- | Vachan | - An ArDi OS

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everyone! I'm back with an Arjun Draupadi OS after my last venture here. Hope you guys like it. Pardon in advance as I'm not very good at it! Please do leave behind your love.

V A C H A N

Dharti Ki Annapoorna.. ... . Panchali
Saundarya Ki Swaroopa ... Panchali 
Mere Mann Ki Mohanaa... Panchali 

Tears filled her eyes as she read those lines, written beautifully on the letter. With fire in her eyes, she burnt that piece in the blaring wrath of her anger. The paper turned parched and black in a few seconds as it crumbled in to dust.

"Sab mithya hai... mithya!!!!", She yelled.
"Aapne mere saath Chal kiya hai Arya... Mere Vishwaas ke saath Chal kiya hai."
She wept and broke down into bits. She had taken everything that came in her way, with open arms because she thought that Arjun gave her the strength to deal with it. But now with this thrown in her path, she suddenly felt that all her sacrifices and sufferings were a vain.

She saw his portrait in the far corner of their Room. His strikingly beautiful face, those thick muscular arms, his magnificent Gandeev and lastly, those deep eyes... all an illusion.
She had worshipped him, loved him , sacrificed for him and what had he done? Married someone else? Not 'someone' exactly, she was Subhadra, her loving Govind's sister.

"Yeh kaisi Vidambana hai Sakha ki main Krodh bhi nahi kar sakti aur unhe Maaf bhi nahi kar sakti. Yeh kaisi pareeksha hai Hari"

She stood near the window. Even the Moon had failed to defeat the darkness, it was Amavasya. Dark clouds gathered in the sky ominously. Suddenly, there was a huge busy of wind. Vaayu Dev was showing his power as the curtains blew and some of the diyaas extinguished in the Palace. Dust began to whirl in the air and trees swayed to the tunes of the blowing wind.
Draupadi winced her eyes seeing the windy avalanche. But after a few moments, everything became still. The clouds gave way to an enormous galaxy of brightly shining stars. The gloomy atmosphere was lighted up with the twinkles of the Nakshatraas. This indeed told how the night could still be lighted without the Chandra Dev.

Draupadi had a faint smile carving itself on her lips seeing the illuminated night sky. But the gloom of her destiny soon overshadowed her happiness as her smile faded away.

She recalled how today morning, she had fasted for it the day of her Arya's return. She had been wishing for the dawn of this fateful day, which had turned out to be the most unfortunate dawn ever. 

Every few minutes, her eyes ran to the Gate, awaiting his arrival with all her heart. And finally, as the Sun shone the brightest in the sky, he'd come, come but not alone. A delicate bride stood with him, both of them garlanded. For a second she'd felt the ground slipped from beneath. She wanted Dharti Maa to give way and submerge her poor soul. Her heart crushed into a thousand pieces as was taken aback. Arjun ran upto her and took her hands in his..
"Priye, Draupadi meri baat toh suno..."
But she'd already released her hands and backed off, with tears streaming down her face.

A blaze rose in front of the newly wed as they were barred from entry into the Ranimahal. It was Draupadi's rage, her wrath and her disappointment.
Govind stood in a far corner, smiling at this. Only he was able to see the love amidst this fury. He was the Hari himself, he knew how his puppets thought and he could foretell their actions. So he had much predicted this event too. He assuringly saw Subhadra, who looked worried. She was the Yogmaya herself but as a Stree, she could feel her pain and wanted to ease it.

"Har Ghatna ka upyukt samay hota hai Bhadrae", he told her. She smiled for the first time until now. Her eyes longed for the reunion of Yagyaseni and Gandeevdhaari.
"Par meri Sakhi ko adhik prateeksha naa karvana Bhratashree", she smiled.

Arjun softly knocked on the door. She turned over her shoulder to respond to his tap.
He entered slowly, looking here and there. His painting, painted by her still stood in the same place. That gave him confidence and hope.
"Priye...", he whispered.

"You shouldn't be here Panduputra. Your bride must be waiting for you", she said dejectedly.
"Panchali... I've asked Subhadra. She will wait for me. You are first."

Meanwhile Subhadra was reading the Vedas, in her room, with a smile. Krishna stealthily entered the room and stunned her from behind her back.

"Huh! Bhrata Shree! Aapne toh daraa hi diya mujhe! Vaise, aapne saraa prabhandh toh kar diya naa?"
"Haan meri pyaari Behena, sab prabhandh ho chuka hai. Ab bass Sakhi ke aane ki der hai"

"Shubhratri Bhratashree. Yah Milan ki Bela atyanta shubh hone waali hai"

Arjun gathered his wits and spoke 
"Panchali, chalo mere saath"
"Parantu kahan"
"Maine kaha naa, chalo mere saath, bharosa nahi hai mujhpar?"

