Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ramya06

Unres
Mahishee! πŸ‘ This is perfection my girl, just amazing! ArDi remarriage as planned by madhav and subhi! This is so wonderful. You have brought out every character so well and so were the vachans! Way to go girl! Keep writing more and more and more.

Thank you so much Ramya di! Getting this from an ArDi perfectionist feels awesome!😳
Edited by Artist_Forever - 7 years ago
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Unres
Lovely work Mahi πŸ‘πŸ‘
Subhadra is a doll β€οΈ
ArDi 

What is Kanha doing here? πŸ˜‰
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Unres
Lovely work Mahi πŸ‘πŸ‘
Subhadra is a doll β€οΈ
ArDi 

What is Kanha doing here? πŸ˜‰

Thanks Priye
Yeah she is

My Kanha is everywhereπŸ˜†
If its Mahabharata, Its Govind <3
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Woah ! I never knew I had missed out such a beautiful os ! But better late than never . First of all I never knew you liked ArDi tooπŸ˜• . I was surprised to see your pm *which I found just today while clearing my inbox * . I am sorry for ignoring your pm though it was not intentional . 
Now coming to the os . Such a beautiful piece I tell you ! I am out of words to explain how I am feeling after reading this os πŸ˜³ . 
As said by Aanvi there are different ArDi stories written on the same scenario by different writers but no one ever took the step of remarriage or let's say a marriage just for ArDi with all vows that are meant for them β€οΈ , and I think that's the most beautiful part of the os ! 
And Madhav ! Yeah ArDi is incomplete with Madhav . And I also think that Krishna wanted them happy together. Unlike a story I read before where Krishna conspires Arjun and Subhadra 's wedding  for the political sake and his sister happiness and just ignores Draupadi , this one was a ointment to the ArDi-Krishna relation ! 
The vachan were so beautiful . ^i am using this "beautiful" word so many times cause I have nothing to describe the os .
So finally ArDi met yet again in a different way πŸ˜‰ . Ab what happened in reality who knows except for ArDi but as far as I can guess Arjun may have done something to manofy her πŸ˜† . 
As for Subhadra 's part , you also made her an ArDi fan like star Bharat πŸ˜† , and I love it . The way you showed she wanted her Arya and her jeeji to come together , is truly amazing . Though for me Subhadra ain't the perfect tinge in ArDi stories but her sweet nature as shown by you makes it overall tolerable πŸ€“πŸ˜†
Altogether a good piece , enjoyed reading it ! Brought back all the ArDi memories . I have read many of your work but to tell you this one is the best maybe cause its on ArDi but ignoring the bias , I thought the structure , the language and all were excellent ! 
Keep writing such more os , and if its ArDi don forget to pm me , and I shall try to not ignore the pm once again πŸ€£

Love 
Sam