel like a romantic comedy sorta thing...? 😉
cool_pooja thumbnail
@Sai: - SPOILER -

Yup dey get together in the end but the way dey do its really different.. 😳

Its more of a comedy type with a romance ka tadka..😆 It was really awesome..
sidivyapall thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

@Sai: - SPOILER -

Yup dey get together in the end but the way dey do its really different.. 😳

Its more of a comedy type with a romance ka tadka..😆 It was really awesome..

that's awesome!!! i just got the book today, i'll be starting it tonight!!!! 😃😃😃

btw, how long did it take to complete, pooja?!

Edited by Sai-licious - 16 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sai-licious

that's awesome!!! i just got the book today, i'll be starting it tonight!!!! 😃😃😃

btw, how long did it take to complete, pooja?!

It took me 5 days..😳 Its preety long actually and very thick.. I usually dont read such heavy novels myself, however this one was too good 2 resist.. The starting is a lil slow but once u get involved u cant put it down!

sidivyapall thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

It took me 5 days..😳 Its preety long actually and very thick.. I usually dont read such heavy novels myself, however this one was too good 2 resist.. The starting is a lil slow but once u get involved u cant put it down!

i just started last night... and ya... the starting is a lil slowwwww... but i'll keep on reading...😉