She stood still at that. All that he did today had lessened her trust to such an extent that she wanted to believe that she no more trusted him with anything.
But Arjun had never accepted defeat and known for his conviction, he forcefully lifted up Draupadi in his arms.

"Arya yeh aap kya kar rahein hain, Chodiye mujhe!!", She fidgeted and argued but nothing could stop him today.
He had to prove to His Panchali today that where she stood. He knew she was disappointed but then he too was equally disheartened to do this with her.

He took her to the Central Hall where a beautiful Mandap stood. Delicately set up, it indeed was looking gorgeous in the glow of the diyaas. Pink flowers and white curtains made it look so soothing that for a second even Draupadi forgot her anger.

"Yeh sab kya hai Arya"
"Shhh! Ab kuch mat bolna Priye"

She gently took her hand and brought her to the Mandap where Madhav were already preparing a garland.

"Tumhe pata hai Sakhi? Rishtein bhi iss Mala ki tarah hote hain, sambhalkar naa rakho toh vishwaas ka dhagaa toot jataa hai aur saare Phool bikhar jaate hain"

Draupadi lowered her eyes thinking of the trust she had on Arjun.
"Isiliye, jab naye rishtein judtein hain toh manushya ke liye anivavarya hai ki Vah puraane sambandhon ko punah savare,unka dhyan rakhe."

Arjun tied her Pallu to his dhoti and Govind ignited the fire merely by looking at the bare Agnikund.

"Vivaah ka Pavitra Bandhan atyanta mahatvapoorna hota hai Sakhi. Yeh Jitna komal hai, itna hi jatil bhi. Vivaah mein jab Var Vadhoo saath Vachan letein hai, toh Vah Ek janam nahi parantu Har janam ke liye hota hai. 
Badalte samay ke saath rishtein bhi badal Jaatein hain Sakhi, parantu rishtein nahi badalne chahiye. Anyatha manyshya toot jataa hai."

She looked at Arjun and still saw deep love for her in those eyes. Her anger had made her ignorant and now when she was at peace, she could understand the situation.

"Toh Maharani Draupadi, kya aap Panduputra Arjun se Vivaah karne Hetu sajj hain?", Asked Arjun. Draupadi nodded assuringly and they started the Pheraas.

Shree Hari called out -
"Arjun Vachan do ki Meri Sakhi tumhaare liye Sarvoparee thi, hai aur hamesha rahegi"
"Vachan"
"Parth Vachan do ki tum meri Sakhi ka saath jeevan bhar nahi chodoge"
"Vachan"
"Vachan do Panchali ko ki Pandu Kul ki dor Hamesha Jyestha Kulvadhu Draupadi ke haatho mein hogi"
"Vachan"
"Vachan do ki sankat va pareeksha ki ghadi mein tum Panchali ki raksha karoge"
"Antim svash tak main Panchali ki raksha karunga"

Draupadi had tears in her eyes by now. Those tears washed away anger, disappointment and gave way to love.

"Panchali Parth ko Vachan do ki Sankat aur pareeksha ki ghadi mein tum Pandavon ka saath Kabhi nahi chodogi"
"Vachan hain"
"Panchali Vachan do ki tum sadaiv saiyyam se kaam logi"
"Vachan"
"Antim Vachan do Parth ko ki tum Raajdharm ko hamesha Parivaar se adhik mahatvapoorna manogi"
"Vachan"

They garlanded each other.
"Dhyaan rakhna Parth, Maine apni Sakhi saupi hain tumko"
"Apne praano se bhi adhik Dhyaan rakhonga Madhav"

Arjun lifted her softly, like a delicate petal and took her to their room. No one could take her place in his heart and she knew that now. He had kept his Vachan of loving her always and now she had no fear.

After they were gone, He was humming a tune on his flute when Subhadra appeared 

"Hari Shree, mujhe bhay hai aane waale sankaton ka"
"Bhadrae, yah tumharaa hi toh prastaav tha, unke Punah Vivah ka. Ab kaisa bhay", he teased

"Bhrata, aap mujhe mat banaiye, mujhe gyaat hai ki aap trikaaldarshi hain. Aaj tak kuch chup saka hai aapse?"
"Subhadra, tum vyartha mein chinta kar rahi Ho. Parth aur Panchali, dono hi saksham hain aage ke iss yudh ke liye. Rahi baat Panchali ki toh uski laaj ki raksha karne ke liye Main Hoon naa. Aur jab Arjun bhi uske saath hai, toh bhay ki baat hi nahi."
"Parantu..."
"Bass Maya! Raat bohot ho chuki hai, ab soo jao"

Subhadra went away, leaving Krishna alone with His flute. While playing a soft tune, he thought -

"Arjun aur Draupadi Ek Dusre Se alag kahan hain? Aur phir yadi ve dono saksham naa hote toh main unko DharmStapna jaise Mahaan Karya Hetu chunta hi nahi"

Love,
Mahi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Resss! Me first!πŸ˜ƒ
Unres
Mahi... I can't describe how much divine is this OS! A total bliss to read! Gosh! I had goosebumps reading it! You are truly a great writer!
And what i think, be it arjun, or draupadi, both of them are incomplete without madhav. Isnt it a great love story! Loving for the almighty, this should be love!
And how you described draupadi's emotions are beyond appreciation dear!πŸ‘ just loved your presentation!
And the Arjun you brought is also simply awesome! Not typical mujhe kshama kardo Panchali!
Krishna's hand just brought out a new turn to the story! Just lovd all their vachans! So sad to think even if Arjun had taken these promises he had to break ALL OF THEM🀒 how sad it is! 
And Subhadra and Govinds convo was awesome dear! I could imagine saurabh playing the flute here totally...😳
All the writers have described this phase in differeny way but your one was a total unique! I couldn't syop smirking reading it! It was a total feast to resd dear!
P.S welcome to ardi gang!πŸ€— story bookmarked and added to ArDi index!πŸ˜‰
Love,
Anu
Edited by aanvi98 - 7 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Superb rendering of the all time great incident that happened in the lives of the eternal lovers Arjun and Draupadi. So nice thought taking pheras again.Do write more on them. Enjoyed your OS so much. Dil Khush Hogaya. Thank you for PM.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanvi98

Resss! Me first!πŸ˜ƒ

Unres
Mahi... I can't describe how much divine is this OS! A total bliss to read! Gosh! I had goosebumps reading it! You are truly a great writer!
And what i think, be it arjun, or draupadi, both of them are incomplete without madhav. Isnt it a great love story! Loving for the almighty, this should be love!
And how you described draupadi's emotions are beyond appreciation dear!πŸ‘ just loved your presentation!
And the Arjun you brought is also simply awesome! Not typical mujhe kshama kardo Panchali!
Krishna's hand just brought out a new turn to the story! Just lovd all their vachans! So sad to think even if Arjun had taken these promises he had to break ALL OF THEM🀒 how sad it is! 
And Subhadra and Govinds convo was awesome dear! I could imagine saurabh playing the flute here totally...😳
All the writers have described this phase in differeny way but your one was a total unique! I couldn't syop smirking reading it! It was a total feast to resd dear!
P.S welcome to ardi gang!πŸ€— story bookmarked and added to ArDi index!πŸ˜‰
Love,
Anu

Anu!
Thank you so much! Ohh my! You found it divine...
What you think is completely right! ArDi is incomplete without Madhav and that's why He finds His way into my ArDi OSs!
Glad you liked the emotions

Parth had to be different, at least I feel he won't be the one to directly say sorry

I feel sad how most of us don't recognise the real motive of Subhadra and end up thinking of her as an obstacle for ArDi, which is wrong
So just to change that notion, my small attempt to bring her in good light :)

Omg!! Couldn't be happier now!
Thank you for the welcome, my pleasure to be a part of it!
Thanks for adding the story!
*Hug back*

Love!
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Superb rendering of the all time great incident that happened in the lives of the eternal lovers Arjun and Draupadi. So nice thought taking pheras again.Do write more on them. Enjoyed your OS so much. Dil Khush Hogaya. Thank you for PM.

Thank you so much!
Yeah, my attempt to bring this differently
And I'm glad you liked it

Mera bhi dil khush ho gaya yeh comment padhkar!πŸ˜†

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Mahi the comment about subhadra is completly true! She was humble enough to let her son be called draupadi's son! But she is one of the most neglected character though... :(
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This was a most wonderful rendition! Loved your choice of words, and the way you presented their feelings.
The description of Draupadi's despair at the beginning of this OS was exceptionally beautiful!
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanvi98

@Mahi the comment about subhadra is completly true! She was humble enough to let her son be called draupadi's son! But she is one of the most neglected character though... :(

You're right! Madhav had told Draupadi that it wouldn't have happened if Abhimanyu wasn't important for Mahabharat. And had politely agreed.
Sigh! True ... I wish I could do justice to her, even once πŸ₯±
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

This was a most wonderful rendition! Loved your choice of words, and the way you presented their feelings.
The description of Draupadi's despair at the beginning of this OS was exceptionally beautiful!

Thank you soo much Pro! I've told you your comments mean a lot and I'm so happy you liked it!
I had to emphasise on that😳
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Unres
Mahishee! πŸ‘ This is perfection my girl, just amazing! ArDi remarriage as planned by madhav and subhi! This is so wonderful. You have brought out every character so well and so were the vachans! Way to go girl! Keep writing more and more and more.